PDA

View Full Version : Tweaker Theories

Plug Drugs
05-13-2012, 08:10 AM
The purpose for this thread is to write in tweaker theories as they come to me, although I will probably forget about this thread in a few hours and never post in it again

I think Asperger's syndrome may not be an actual syndrome or disorder at all, but merely a sociological phenomenon. My theory is that individuals with aspergers are merely at a level of innate intelligence which allows them to take in information about other people and society in general which would normally be either disregarded by other people, incomprehensible to other people, or only registered subconsciously for other people.

Perhaps the collective unconscious (in Jungian theory) has desginated them, as individuals, to perform a specific role in society (hence, the frequently portrayed fascination that individuals with Aspergers have with complex fields of knowledge that would normally be beyond their age-level to comprehend).

But, this phenomenon only emerges as an undesirable "syndrome" when the affected individual lacks the instinctive nurturing which their unconsciousness requires. Although the parents of the individuals may technically be 'nurturing', they do not instinctually feel love and unconditional devotion for the well-being of the affected child (i.e., they may go through the motions of taking care of their child, insomuch as society deems recommended, but have not cared for their child on a natural instinctive level, even though they may not know this - since society has such a way of telling us to deny our instincts while still insisting that we are being true to 'normalcy'.

This has resulted from decades of the human race denying its instincts in favor of more cleanly and manageable societal standards. Although the phenomenon may be somewhat uncommon now, it will only increase in frequency the longer instinctual-denial remains commonplace. Then farther off in the future, its rate of incidence will return to a certain level of rarity as the phenomenon becomes so frequent that the Asperger-esque traits become widely accepted among individuals everywhere as another variation of 'normal'.

Plug Drugs
05-13-2012, 08:44 AM
next theory
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Suddenly, society seems to start changing;
I see phony people now long last trying to become honest and realistic,
but then I see honest and realistic people getting shunned for trying out being "phony".

Plug Drugs
05-13-2012, 09:15 AM
Seems like it's not really a matter of phoniness at all, but attractiveness and unattractiveness. The attractive people suddenly realized their personality was horseshit and starting half-sincerely trying to change; the people who were honest and thought for themselves then saw this as a gesture of the phonies admitting their guilt, and tried to show that they would "meet them half way" by being a little bit phony themselves, but got rejected for it as soon as they tried it.

It's all because stoner culture has merged almost completely with mainstream - with mainstream movies especially, where it is portrayed in these new modern "pseudo-reality" movies, which try to use 'social awkwardness' as the cornerstone for all jokes in order to make them funny and recycle the same formulated plot-device garbage from past movies only this time it comes across as "fresh and realistic".

My culture has been raped and stolen from me it feels like. In the past it seemed like marijuana use in movies was portrayed as "pushing the envelope", which was good back then because it made people think a little bit more about marijuana and maybe help get marijuana laws repealed. But now drug use in a movie is almost mandatory for a comedy to even sell tickets; marijuana as portrayed as some totally acceptable thing that everybody secretly does once in a while. This gives the impression of realism, and also gets people to think that movies give them access to some sort of privileged information on how other people think and act. The movie industry does this for two reasons: To get people to feel a sense of personal identity with that movie, causing the movie to sell more tickets and DVDs; to tell everyone "this is what reality is, and this is what 'normal' is, and if you don't act like these people you aren't normal" to beat us down into a submissive state so we stay consumers indefinitely, and the people with millions of dollars stay rich indefinitely.

