PDA

View Full Version : i uploaded music to youtube

elezzark
01-10-2014, 01:26 AM
i gotta a whole lotta ice, im smoking an e cig right now im so fucking high eating beef jerky im really tring to find a place to buy bulk beef jerky idc how bad it is i just get high and eat like 5-6 bags of beef jerky and tired and paying $16 a bag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJv7erU6Ggk

elezzark
01-10-2014, 01:27 AM
also weed is legal where i live 420 yolo blaze it up faggots i buy hash oil at 711 so what

always stevey
01-10-2014, 01:29 AM
omg this is fucking horrible.

elezzark
01-10-2014, 01:33 AM
GulDucat just shake your dreads come on

elezzark
01-10-2014, 01:34 AM
you have too much hate in your heart why cant you just accept music for what it is smh

elezzark
01-10-2014, 01:34 AM
honestly my favorite rapper right now is yung lean, its my birthday in a few days and my gf bought me a bunch of #sadboys clothes im so pumped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU

always stevey
01-10-2014, 01:41 AM
hmm why did I think you posted an autoplay a second ago.. did u post an autoplay??

elezzark
01-10-2014, 01:45 AM
no i just posted an java drive by thanks for mining me litecoins now 24/7 @ 3.4KH/s

always stevey
01-10-2014, 01:48 AM
I was going to post another autoplay of better music over the top of it.

always stevey
01-10-2014, 01:49 AM
FUCK

Desolation
01-10-2014, 01:51 AM
i got 87 dollars for some lsd

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 03:30 AM
the only other rap i like besides a few songs by eminem is the gorillaz.. everything up until "plastic beach" that is

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 03:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUt_KF9vI10

reno
01-10-2014, 03:41 AM
zU7_CZD8kjo

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 04:21 AM
you have too much hate in your heart why cant you just accept music for what it is smh

because some of it is about as good as a toddler pounding their fingers on piano

Garfield
01-10-2014, 04:25 AM
rap is for niggers

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 04:42 AM
Musical notes are based on frequency.
Sometime a few centuries ago, European musicians agreed on a system called "equal temperament" where there are 12 notes and an octave note repeats itself but in a lower or higher pitch.
"what note" sounds good followed by "what note" is based on scales. A lot of simple music like mary had a little lamb is in the chromatic scale; that is not to say the chromatic scale can't produce complex music, a lot of classical music was composed in a chromatic scale. There are the major and minor chromatic scales; the major scale sounds sort of happy and triumphant while the minor scale somehow sounds sad, depressing, and lonely.

There is the pentatonic scale which a lot of blues is played in. It consists of 5 main notes and deviations from those 5 notes played based on feeling. A lot of rock is played in the pentatonic scale. It sort of sounds like something you just feel like dancing to, but the more eccentric pentatonic guitar solos sound like their own unique feeling the guitarist came up with in the moment, to me at least.

There are a shit-ton of scales. There are crazy russian and arabic scales that are freakin insanely complex and I couldn't begin to tell you how they're played.

Music like this, however:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw
is played in no scale whatsoever. It is noise someone made on a computer that someone bothered recording in audacity or something then uploaded to youtube

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 04:48 AM
That's just my stupidly simple explanation of it based on what I remember from music class as a 7 year old in elementary school combined with what I remember from playing the saxaphone for 2 years in band then applied to learning how to play the guitar and the stuff my friend taught me and occasionally reading a guitar book or googling how to play something.

UofLCardfan08
01-10-2014, 05:06 AM
That's just my stupidly

!

reno
01-10-2014, 05:08 AM
That's just my stupidly simple explanation of it based on what I remember from music class as a 7 year old in elementary school combined with what I remember from playing the saxaphone for 2 years in band then applied to learning how to play the guitar and the stuff my friend taught me and occasionally reading a guitar book or googling how to play something.

someone run this boy over with a truck

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 05:08 AM
Dave mustaine used to play in scales that no one had ever heard before. He called them "spider scales".

