PDA

View Full Version : sorry sherman but you need to check your girl

meatloaf
01-30-2014, 11:00 AM
Chronic Munchies - 14 Hours Ago View Conversation Report You're a pathetic loser. I'm going to follow your g/f around the internet, buddy up with a couple of actually clinically retarded trolls and talk shit about her publically all day on her facebook or something, I've never met her but I'm a total fucking pathetic loser like you.

Go for it lisa my girl friend isnt mentaly unstable she will be fine.

steveyos YOLO
01-30-2014, 12:01 PM
You need to be done with that faggot entirely

timmy
01-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Here's a tip(2 years experience here)
there is no point in arguing with her, let alone talking to her(nothing interesting to say too)
she is more arrogant than Hitler himself, you cannot change her mind on anything other than convincing her to open her legs... which all that takes is not being mean to her for 1 week and being nice instead and bam you got a date...

there is absolutely nothing of worth, value etc etc to get out of associating with such people, lets say you and her were the last two people on earth you would find it more peaceful to be the last person on earth...

I am sorry to say this, but rootbeer(sherminator) is gone... I admire that you have hope, but not everyone comes to... I will be holding you lot in prayer every Sunday hoping that G-d will spare as much suffering from this whole ordeal as possible, peace be with you.

meatloaf
01-30-2014, 12:10 PM
i agreed to stop posting here or at least about her .....then i saw this......... i mean its kind of funny it clearly the attention she wants and well i hope sherman reads this and wakes up sorry bro but if you want me to keep her name out of my mouth you need to shut hers. Come home show me how wrong i am about her now there is a idea.

timmy
01-30-2014, 12:16 PM
love is blinding, like a solar eclipse you cannot see the sun, love is that moon eclipsing the reality of what lies behind

meatloaf
01-30-2014, 12:33 PM
love is blinding, like a solar eclipse you cannot see the sun, love is that moon eclipsing the reality of what lies behind

:mallet:

Autistic Spectrum
01-30-2014, 12:33 PM
lisa has the social graces of a freight train, and she's sexy as hell to boot,,,

steveyos YOLO
01-30-2014, 12:36 PM
I take offense to you referring to her as a girl...

www.whatthefuck.com
01-30-2014, 12:46 PM
i'm in love with a new girl we want to elope to colorado and start a weed farm shes also only 25 and hot as fuck :)

timmy
01-30-2014, 02:20 PM
:mallet:

you are no longer in my prayers
:bettles:

meatloaf
01-30-2014, 02:29 PM
you are no longer in my prayers
:bettles:

:irony::hang:

UofLCardfan08
01-30-2014, 02:38 PM
meatloaf, does this ruin your shot as being sherman's Best Man at their wedding?

lol

always stevey
01-30-2014, 02:46 PM
ugh

meatloaf
01-30-2014, 03:00 PM
meatloaf, does this ruin your shot as being sherman's Best Man at their wedding?

lol

:suicide:

www.whatthefuck.com
01-30-2014, 03:15 PM
well meatloaf you are new the alpha shrek of the swamp why would you want rotty back?

steveyos YOLO
01-30-2014, 03:28 PM
meatloaf you can be my forum girlfriend if it'll make you feel better.

www.whatthefuck.com
01-30-2014, 04:28 PM
wait you dont have a vagina JJ? im confused i thought you were a jew chick?

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 04:38 AM
this loser who I've never met who apparently until he started being a total fuckhead freak USED to be a friend of Sherman buddied up with stalker ufotard and came here and literally did nothing but start posting shit about me... I'm like, "uuuhhhh.... who the fuck is this loser?" to Sherman.

Sherman clearly has better and more decent friends than this and they are who we will be hanging out with and not some fuckhead loser who buddies up with actual trolls and stalks and posts shit about his so called friend's girlfriend who's he's never met on the internet. He's been deleted from Sherman's facebook. I asked Sherman, "have you ever joined up with a stalker and gone around talking shit online about this guy's g/f?" Sherman replies.... "uh no..... I could though, there's more to say about her than you." We decided not to though because we areen't piece of shit losers and frankly this guy no longer has anything to do with Sherman or his life. Sherman has plenty more decent friends who aren't fuckheads like this and who I will happily meet.

