PDA

View Full Version : steveyos living arrangements, posting style, body image, education, and occupation hasn't changed in ~ 8 years

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
02-09-2014, 10:08 PM
shitty with mom, shit, fat as shit, dumb as fuck (no college), unemployed fat as shit

what a pathetic loser

juji
02-09-2014, 10:08 PM
lol

02-09-2014, 10:10 PM
goldmine

always stevey
02-09-2014, 10:24 PM
didn't you do this like a few months ago

always stevey
02-09-2014, 10:24 PM
why can't these lizards leave me alone

02-09-2014, 11:13 PM

meate that is blue
02-09-2014, 11:26 PM
me too

timmy
02-09-2014, 11:33 PM
isnt biggaydolphin from alol?

timmy
02-09-2014, 11:34 PM
A Lot Of Lizards

always stevey
02-10-2014, 04:11 AM
shitty with mom, shit, fat as shit, dumb as fuck (no college), unemployed fat as shit

what a pathetic loser

double spaced posts, pathetic loser. lmao sounds just like lisa.

always stevey
02-10-2014, 04:12 AM
fuck off biggaydolphin you post like an old crackhead Australian whore.

maks
02-10-2014, 05:46 AM
isnt biggaydolphin from alol?

he was a lizard before we had lizards, ytmnsfw hated him and he went to alol and they hated him too

always stevey
02-10-2014, 06:35 AM
he posts just like lisa. they should be introduced.

juji
02-10-2014, 06:56 AM
steffies in defensive is very unfunny and boring

timmy
02-10-2014, 07:08 AM

always stevey
02-10-2014, 09:28 AM
A Lot Of Lizards

always stevey
02-10-2014, 09:29 AM
he posts just like lisa. they should be introduced.

always stevey

always stevey
*my defensive stand activates*

always stevey
*elz does not understand what :care: means*

fanfare
02-10-2014, 12:18 PM
even though steveyos is a mean, nasty asshole, i will refute the alleged criticisms in the title of this thread. will ignore the body of the thread since they are baseless insults with no merit.

steveyos living arrangements
steveyos has moved twice since 2006. last time i visited him he was parked on a very very shady street behind a Liqour store, but still it was a new home.

posting style
i would argue this is probably the best aspect of steveyos. I love his posting style, the God Troll(tm), FJS spamming, impenetrable diss shield is a timeless classic style of posting and very unique to the steveyos character.

body image
pretty sure steveyos has lost about a hundred pounds since the last time i saw him. he was wheezing and very out of shape, but i think in recent times he has very much improved.

education
steveyos showed interest in visiting my grad school's library when we visited, and I think he is very intellectually curious about many things

occupation hasn't changed in ~ 8 years
rhode island medical marijuana reform laws, specifically the Edward O. Hawkins and Thomas C. Slater Medical Marijuana Act of 2006 was passed in early January of that year, and Steveyos obtained a medical marjiuana license the following year. That's seven years as an independent alternative medicine professional.. nothing to be ashamed of.

Autistic Spectrum
02-10-2014, 12:39 PM
even though steveyos is a mean, nasty asshole, i will refute the alleged criticisms in the title of this thread. will ignore the body of the thread since they are baseless insults with no merit.

steveyos has moved twice since 2006. last time i visited him he was parked on a very very shady street behind a Liqour store, but still it was a new home.

posting style
i would argue this is probably the best aspect of steveyos. I love his posting style, the God Troll(tm), FJS spamming, impenetrable diss shield is a timeless classic style of posting and very unique to the steveyos character.

body image
pretty sure steveyos has lost about a hundred pounds since the last time i saw him. he was wheezing and very out of shape, but i think in recent times he has very much improved.

education
steveyos showed interest in visiting my grad school's library when we visited, and I think he is very intellectually curious about many things

rhode island medical marijuana reform laws, specifically the Edward O. Hawkins and Thomas C. Slater Medical Marijuana Act of 2006 was passed in early January of that year, and Steveyos obtained a medical marjiuana license the following year. That's seven years as an independent alternative medicine professional.. nothing to be ashamed of.

i would also like to add to this that steveyos666 is

a fat retard
stevey is a fat retard

Autistic Spectrum
02-10-2014, 12:43 PM
acutally i misspoke, in that last post,

steveyos666 is actually a fat gay retard

Autistic Spectrum
02-10-2014, 12:45 PM
even though i might add that stevey might very well be the biggest most fat, gayest, most retarded person on earth, he is still a better poster than big gay dolphin who is the worsetfffff

02-10-2014, 04:28 PM
even though i might add that stevey might very well be the biggest most fat, gayest, most retarded person on earth, he is still a better poster than big gay dolphin who is the worsetfffff

must be a bad poster, so much so when i post in dead forum i make #1 thread

02-10-2014, 07:46 PM

how kind of you :) love you

always stevey
02-10-2014, 09:45 PM
tl;dr: fjs

always stevey
02-10-2014, 09:46 PM
I am under 200 pounds

always stevey
02-10-2014, 09:47 PM
I am about to read bigsolidass's other thread about me righ tnow but first I"m gonna smoke some more weed, lmao does this guy realize I have less care than anyone in history is he joking or trying to fit in with this shit anyway I don't evne know!

meate that is blue
02-11-2014, 12:05 AM
me too

always stevey
02-11-2014, 08:06 AM
bluemeate www.2fjs.com I do not like posting here, I post at fjs with the girl in my avatar

always stevey
02-11-2014, 08:06 AM
she's hilarious poster, and funny irl look at her clown uniform she's great

Autistic Spectrum
02-11-2014, 08:46 AM
stevey fells safe at 2fjs, rubynet is a scary place full of internet bullies

Autistic Spectrum
02-11-2014, 08:47 AM
cag fuck you

always stevey
02-11-2014, 10:11 AM
:run:!!!!!!!!!!

always stevey
:kkk:?

always stevey
:kkk:!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-22-2014, 12:54 PM
stsvey is fagt

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 06:31 AM

posting style

body image

education

stevey pay me the 50 dollors you owe me after you sell your trash bag full of dirt weed to niggers with medical cards

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 06:32 AM
acutally i misspoke, in that last post,

steveyos666 is actually a fat gay retard

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 06:34 AM
also steveyv moves so much because he skips out on rent, its a poor people thing having to move every couple years

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 07:20 AM
I still don't know the kkk smiley

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 07:21 AM
education

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 07:37 AM
I'm curious as to how long you can keep this up

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 07:47 AM
as long as you still owe money for your mom's medicane is the awnser so prob forever you gout

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 07:48 AM

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 08:03 AM
oh

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2014, 06:11 PM

posting style

body image

education

the os in steveyos666 does not stand for operating system,, i asked him

jon
10-27-2014, 07:23 PM
steve yos

10-27-2014, 09:20 PM
stevie stevie go to sleep....stevey stevey found something good to eat...mommys making hot pockets, soak them in bbq sauce, for the troll

steveyos YOLO
10-27-2014, 09:41 PM
I still can't believe he's gone forever unless bgd is actually him trolling himself

maks
11-15-2016, 08:19 PM
my philosophy is a mix of Taoism and Hermeticism with some Chaos Magic thrown in. Ive been greatly influenced by figures such as Alan Watts and Ram Dass. My focus isnt totally classically magick related, although ive been doing chaos magick for a couple years now. In my book I show the energies of our world, how they effect us and how we can harness them to have an effect on our internal and external universe.
This energy manipulation could be called magick, but im shying away from direct schools of thought. I try to present general tools to be used, dogma free, as the individual practitioner sees fit in his/her own life