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 05:09 AM

sorry you know it's true, your music fucking sucks what do you want me to say about it

UofLCardfan08
01-10-2014, 05:09 AM
Why do most niggers that smoke cigarettes, smoke menthol ones?

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 05:10 AM
okay okay not "you" you, this generation, this generation's music fucking sucks

reno
01-10-2014, 05:11 AM
like this if you remember what real music sounds like, played by people on actual instruments with talent

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 05:15 AM
Why do most niggers that smoke cigarettes, smoke menthol ones?

i've never actually looked at what kind of cigarette a black guy was smoking but, menthols are gross. Can't smoke more than a few of them in a night without feeling like i'm choking on cough syrup, let alone buy a back of them

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 05:18 AM
like this if you remember what real music sounds like, played by people on actual instruments with talent

i don't give a shit if buttfucker jones and brady smellycrotch spew out dick flavored liquorish and jizz soaked napkins on fuckmyass
can you give an actual reason you don't think it's true?

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 05:22 AM
"music is just feeling" nice advice yoda

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 05:22 AM
music is just feeling and i'm feeling like this music sucks shit, who the fuck actually listens to this

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 05:25 AM
it's weird isn't it, there's a whole world out there with an entire spectrum of things to look at and listen to; you picked one and stuck with it and refuse to change your mind. "music is feeling" my ass

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 05:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7_XbHFs_w0

that is actual music, most of it is not played on actual instruments, it's good as fuck, it's in a scale, it has a time signature. Someone taught trent reznor classical music at a young age. He was a janitor or some shit at a recording studio and snuck in during late hours to record his own shit

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 05:34 AM
make your own music with this
http://www.propellerheads.se/products/reason/

record it with this
http://www.downloadinfo.co/lp/review/audacity/MjkxMzQ5NTc4Nl81MmNmZTg4ZWU1MWRh/?kw=audacity&subid=DIAUUS&cust=audacity&type=audacity&gclid=CPnci4rP87sCFWJo7AodD00AvA&utm_campaign=DIAUUS&fwd=1&rnd=b09085882475773cc8aae3fd04a0ca8579223b0f&ts=1389357198

upload it to this
http://www.youtube.com/

congratulations youre a fucking millionaire

lnopia the great
01-10-2014, 05:50 AM
Dave mustaine used to play in scales that no one had ever heard before. He called them "spider scales".

skrill plays in 4th dimensional scales you dont have brain power to even understand

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 05:56 AM
virtually unidentifiable from swinging pots and pans down on a piano while shouting monkey noises

maks
01-10-2014, 10:28 AM

Garfield
01-10-2014, 10:47 AM
i used to record acoustic guitar riffs then auto slice them into fruity loops, put some drums, do a little re arranging and soud effects and vwola a full song in 35 minutes

maks
01-10-2014, 10:56 AM
i used to record acoustic guitar riffs then auto slice them into fruity loops, put some drums, do a little re arranging and soud effects and vwola a full song in 35 minutes

that's p much all tool does

Garfield
01-10-2014, 11:05 AM
yeah but tool and papa roach are the best band alive second best is gonna be rage against the machine and perfect circle (tool2.0) and dont get me started on linkin par and incubus and how good their dj is

maks
01-10-2014, 11:11 AM
I've love to see tool do a collaboration with nickelback

Garfield
01-10-2014, 11:27 AM
yeah but only if they all play bc rich guitars and drink monster enrgy recorded on a gopro camera

maks
01-10-2014, 11:30 AM
the guy from nickelback should sing though he's got a way better voice than maynard g krebs

Garfield
01-10-2014, 11:37 AM
maynard plebs

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 11:42 AM
pffft its all about pink floyd tool and led zeppelin, the three best bands on earth, get back to me when someone makes something at par with what they did

maks
01-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Plagiarize a 1950's blues song, add a bunch of whammy bar and hire susan boyle to sing, congratulations you've just created led zepplin

maks
01-10-2014, 12:33 PM
convince the melvins to stop experimenting and sell out and write radio friendly top 40 nonsense, congratulations you've just created tool

maks
01-10-2014, 12:35 PM
be nothing more than a backup band for roger waters for 25 years, then kick him out of the band and release an album nobody anywhere likes, go back to releasing live albums of shit that roger wrote. congratulations you're david gilmour.

maks
01-10-2014, 12:48 PM
lol

Another songwriter credited on the album was Gilmour's then girlfriend, Polly Samson. She helped him write several tracks, including, "High Hopes", a collaborative arrangement which, though initially tense, "pulled the whole album together" commented Ezrin.

always stevey
01-10-2014, 02:18 PM
whats weird is you talking to yourself about this shit in every single thead

zlister
01-10-2014, 05:42 PM
get your own music made with this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Luke

record it with this
http://music.disney.com/

upload it to this
http://www.Wal-Mart.exclusive_releases.com/

be the achy break heart girl with the billy ray dad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA

congratulations youre a fucking millionaire

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:08 PM
be nothing more than a backup band for roger waters for 25 years, then kick him out of the band and release an album nobody anywhere likes, go back to releasing live albums of shit that roger wrote. congratulations you're david gilmour.

pffft back up band? David gilmour sang some of floyd's biggest hit songs.. comfortably numb, breathe, hey you
their music came out fine if you ask me until after the wall when they got so huge they didn't know how to handle it, the limelight tore the fucking band apart.. I'm not proud of it, I just don't listen to any of their songs that sound like shit to me.

maks
01-10-2014, 06:11 PM
pffft back up band? David gilmour sang some of floyd's biggest hit songs.. comfortably numb, breathe, hey you
their music came out fine if you ask me until after the wall when they got so huge they didn't know how to handle it, the limelight tore the fucking band apart.. I'm not proud of it, I just don't listen to any of their songs that sound like shit to me.

yes, it was after the wall in 1979 that pink floyd really blew up and discovered stardom :stare:

maks
01-10-2014, 06:13 PM
remember when the beatles first blew up, back in the mid 90's when free as a bird was released

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Plagiarize a 1950's blues song, add a bunch of whammy bar and hire susan boyle to sing, congratulations you've just created led zepplin

if you want to look at it that way all rock was a rip-off of black blues and folk music

maks
01-10-2014, 06:14 PM
I still remember aerosmith's first big hit, 1993's "get a grip"

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:15 PM
yes, it was after the wall in 1979 that pink floyd really blew up and discovered stardom :stare:

they were a household name after that point their fanbase wasn't just a bunch of stoners who owned a copy of dark side of the moon anymore. Growing up killed the band.

maks
01-10-2014, 06:15 PM
if you want to look at it that way all rock was a rip-off of black blues and folk music

that depends did chuck berry give himself writer's credit on songs that had already existed for decades I'm pretty sure he didn't

maks
01-10-2014, 06:21 PM
they were a household name after that point their fanbase wasn't just a bunch of stoners who owned a copy of dark side of the moon anymore. Growing up killed the band.

pink floyd was incredibly mainstream they had been since their first album they grew up when syd barret went nuts in the early 60's sometime and they broke up because despite the fact that roger waters was the only member of pink floyd that mattered he was also an intolerable egotistical dickhead all the time. gimour sued and won the pink floyd name which was ridiculous because gilmour has michael bolton level songwriting talent and the division bell proves that.

for a guy who talks so much shit about pink floyd you sure don't know a lot about them

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:22 PM
i don't know why they didn't give writing credits, what do you want me to say? that they were stuck-up assholes out to pillage and rape music of its heritage for the sake of profit? I dont think they had that in mind

maks
01-10-2014, 06:24 PM
i don't know why they didn't give writing credits, what do you want me to say? that they were stuck-up assholes out to pillage and rape music of its heritage for the sake of profit? I dont think they had that in mind