Thanks Ufotard for in your clinically insane obsessed stalking of me for finding and weeding out the piece of shit on Sherman's facebook and life.

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 04:47 AM
heh

this dumb prick did not expect me to say a damn thing because his g/f is literally as dumb and ugly as dog shit, never spoken back, stood up for herself or had an opinion of her own in her life... which is basically why she ended up with this guy.

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 04:48 AM
Smack down!

Autistic Spectrum
01-31-2014, 06:05 AM
lisa you got no friends

meatloaf
01-31-2014, 06:16 AM
well check it i love sherman as much as any straight man could love a man he is my best friend (dem feels) the fact that he is letting a brown vagina that every one on this website and his friends in real life have seen destroy life long friendships is impressive (lisa will no doubt never meet as i belive she is leading sherman on about coming here). Congrats my last coment about you lisa only said stop adding fule to the fire in regards about the trolls on here and you posting your basic im fucking a crazy person posts. The fact that you dont know who i am the fact that you feel the need to cause dramma half the world away the fact that you cant afford any cloths that didnt come out of a dumpster the fact that sheramn is so drunk on whatever your nasty brown pussy is leaking out of it. I will just say this no one likes you and no one has met you isnt that strange i know alot of shermans friends and its true the only reason any of them are nice about the subject of shermans quarter life crisis is in the hopes that he will come home and we can slap the fucking piss out of him for being such a retard. sherman i love you bro and am still here for you when you need me you can hit me up any time i know some day you will realize how much i really do care .(enough to say what needs to be said even if it cost lossing a good friend) and lisa plz internet stalk my girlfriend you will find it hard considering she has a real life as do i and am not wrapped up into an internet website soo bad that i cant turn my back on it even when every member on the site has nothing but neggitive things to say about me. Anyway as i said befor and to sherman personaly you want me to to stop its a two way street keep your nasty mouth shut and i wont have to tell you more truths so you can go back to your little world of denial.

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 06:37 AM
well check it i love sherman as much as any straight man could love a man he is my best friend (dem feels) the fact that he is letting a brown vagina that every one on this website and his friends in real life have seen destroy life long friendships is impressive (lisa will no doubt never meet as i belive she is leading sherman on about coming here). Congrats my last coment about you lisa only said stop adding fule to the fire in regards about the trolls on here and you posting your basic im fucking a crazy person posts. The fact that you dont know who i am the fact that you feel the need to cause dramma half the world away the fact that you cant afford any cloths that didnt come out of a dumpster the fact that sheramn is so drunk on whatever your nasty brown pussy is leaking out of it. I will just say this no one likes you and no one has met you isnt that strange i know alot of shermans friends and its true the only reason any of them are nice about the subject of shermans quarter life crisis is in the hopes that he will come home and we can slap the fucking piss out of him for being such a retard. sherman i love you bro and am still here for you when you need me you can hit me up any time i know some day you will realize how much i really do care .(enough to say what needs to be said even if it cost lossing a good friend) and lisa plz internet stalk my girlfriend you will find it hard considering she has a real life as do i and am not wrapped up into an internet website soo bad that i cant turn my back on it even when every member on the site has nothing but neggitive things to say about me. Anyway as i said befor and to sherman personaly you want me to to stop its a two way street keep your nasty mouth shut and i wont have to tell you more truths so you can go back to your little world of denial.

tldr

This freak is now sending sherman text messages saying he is in love with him

Fuck off psycho freak

meatloaf
01-31-2014, 06:51 AM
naw im good i do love sherman more than you can say right lol

meatloaf
01-31-2014, 06:52 AM
i bet you cant wait to meet a bunch of pppl who already hate you.

meatloaf
01-31-2014, 06:54 AM
plus thats a lie anyway last text sent to sherman reads as such (your drunk lisa go home)

meatloaf
01-31-2014, 06:54 AM
and it applys now go home lisa your drunk

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 06:57 AM
Uh nope retard.

Not meeting anyone who hates me.

And you're not even sherman's friend.

What a freak show, look at this moron.

meatloaf
01-31-2014, 06:58 AM
Uh nope retard.

Not meeting anyone who hates me.

And you're not even sherman's friend.

What a freak show, look at this moron.
so its settled your not coming to michigan

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:03 AM
so its settled your not coming to michigan

If you tried to see sherman or me sherman will punch you a lot.

It's none of your busisness, you don't get it freak.

Seriously this guy is texting sherman saying he is in love with him and sherman is saying he wants to punch him.

Ergh, what a creep.

meatloaf
01-31-2014, 07:10 AM
naw i dont think he will and if he would it wouldnt stop me anyway lol friends fight but nasty girlfriends friends dont let friends keep whore girlfriend quit posting naked pics of yourself lisa and hurting shermans rep more than being seen qwith you has already done

meatloaf
01-31-2014, 07:11 AM
plus this is what the trools you say you hate want you are letting them win lisa lol

meatloaf
01-31-2014, 07:11 AM
*trolls

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:13 AM
Um no.

Check your priveledges.

You are blocked on facebook, he's told you himself to fuck off, why don't you call him right now and see what he has to say about it.

Why would he want anything to do with you? Look at what you are doing, go ahead, call him buddy

timmy
01-31-2014, 07:15 AM
Just gonna weigh in here lisa u said he temed up with a stalker trolll guess what flaglerchar is? Ten times worse. Die

timmy
01-31-2014, 07:16 AM
Um no.

Check your priveledges.

You are blocked on facebook, he's told you himself to fuck off, why don't you call him right now and see what he has to say about it.

Why would he want anything to do with you? Look at what you are doing, go ahead, call him buddy
Its spelled privilege you sped bogan trash

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:18 AM
Just gonna weigh in here lisa u said he temed up with a stalker trolll guess what flaglerchar is? Ten times worse. Die

What are you talking about?

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:19 AM
Its spelled privilege you sped bogan trash

Oh spelling bee alert

timmy
01-31-2014, 07:19 AM
More like whT are you talking about you retarded harpy

timmy
01-31-2014, 07:20 AM
Oh spelling bee alert

Arent you the one who lies about being a teacher gone bad meth head

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:20 AM
You're the one chiming in tim, not me

Autistic Spectrum
01-31-2014, 07:21 AM
lisa can stalk and harass people online but when it's done to her it's wrong

Chronic Munchies
Arent you the one who lies about being a teacher gone bad meth head

Um no.

Chronic Munchies

Sure just name one person I've stalked.

Autistic Spectrum
lisa are you coming to america,

timmy
01-31-2014, 07:22 AM

Yea shes a typical double standard holier than thou piece of shit

timmy
01-31-2014, 07:23 AM
Sure just name one person I've stalked.

Jibbles

Autistic Spectrum
01-31-2014, 07:23 AM
jibbles, me, cag

Autistic Spectrum
01-31-2014, 07:24 AM
there's 3 lisa

Autistic Spectrum
01-31-2014, 07:24 AM
remeber when you posted peter quinn's home phone number and address lmao, remeber when you posted plug drugs full name and gave marks his home phone number

Autistic Spectrum
01-31-2014, 07:25 AM
name one person you have not stalked is more like it

timmy
Yea she tries to dox you and cag lmao abd she associates with flag a guy who goes to court over internet stalking

Chronic Munchies
jibbles, me, cag

I've never stalked any of you

cag however has followed me through 3 forums.

Next.

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:26 AM
Yea she tries to dox you and cag lmao abd she associates with flag a guy who goes to court over internet stalking

Um nope.

timmy
remeber when you posted peter quinn's home phone number and address lmao, remeber when you posted plug drugs full name and gave marks his home phone number

Qft .. She needs a labotomy

Autistic Spectrum
lol lisa are you serious you are insane, and have no friends expect for flaggerchat

timmy
01-31-2014, 07:27 AM
Rootbeer is in a world of shit

Autistic Spectrum
01-31-2014, 07:27 AM
i think you posted poor innocent tecknorcats phone number too

timmy
01-31-2014, 07:28 AM
Why would you date someone clinically insane/retarded and on welfare

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:28 AM

Peter was a junky who was harassing me and who is now in jail.

