PDA

View Full Version : The experiences of tech support

juji
01-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Do you have an idea why tech support wont close chat when she didn't fullfill my requirement because she wont' have negative feedback? me and her are done, but she won't close, anyway I told her some question Is there any problem that you couldn't close the chat? then it seems she flipped out and closed the chat, now...I finally I got a feedback form I checked "No" from "Did solve your requirement?" and left comment: "The agent tried to avoid my requirement." I hope they penalize her maybe better they would fire her.

Someone shared me his experiences about working as tech support.

steveyos YOLO
01-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Did you ask her to have cybersex or something because they aren't allowed to do that

juji
01-11-2014, 04:44 PM
That would be useless, they ignore it, then close for trolling, I never use extreme low quality trolling skill

reno
01-11-2014, 05:17 PM
I never use extreme low quality trolling skill

UofLCardfan08
01-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Elzz, try to remember the people hired as "tech support" are not the smartest, they are simply the cheapest people the company can hire. They work from a script. They are in place as a human placebo, taking calls and closing those support case numbers as fast as possible is their goal. If it is a warranty issue and the "customer support agent" isn't pliable, politely close the call and after a few minutes call back. You typically will speak to another agent which may be more agreeable and understanding.

rubynet customer support

cody: clay, wtf did you do
clay: fuck you cody
cody: fuck you too clay!

dead end

cody: hey m8, ruby wtf is with your low tier support guy?
ruby: problem?
cody: the diabetic drunk hosed my account
ruby: use one of your other accounts
cody: I was drunk when I made them and forgot the passwords
ruby: wtf cody, now I have to actually do something ugghh
cody: I'll bring you new members, honest
ruby: new members, ah this is good
ruby: ok, all fixed *grumble grumble* wtf, wut n why i pay this guy for i'll never know
cody: thanks buddy, ruby yur the best admin in the whole internets!

Elzz, remember sometimes you need to reach a higher tear of support... candy bars only buy so much know how

juji
01-12-2014, 01:44 AM
Not only with script, they have something that can access and assign the assets... but they aren't authorized.

Camoron
01-12-2014, 11:38 AM
> implying ruby knows more about how the admin panel works than clay does

maks
01-12-2014, 01:10 PM
I did on site laptop repair for a while for dell and the customers would bitch about the stupidest shit "technician forgot to hook up the touchpad" "technician pocketed half of my RAM" "technician called me a cunt"

timmy
01-12-2014, 01:11 PM
I did on site laptop repair for a while for dell and the customers would bitch about the stupidest shit "technician forgot to hook up the touchpad" "technician pocketed half of my RAM" "technician called me a cunt"

living the deram

maks
01-12-2014, 01:18 PM
the key to a job like that is to ask them to 5 your ytmnd because even if you did a shit job they'll still 5 you if you ask them and that's how I became #3 in the country in customer satisfaction despite not giving a fuck and being incredibly lazy

www.whatthefuck.com
01-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Elzz, try to remember the people hired as "tech support" are not the smartest, they are simply the cheapest people the company can hire. They work from a script. They are in place as a human placebo, taking calls and closing those support case numbers as fast as possible is their goal. If it is a warranty issue and the "customer support agent" isn't pliable, politely close the call and after a few minutes call back. You typically will speak to another agent which may be more agreeable and understanding.

rubynet customer support

dead end

ruby: ok, all fixed *grumble grumble* wtf, wut n why i pay this guy for i'll never know

Elzz, remember sometimes you need to reach a higher tear of support... candy bars only buy so much know how

mostly, you misses the part where ruby tells clay he has to do what I asked for in the first place.

UofLCardfan08
01-13-2014, 07:51 AM
mostly, you misses the part where ruby tells clay he has to do what I asked for in the first place.

that's a given seeing how it is ruby's name above the door and on the check he sends out

ruby is a people person, he need not to know the techy forum crap. He pays for services rendered, the help needs to keep their drunken misery to himself.

ruby - owner ceo manager

clay - hired help, washes dishes, makes back ups and infrequent updates, house boi

in sync with this process is fjs, steve yelle and lizard cunt twipnketchin

on occasion ruby makes some fuked decisions on occasion, mods mike b.erg and the fat aussie consulate whore.

m0nde
01-13-2014, 05:02 PM
ruby doesn't pay clay anything to do what he does, that's what you don't understand. clay paid for the initial setup of the forum because ruby was a moron who didn't know how to use a credit card. for this, ruby sent him a box of snickers or some such shit.

ruby doesn't do shit on the forum and barely knows how to use the admin control panel. he's lucky to have jon and clay here.

www.whatthefuck.com
01-13-2014, 06:14 PM
ruby doesn't pay clay anything to do what he does, that's what you don't understand. clay paid for the initial setup of the forum because ruby was a moron who didn't know how to use a credit card. for this, ruby sent him a box of snickers or some such shit.

ruby doesn't do shit on the forum and barely knows how to use the admin control panel. he's lucky to have jon and clay here.

:tup:

rubycalaber
01-13-2014, 07:57 PM

rubynet customer support

dead end

you write me well lmao

www.whatthefuck.com
01-13-2014, 07:59 PM
you write me well lmao

she did me better than anyone else here can also

rubycalaber
01-13-2014, 08:00 PM

Don't be mad that Ruby's forum is doing better than Boston Love.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/trollinatorgf4.gif

Poopalew
01-13-2014, 08:48 PM
Don't be mad that Ruby's forum is doing better than Boston Love.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/trollinatorgf4.gif

Hmmm.

Tahiti Joe
01-13-2014, 09:03 PM
anal sex with other men is wrong.

always stevey
01-14-2014, 12:47 AM
you being the last person to post in 3 hours is wrong and completely unjustified. I am quitting forever until you get rid of fucktarded marco.

steveyos YOLO
01-14-2014, 07:20 AM
At least he stopped posting as rose west

always stevey
01-14-2014, 07:25 AM
Marco is quite like the cockroach, the ultimate survivor. when this place is dead and gone he will be the only one left.