I want you to stop claiming that a band who stole every one of their notable songs is one of the three most talented bands of all time

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:25 PM
pink floyd was incredibly mainstream they had been since their first album they grew up when syd barret went nuts in the early 60's sometime and they broke up because despite the fact that roger waters was the only member of pink floyd that mattered he was also an intolerable egotistical dickhead all the time. gimour sued and won the pink floyd name which was ridiculous because gilmour has michael bolton level songwriting talent and the division bell proves that.

for a guy who talks so much shit about pink floyd you sure don't know a lot about them
they "grew up" sometime right before they thought suing each other would solve problems. You can tell because every album after that point sounds like shit.

maks
01-10-2014, 06:25 PM
weird al yankovich deserves more credit than jimmy page. led zepplin was built by industry insiders out of recycled material to be mass marketed and sold to teenagers, they were the n'sync of their day and you're giving them far too much credit

maks
01-10-2014, 06:26 PM
they "grew up" sometime right before they thought suing each other would solve problems. You can tell because every album after that point sounds like shit.

there was only one album after the wall, slick

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:33 PM
I want you to stop claiming that a band who stole every one of their notable songs is one of the three most talented bands of all time

should we sift through all the quackery online and try to figure it out and put it to bed once and for all?
here we go, should we break this down second by second and discuss what does or doesn't constitute stealing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTz_iX_L0VA

maks
01-10-2014, 06:36 PM
should we sift through all the quackery online and try to figure it out and put it to bed once and for all?
here we go, should we break this down second by second and discuss what does or doesn't constitute stealing?

this isn't quackery online the video that you posted provides examples of led zepplin getting sued and losing. they're plagiarists in the eyes of the law.

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:36 PM
there was only one album after the wall, slick

the final cut? the division bell? that's two

maks
01-10-2014, 06:37 PM
tool "grew up" sometime right before they thought suing their label into giving them a new 3 album deal would solve problems. You can tell because every album after undertow sounds like shit.

maks
01-10-2014, 06:38 PM
the final cut? the division bell? that's two

the division bell was a gilmour album which came after the breakup. you're supposedly a music scholar and thjis is one of your 3 favorite bands please try to keep up.

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:40 PM
this isn't quackery online the video that you posted provides examples of led zepplin getting sued and losing. they're plagiarists in the eyes of the law.

you want to know what the eyes of the law sees?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-xEdbEubjs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtVLSZ5MdG0

they see whatever the fuck they want and throw people away to die because the thought of it gives them a boner
terrifying, isn't it?

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:44 PM
the division bell was a gilmour album which came after the breakup. you're supposedly a music scholar and thjis is one of your 3 favorite bands please try to keep up.

i don't claim to be a musical scholar, i'm trying to block out the flood drowning everyone in a sea of their own piss

maks
01-10-2014, 06:46 PM
you realize you're talking about a band that was pieced together out of record company assets, exactly like the monkees or the archies or the backstreet boys, right? these guys didn't come up together playing club gigs and garages, jimmy page was a fucking yardbird. you need to throw your preconceived notions about led zepplin out the window because they're all a result of the corporate propaganda you like to pretend you're too smart for.

always stevey
01-10-2014, 06:49 PM
i don't claim to be a musical scholar, i'm trying to block out the flood drowning everyone in a sea of their own piss

do you ever stop and think about what you're saying? why don't you go grab a beer and poptart and we'll have a laugh about all of it instead

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:53 PM
tool "grew up" sometime right before they thought suing their label into giving them a new 3 album deal would solve problems. You can tell because every album after undertow sounds like shit.
lol opiate was a pile of shit, undertow is very good, aenima was fucking amazing, lateralus was like "hmmm these guys are starting to sound a little nutty but they still have a valid point" and 10,000 days was maynard trying to turn all of his crazed fans' heads topsy turvy to shake off all the nuts they had picked up along the way due to that one album where they were tripping out on DMT and started talking about god

always stevey
01-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Tool is good music to commit suicide to. Just throwing that out there.

