PDA

View Full Version : I left the power strip my tablet's plugged into off this whole tiemn lol fuck FUCK

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:03 AM
so now it's at 27%, the power strip doesn't ligth up when it's on/off nd has no visual markers it's a sears one from like the 80's I shouldprobably get new ones I have a plastic purple one I paid like 2 bucks for, I don't want that, I'm so sick of cheating death every day of my life what's a good power strip for computering technology do you guys just use the same old and/or cheap shit that is probably dangerous as fuck

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm using it because it has the longest cord, ugh at my next house once I'm licensed I'm gonna have all the power plugs in my house first of all not so low to the floor that's a fucking fire hazard and stupid they'll be the heights of where they're at if there's a table, a shelf, a bed, the power plugs will be where they need to be, however the entire house will be electric safe don't think I'm forgetting any details here I got it

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm going to carve fjs with my dremel into everything I modify on the house so when I sell it and get thefuck outta rhode island the new house owners will be like omg this house has been blessed by god

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:06 AM
cag is going to carve fjs into everyone she murders, we're teaming up and taking over, and also have mastered the art of advertisement

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:06 AM
I never get to be the one who does all teh hot stuff in couples cause I'm not the hot one, ti sucks, I would make an awesome tiny stripper murderer

maks
02-07-2014, 11:07 AM
I have a UPS

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:07 AM
but alas I'm stuck being the strongest person ever in history unable to die ugh sucks so bad that my stats are all infinity and nobody else has those stats I wanna be a lower stat hot chick sometimes man fuck when is second life gonna release its new injector mods for the oculous rift that let you become your avqtar 4 rela.

maks
02-07-2014, 11:08 AM
for my power strips I use these ones from office max where you can twist the actual outlets so if you have a gigantic brick it doesn't block anything you can just move it to the side

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:08 AM
I have a UPS

I've been thinking about those but well actually how much was yours what one is it, it might be worth it if it's cheap for now because I plan on moving soon but where I live right now you can't even begin to imagine how bad the electricity is here this house is over 200 years old and the landlord has neve rhad it tested once

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:09 AM
espeically if my next house sucks at first too before I can rewire it, this way my expensive ass technology doesn't break cause it's already probably past warranty better protect it like I got my nexus a really nice case and then outta nowhere my mom fuckign dropped it but the case protected it phew see smart thinking I can't afford a new tablet til 2020

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:11 AM
for my power strips I use these ones from office max where you can twist the actual outlets so if you have a gigantic brick it doesn't block anything you can just move it to the side

oooo so they do make those, ok fuck that's awesome there's a couple things in this house that take up like 90 outlets in a row so fucking annoying gay stupid I'm totally getting this

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:12 AM
I don't even have money for a ups I'll keep risking it, but I will check out those power strips

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:12 AM
right now I have to get back to the elder scrolls online: container opener simulator 2014: open those containers! go! xtreme!

always stevey
02-07-2014, 11:13 AM
it's better than all their other games but literally only becuase its' online lol, but at the same tiem if it wasn't online it'd be even worse than fucking skyrim, ugh

maks
02-07-2014, 01:46 PM
I've been thinking about those but well actually how much was yours what one is it, it might be worth it if it's cheap for now because I plan on moving soon but where I live right now you can't even begin to imagine how bad the electricity is here this house is over 200 years old and the landlord has neve rhad it tested once

I like the APC Back-UPS 1000 or 1500, they run around $200. If your machine isn't actually shutting down from power loss you don't need it, I only have one because I'm running 3 servers here and if my router goes off my emails get bounced back to the sender

oooo so they do make those, ok fuck that's awesome there's a couple things in this house that take up like 90 outlets in a row so fucking annoying gay stupid I'm totally getting this

yeah I was so psyched when I found them I bought like 10 I still have 4 sitting unused in a box so I can give you the part number

Belkin BP108000-08 http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=329384

maks
02-07-2014, 01:47 PM
holy shit they're $40 on belkin's website I paid like $15

always stevey
02-08-2014, 07:29 AM
that is fucking cool I thought they just turned on the front in a 2d circle that's fucking 3d

always stevey
02-08-2014, 07:33 AM
I'll keep my eye on the sky for a cheaper price thanks

always stevey
02-08-2014, 07:34 AM
I wanna put just flat pieces of copper in all the outlets and use it to curl my hair

always stevey
02-08-2014, 07:34 AM
doesn't it look like a curling iron, don't you like wake & bake

always stevey
02-08-2014, 07:35 AM
wake & bake, blade & soul, fuck the elder scrolls online

always stevey
02-08-2014, 07:35 AM
I ran out of threads to reply to at fjs and there's NO threads to reply to here so I'm just getting all my posting out in this thread

always stevey
02-08-2014, 07:36 AM
this is a great example of how to be a good poster too, help your fellow posters out, dp needs to take notes he is a fucking grinch and is gonna come itt and tell me to sprinkle some merman cum on it and he says that EVERY SINGLE TIME and doesn't realize how lizardy it is and ugh, thank youy marks for being such a Cute Boy

always stevey
02-08-2014, 07:37 AM
I've gotta stop talking to reno he's like one of those 4chan turn you gay hypnotize gifs

always stevey
02-08-2014, 07:37 AM
not saying reno's attractive because he's not not saying it's his personality because it's not I just want to hate fuck his ass with a telephone pole

always stevey
02-08-2014, 07:38 AM
he could talk on the phone with jehovah josh then