It's scary, because the people with money now are actually starting to look out for each other and unite together to stay rich and powerful; in the past they used to compete with each other, and would pray for their competition to collapse financially. Now, they see that the people of the US and western civilization in general are trying to abandon their reliance on consumerism and corporations, and this scares corporations -- they no longer pray for the collapse of their competitors, because they now view the collapse of their competitors as a sign that their own collapse is imminent.

bob hughes said something like "Once the generation born in the 50s and 60s is gone, we'll be flying blind" which really stuck in my head, and I was thinking the same thing.
Have you ever heard the system of a down song spiders? It's good, you can trust system of a down, don't associate them with other modern bands, they're not trying to promote their image like the record company's bitch, they're just some dudes who, by some records company's mistake, were able to reach a wide audience and start singing about big brother and brainwashing and shit

J7r564IB4qY&autoplay=1

Dustin
05-13-2012, 10:12 AM
tl;dr

rubycalaber
05-13-2012, 10:20 AM
your aspergers theory is obviously wrong since barry cant take in any information at all

ps I used to love SOAD and would listen to Toxicity a/d e/d when I was like 11

my favorite was prison song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yndfqN1VKhY

timmy
05-13-2012, 11:14 AM
ruby wishes he was in prison because hes gay, he would latch onto the biggest alpha gay in there and be his bitch

maks
05-13-2012, 11:22 AM
will someone please change barrty's name to 'tim abreu' I need it for a school project

timmy
05-13-2012, 11:30 AM
will someone please change marks name to 'stomplebs best friend and lover' for the hell of it

maks
05-13-2012, 11:36 AM
well they know full well that I'd just abandon this account and make a new one

rubycalaber
05-13-2012, 11:51 AM
I would do well in prison since I suck dick so well

rubycalaber
05-13-2012, 11:52 AM
I miss ROY4L and how he would ban marks every time he made a new parody alt

maks
05-13-2012, 12:00 PM
I only made the parody alts because he banned my previous one. that guy really did not appreciate my posting at all.

timmy
05-13-2012, 12:08 PM
a guy smarter and more successful than everyone here didnt appreciate you? thats no shock.

maks
05-13-2012, 12:11 PM
smarter and more successful than everyone here

we're talking about roy4l not jon

timmy
05-13-2012, 12:51 PM
and what science does jon do for a living

maks
05-13-2012, 02:13 PM
computer science

timmy
05-13-2012, 02:33 PM
bachelors or masters he could still be earning the same amount as royal

lnopia the great
05-13-2012, 02:38 PM
everything about royal was a lie

maks
05-13-2012, 02:39 PM
I don't care what pieces of paper they have I have posted with both of them for years and jon is clearly the smarter of the two in fact it's not even close

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
05-13-2012, 02:52 PM
my brother is a druggie he has a bunch of retarded ideas about everything today he told me the dog doesn't have congestive heart failure she just needs heavy exercise and his magical reiki waves

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
05-13-2012, 02:54 PM
also I've been turning into a bat and terrorizing him and he'd like me to stop

maks
05-13-2012, 02:57 PM
there's got to be a different creature to turn into and terrorize him lets brainstorm for a bit.

rootbeer
05-13-2012, 02:58 PM
turn into general doli

maks
05-13-2012, 03:03 PM
he's a little bit less intimidating than a bat

http://www.phlmetropolis.com/Seymour%20Krelhorn.gif

Gentleman Doli
05-13-2012, 03:20 PM
OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. win, win win wni winn win win win win win wni win My god this fucking thread between Cody psoting the gayest fucking autoplay video ive ever seen and plug drugs writeing the sequel to anna kareina i just ddont know how much more Epic this thread can get

timmy
05-13-2012, 03:25 PM
general foli make this your avatar http://www.dcamd.com/blog/hello/507313/320/pope-2005.04.03-08.26.40.jpg because it explains how you are dead to me

maks
05-13-2012, 03:28 PM
barry come on you know that your try-hard shit is always a losing proposition, if you want to be funny you need to rage hard and tell doli exactly why you hate him and you're better than him. we need paragraphs, barry, whole paragraphs that's your specialty not stupid one-off image posts with an explanation crammed in

maks
05-13-2012, 03:29 PM
I think you've been spending too much time at fjs you think just complaining is funny but no in reality how you complain has a lot to do with it

timmy
05-13-2012, 03:30 PM
i am the best poster

maks
05-13-2012, 03:31 PM
barry circa mid 2010 could make that argument, you can't. the quantity and quality of your rants and bizzaro theories has been on a steady downhill slope and now it's practically dried up entirely.

maks
05-13-2012, 03:40 PM
I think maybe what barry isn't telling us is that the doctors finally put him on some sort of psyche med and now the poster we all knew and loved is gone forever

rootbeer
05-13-2012, 03:50 PM
u'll have that

maks
05-13-2012, 05:13 PM
what barry needs is the wrong girlfriend to really fuck his life up and send him into a deep depression. lets hook him up with ramen.

Gentleman Doli
05-13-2012, 05:46 PM
cody fail

timmy
05-14-2012, 01:15 AM
seriously marks you sound like obnoxious bitch soemtimes stop trying to be my friend okay we are neve going to be friends. deal with it.

timmy
05-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Yeah plus he's even worse, instead of being occasionally manic and upbeat now he's just pure emofag.

nice projecting, bro, cut yourself lately?

timmy
05-14-2012, 03:32 AM
arent you like 50 and unemployed? maybe you should stop posting and get a job

boobz
05-14-2012, 03:44 AM
arent you like 50 and unemployed? maybe you should stop posting and get a job

http://i.imgur.com/U1uH2.gif

boobz
05-14-2012, 03:44 AM
:sickburn:

maks
05-14-2012, 06:20 AM
seriously marks you sound like obnoxious bitch soemtimes stop trying to be my friend okay we are neve going to be friends. deal with it.

I don't care about being your friend, I care about turning you back into the amusing poster you once were.

boobz
05-14-2012, 06:25 AM
Dude, you stuck your dick in the greasiest forum whore on the planet.

She was ravenous! We fucked yea, but it was kinda surreal thinking back on it. I came inside her deep, and her ass as well, all without a condom. then skipped outta there back to the airport before shit got crazy.

Gentleman Doli
05-14-2012, 09:01 AM
:aus:

Plug Drugs
05-14-2012, 11:35 PM
your aspergers theory is obviously wrong since barry cant take in any information at all

ps I used to love SOAD and would listen to Toxicity a/d e/d when I was like 11

my favorite was prison song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yndfqN1VKhY

2.26 million Americans are imprisoned (this number has quadrupled since 1980) and a total of 7.2 million are under correctional supervision. Only 7.9% of prisoners were incarcerated for a 'violent crime'; most inmates were incarcerated for petty drug charges.

Even though the percentage of the population being put in prison is growing exponentially, the rate of 'violent crime' has actually been steadily decreasing since the 1990s.

Plug Drugs
05-14-2012, 11:37 PM
http://troll.me/images/man-with-no-name/youre-probably-looking-for-a-fuck-but-i-just-dont-give-them-thumb.jpg

you actually just have the attention span of a mongoloid and think of philosophical thought as being "uncool",
this is common southern hick mentality

One idea i've had is that these types of people are insecure because they don't understand what is being said during an intelligent discussion, and this will expose them as being inferior

Plug Drugs
05-14-2012, 11:39 PM
6GggY4TEYbk&autoplay

this is a newfag fad that is already at least a year or two old,
you are even out of date in the newfag's book

not to mention it was one of youtube's 'featured' videos which makes it all the more terrible

Plug Drugs
05-14-2012, 11:44 PM
a guy smarter and more successful than everyone here didnt appreciate you? thats no shock.

Roy4l definitely wasn't smarter than anybody,

and "more successful" is subjective. Is being a faggot with a reserved introvert personality and living in constant resentment of the people you view as inferior (when actually they are better than you which is why you resent them) considered "successful"?