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:55 PM
if you just dont listen to maynard's crazy lyrics the music stands for itself incredibly well

maks
01-10-2014, 06:55 PM
it's pretty awesome that you stopped liking tool when they stopped experimenting and started writing songs specifically to get on the radio, that p much tells everyone all they need to know about your middle of the road mainstream taste in music

maks
01-10-2014, 06:59 PM
itt something plug drugs has never heard before, an innovative rock band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIxLRKQ6fb4

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJvvxEs1_pE

maks
01-10-2014, 07:00 PM
remember when cody used to kiss my ass so hard it made me uncomfortable? that's how maynard from tool talks about these guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBaxRYGtrkI

rose west
01-10-2014, 07:02 PM
http://youtu.be/IIepKFEf7kk

maks
01-10-2014, 07:06 PM
I prefer Tool after they turned into matchbox 20

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 07:06 PM
it's pretty awesome that you stopped liking tool when they stopped experimenting and started writing songs specifically to get on the radio, that p much tells everyone all they need to know about your middle of the road mainstream taste in music

specifically to get on the radio? don't you normally start singing about sex and drugs to do that and not things like, the godhead and the collective unconscious ripping itself apart and other drug-induced ideas?

maks
01-10-2014, 07:08 PM
PFFT if marilyn manson wanted to be on mtv and be a mainstream success with the hot topic crowd why does he have upside crucicifixes and say fuck huh bet you can't explain that

maks
01-10-2014, 07:10 PM
gee slayer sure does sing about satan a lot I'll bet not a single teenager from a christian household will buy their albums

Autistic Spectrum
01-10-2014, 07:19 PM
xcyuKUtgyZ8&autoplay=1

maks
01-10-2014, 07:41 PM
ashes to ashes funk to funky
we know michael bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig's a junkie
rambling on and on and being al-ways wrong

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 10:20 PM
gee slayer sure does sing about satan a lot I'll bet not a single teenager from a christian household will buy their albums

slayer is pretty much gwar in my mind, I don't take it seriously

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 10:27 PM
I grew up with all that shit getting slammed in my ears
switching to music where we all fuck each other is better, right?

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 10:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIV_9--awCI

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 11:23 PM
you realize you're talking about a band that was pieced together out of record company assets, exactly like the monkees or the archies or the backstreet boys, right? these guys didn't come up together playing club gigs and garages, jimmy page was a fucking yardbird. you need to throw your preconceived notions about led zepplin out the window because they're all a result of the corporate propaganda you like to pretend you're too smart for.
it doesn't even matter, record companies back then took a rag tag team of guys and let them do their own thing in front of a camera/microphone.
The music you're hearing isn't new. It's been built upon for thousands of years from generation after generation of people adding their contribution to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbgKEjNBHqM

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 11:27 PM
give me your opinions on where this came from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY
I want to hear them

m0nde
01-10-2014, 11:35 PM
best version ever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suRXuW1hryw

always stevey
01-11-2014, 05:23 AM
what is this shit im listening to? I can't find where the autoplay is.

always stevey
01-11-2014, 05:23 AM
pause the fuck out of it.

always stevey
01-12-2014, 05:49 AM
i gotta a whole lotta ice, im smoking an e cig right now im so fucking high eating beef jerky im really tring to find a place to buy bulk beef jerky idc how bad it is i just get high and eat like 5-6 bags of beef jerky and tired and paying $16 a bag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJv7erU6Ggk

still fucking atrocious. I tried to give it another chance. I really did.

maks
01-12-2014, 01:28 PM
it doesn't even matter, record companies back then took a rag tag team of guys and let them do their own thing in front of a camera/microphone.
The music you're hearing isn't new. It's been built upon for thousands of years from generation after generation of people adding their contribution to it.

you're talking about building upon influences and I'm talking about stealing someone's song and putting your own name on it, this conversation is retarded because I'm having it with a retard