I never posted plug drugs name, maks did. I didn't even know plug drugs name when maks posted it dickhead and i told plug drugs I was giving maks his number if he kept texting me.

Next.

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:29 AM
lol lisa are you serious you are insane, and have no friends expect for flaggerchat

You're cody's friend

UofLCardfan08
01-31-2014, 07:30 AM
lisa pi dumped cat avatar guy,

Lisa I will promise you one thing, you will flip the fuck out and rage yourself into a puddle of tears when I make the NEW thread.

protip: your best option at this time is to leave forever

do you think you are the first person I have trolled?

Autistic Spectrum
lisa you talk to cody on the phone, that seems like true friendship to me

timmy
Why would you date someone old enough to be your dad... If ur dad was mercilessly beaten by the ugly stick or had a sawn off shot to the face

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:31 AM
Yeah, I'm not actually maks or flaglerchat

timmy
01-31-2014, 07:32 AM

I never posted plug drugs name, maks did. I didn't even know plug drugs name when maks posted it dickhead and i told plug drugs I was giving maks his number if he kept texting me.

Next.
Youre making up excuses. Also you cLled him michael ages beforw Nyone kneq his name

Autistic Spectrum

Next.

i forgot how you can twist facts into nonsense, lisa i want tof uck you ,,

Chronic Munchies

Nope.

Cody texts me but I don't respond.

UofLCardfan08
01-31-2014, 07:33 AM

lol, me

hahahamuhwahahahaha

Chronic Munchies

Yeah the truth is so twisted.

Autistic Spectrum
i want to grab you buy the back of your greasy hair and while you have a wild look in your eyes smash your face into a wall while i fuck you in your ass lisa,,,,

Autistic Spectrum
01-31-2014, 07:34 AM
lisa are you coming to america with rootbeer whwen will you be here,,, i need to know for a project i am doing

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:35 AM
lol, me

hahahamuhwahahahaha

Literally no-one is even talking to you fugly obsessed bush-pig dyke stalker

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:36 AM
i want to grab you buy the back of your greasy hair and while you have a wild look in your eyes smash your face into a wall while i fuck you in your ass lisa,,,,

<3

Chronic Munchies
01-31-2014, 07:37 AM
lisa are you coming to america with rootbeer whwen will you be here,,, i need to know for a project i am doing

I'll come visit you and we can do the smash the wall sex

UofLCardfan08
01-31-2014, 07:40 AM
Literally no-one is even talking to you

quoted - lisa talking to me

what colour is the sky in your insane little mind?

Autistic Spectrum
01-31-2014, 07:44 AM
please leave lisa and rootbeers relationship alone, it's the best thing that has happened to lisa in a long time, she is going outside to parks and carnivels or w/e and not locking herself in her room for months at a time anymore, i am glad it's working out and i am happy that lisa's happy and who cares if rootbeer is thorwing away his life, cause he is a huge faggot anyways

steveyos YOLO
01-31-2014, 08:12 AM
I wish these swamp fags and the brown pussy bitch would find and a new fucking forum to post this gay ass shit at

UofLCardfan08
01-31-2014, 08:17 AM
I wish these swamp fags and the brown pussy bitch would find and a new fucking forum to post this gay ass shit at

http://i59.tinypic.com/f21p8w.png lisa rage post'n warmup

Hi josh!

www.whatthefuck.com
01-31-2014, 09:27 AM
Jibbles

jibbles, me, cag

there's 3 lisa

and she followed me here from :lizard:net

maks
01-31-2014, 09:36 AM

Next.

I gave fklaggercat a fake name I made up, the very next day he somehow came up with his actual real name and you're the only one who knew that

www.whatthefuck.com
01-31-2014, 09:45 AM
marks licks mexican girl butts

always stevey
01-31-2014, 11:53 AM
please leave lisa and rootbeers relationship alone, it's the best thing that has happened to lisa in a long time, she is going outside to parks and carnivels or w/e and not locking herself in her room for months at a time anymore, i am glad it's working out and i am happy that lisa's happy and who cares if rootbeer is thorwing away his life, cause he is a huge faggot anyways

always stevey
01-31-2014, 11:53 AM