PDA

View Full Version : steveyos here just wanted to say seriously, plug drugs, please

always stevey
01-10-2014, 03:28 PM
you need to stop I cannot fucking see you publically embarrass yourself on the forums like this anymore because your family should be the ones embarrassed about you not us you are embarrassing this forum by being dumber than all the lizards combined and just stop, just cut it out ok?

I'm still occasionally gonna lurk this forum and god damn every time this fucking dumbass makes a long post about anything especially music oh my god he has worse taste in music than ruby and tim he deserves to die every time he talks about music fucking fuck wow I gotta stay at fjs I can't even

always stevey
01-10-2014, 03:29 PM
what I'm saying is nobody here brought plug drugs into world why should we have to suffer he should be saving all the fucking retarded shit he's been going on about for in real life, where his family can fucking deal with it, this shit ain't our problem

always stevey
01-10-2014, 03:30 PM
if he fucking talks about music one more time idgaf so much about the other stuff but oh man nothing is worse than someone who thinks they're smart and good and likes good music but in reality they're just fucking retarded

always stevey
01-10-2014, 03:31 PM
being wrong about science and stuff it's funny when he does that because wow I dropped out of school in like 4th grade and even I'm looking at this dude like holy shit how stupid lmao but the music stuff is just pissing me right the fuck off and what's horrible about it is he's so fucking gone mentally he's like a lizard he just doesn't have the brain matter left to comprehend how wrong he is and I want to punch kick stab shoot explode bind torture kill

maks
01-10-2014, 03:32 PM
if tool isn't the greatest band ever then why are they on mtv and top 40 rock stations huh answer me that

always stevey
01-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Fuck plug drugs

always stevey
01-10-2014, 03:35 PM
being wrong about science and stuff it's funny when he does that because wow I dropped out of school in like 4th grade and even I'm looking at this dude like holy shit how stupid lmao but the music stuff is just pissing me right the fuck off and what's horrible about it is he's so fucking gone mentally he's like a lizard he just doesn't have the brain matter left to comprehend how wrong he is and I want to punch kick stab shoot explode bind torture kill

maks
01-10-2014, 03:39 PM
look tool is a musician's band, all the top artists list them as an influence *spends 40 paragraphs confusing tool with buckethead, the melvins, or mr bungle*

maks
01-10-2014, 03:40 PM
I'll bet plug drugs listens to grand funk railroad

always stevey
01-10-2014, 03:53 PM
I don't know what that is.

Tahiti Joe
01-10-2014, 04:18 PM
hey lookie it's the NE twin faggot brothers suking each other off in Grand Style.

pathetic fuking morons.

always stevey
01-10-2014, 04:34 PM
hey lookie it's the NE twin faggot brothers suking each other off in Grand Style.

pathetic fuktard morons.

Marco is returning into lisa

steveyos YOLO
01-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Marco must be pluggy's friend now :clap: