PDA

View Full Version : forum slowly pulls itself together then roxtoyz starts posting

timmy
02-22-2014, 05:05 AM
the sad part is that at least lisa made people post more even if she was an annoying faggot

Camoron
02-22-2014, 08:06 AM
Hi. :)

timmy
02-22-2014, 09:06 AM
Hello, would you like to discuss gay etiquette or perhaps play a game of chess?

Camoron
02-22-2014, 10:45 AM
Don't mind if I do.

roxtoyz666
02-23-2014, 04:18 AM
Don't mind if I do.

no one fucking cares dude, ok?

maks
02-23-2014, 11:27 AM
camoron is better than you in every single way maybe you should keep your fucking mouth shut

skrizach
02-23-2014, 02:27 PM
the sad part is that at least lisa made people post more even if she was an annoying faggot

at first, but then she started making hundreds of threads herself and spamming the forum and people stopped posting all together, and people stopped posting.

now we're back!

oh right, but no roxtoyz is spamming threads and...o hnooo

timmy
02-23-2014, 03:39 PM
sometimes i wake up in the middle of my sleep and i cant get back to sleep and i just lay there and then i think of a video game i play and then i get out of bed and start playing video games and then i go to work feeling like complete shit

maks
02-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Some people like cupcakes better. I, for one, care less for them.

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 04:24 AM
301 bump.

Why is it tim's tanty forum is dead as fuck? The most active it ever is is when people post there about wanting me to post there. And I don't post there.

Nor did this forum ever die due to roxtoys let alone me. When I go so does everyone else, when the couple of losers tim actually got to post in nis forum come running back here when they see me posting it crawls up its ass and dies.

Isn't the point of tim's tanty to keep those fucking losers there where they think it will be really active and everyone will come to post with them? And that ruby's forum will die? Why does the oppsite ACTUALLY happen?

Some of you guys need to learn to take rejection better, you should be used to it by now so I don't see why you need to spazz and make a bunch of forums about it just because yet another female on the internet has rejected you. (And they have been)

Call something gay, that's always really funny.