PDA

View Full Version : I see this get asked a lot on this forum, so just to put the question to rest

Camoron
05-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Here, in alphabetical order for your viewing pleasure, is a list of the ten countries that federally recognize and perform same sex marriages: Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain and Sweden.

As well, the following state/provincial jurisdictions perform and recognize same sex marriage: Alagoas, Brazil; Mexico City, Mexico; Connecticut, Washington D.C., Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont and the Indian tribal jurisdictions of Coquille and Suquamish.

The following is a list of countries that recognize, but do not perform, same sex marriages: The Dutch constituent countries Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten recognize same sex marriages only if they were performed in the Netherlands; Israel; Mexico recognizes same sex marriages that were performed in Mexico City; in the U.S., California and Maryland.

Get out there and fight the good fight! :heart:

Garfield
05-12-2012, 12:33 AM
gross fags want to infect me with their butt germs no way jose

Garfield
05-12-2012, 12:34 AM
this is exit only

rubycalaber
05-12-2012, 07:52 AM
no stomple I think marks will want to butt fuck when you get married sorry

rootbeer
05-12-2012, 09:42 AM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=17&dateline=1332734708&type=profile

rubycalaber
09-07-2012, 03:43 PM
thats because stomples posts were deleted

maks
09-07-2012, 03:54 PM
stop rewriting history please, there's never been a funny stompleb post

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
09-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Here, in alphabetical order for your viewing pleasure, is a list of the ten countries that federally recognize and perform same sex marriages: Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain and Sweden.

As well, the following state/provincial jurisdictions perform and recognize same sex marriage: Alagoas, Brazil; Mexico City, Mexico; Connecticut, Washington D.C., Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont and the Indian tribal jurisdictions of Coquille and Suquamish.

The following is a list of countries that recognize, but do not perform, same sex marriages: The Dutch constituent countries Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten recognize same sex marriages only if they were performed in the Netherlands; Israel; Mexico recognizes same sex marriages that were performed in Mexico City; in the U.S., California and Maryland.

Get out there and fight the good fight! :heart:

Wow! I would have never guessed you were a faggot.

Camoron
09-07-2012, 04:50 PM
i know right