PDA

View Full Version : steveyos here again just wanted to say this forum sucks something special right now

always stevey
01-13-2014, 08:34 AM
this is one of those slumps aka 99% of this forum's uptime, where it's just so bad that I actually feel bad for you guys for having the mental insanity to stay here instead of post at fjs, at the very least during these ultra lizard times

always stevey
01-13-2014, 09:14 AM
i agree with myself

always stevey
01-13-2014, 11:25 AM
i agree with myself

timmy
01-13-2014, 11:40 AM
account sharing is against the VB rules unless specified by the owners of the forum.

you will be punished

lnopia the great
01-13-2014, 12:00 PM
That surely affects the endocrine system because, as Gnostics, we understand that hormones condense in humans from the tattwas of the ether in the fourth dimension. You cannot understand that without awakening consciousness so proving it is a matter of personal experience in other realms via astral travel, not the ignorance of flawed human science.

always stevey
01-14-2014, 07:14 AM
That surely affects the endocrine system because, as Gnostics, we understand that hormones condense in humans from the tattwas of the ether in the fourth dimension. You cannot understand that without awakening consciousness so proving it is a matter of personal experience in other realms via astral travel, not the ignorance of flawed human science.

I am gonna need drugs to decipher this mysterious message.