Plug Drugs
05-14-2012, 11:46 PM
OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. win, win win wni winn win win win win win wni win My god this fucking thread between Cody psoting the gayest fucking autoplay video ive ever seen and plug drugs writeing the sequel to anna kareina i just ddont know how much more Epic this thread can get

you're a fan of me and you know it

Plug Drugs
05-14-2012, 11:47 PM
barry come on you know that your try-hard shit is always a losing proposition, if you want to be funny you need to rage hard and tell doli exactly why you hate him and you're better than him. we need paragraphs, barry, whole paragraphs that's your specialty not stupid one-off image posts with an explanation crammed in

Plug Drugs
05-14-2012, 11:49 PM
6GggY4TEYbk

no one thinks this is even funny cody except you, its dumb as hell - uninspired, "durrr i wanna be famous on youtube, i know i'll show everyone how funny and awkward i can be"
and don't try to tell me you're being ironic because we all know youre not

Plug Drugs
05-14-2012, 11:51 PM
nice projecting, bro, cut yourself lately?

that's actually one of the more-accurate statements cody has ever posted here

Gentleman Doli
05-14-2012, 11:53 PM
cody: [thing is rly cool]
marks: i disagree
cody: hmm, now that i think about it ur right, uve really opened my eyes

Plug Drugs
05-14-2012, 11:55 PM
at least he was smart enough to make his role-model one of the better posters

Gentleman Doli
05-14-2012, 11:55 PM
if u have a cool boss but ur a fucking idiot bitch, sucking his dick doesnt make him ur role model.

Camoron
05-14-2012, 11:57 PM
fucking gay bitch fag son of abitch

Gentleman Doli
05-14-2012, 11:58 PM
cody: [unfunny terrible shit heis mom sent http://littleimg.com/pfiles/5028/lol.jpg him in a chain email]
le me: thats gay as hell
cody: haha just kidding acctuayl.

Camoron
05-14-2012, 11:59 PM
at least when barry makes his avatar a lolcat or whateverr he sticks with it and doesnt give a FUCK what any of u think about his sense of humor

And I can respect that.

Gentleman Doli
05-14-2012, 11:59 PM
http://stuff.pyzam.com/funnypics/animals/boxer-lol.jpg

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 12:22 AM
adderall turns me from

http://images.wikia.com/darth/images/7/70/Moron.jpg

into

http://www.inner-tranquility.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/kundalinihp.gif

timmy
05-15-2012, 12:54 AM
if u have a cool boss but ur a fucking idiot bitch, sucking his dick doesnt make him ur role model.

finalley, something i ken agree with gendarmes on :)

timmy
05-15-2012, 12:55 AM
at least when barry makes his avatar a lolcat or whateverr he sticks with it and doesnt give a FUCK what any of u think about his sense of humor

And I can respect that.

thanks you

timmy
05-15-2012, 12:56 AM
Roy4l definitely wasn't smarter than anybody,

and "more successful" is subjective. Is being a faggot with a reserved introvert personality and living in constant resentment of the people you view as inferior (when actually they are better than you which is why you resent them) considered "successful"?

the part where he has higher education than most of this board and has a job in what he majored in? thats considered success... look at stomple he has a higher education than most here but he cant even get a job with his major... you consider success being popular or some shit? thats not very good goals, bro, might want to re think your shit, lay off the drugs, save some money and stop living in someones basement.

timmy
05-15-2012, 12:57 AM
that's actually one of the more-accurate statements cody has ever posted here

coming from a contender for most drug fucked person on this forum, you really do know how to sound stupid and retarded.

timmy
05-15-2012, 01:01 AM
came to an epiphany, plug drugs is trying to say im depressed in one of his super retarded drug threads, what has his brain come to..

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 01:05 AM
the part where he has higher education than most of this board and has a job in what he majored in? thats considered success... look at stomple he has a higher education than most here but he cant even get a job with his major... you consider success being popular or some shit? thats not very good goals, bro, might want to re think your shit, lay off the drugs, save some money and stop living in someones basement.
someone could be a billionaire and still have to wake up every morning knowing they are a gump piece of shit and everybody only pretends to like them

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 01:06 AM
its not about being popular its about sharing life experiences with people
Friendship is Magic!™

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 01:08 AM
coming from a contender for most drug fucked person on this forum, you really do know how to sound stupid and retarded.

keep insisting something and you might be able to believe it yourself one day

timmy
05-15-2012, 01:10 AM
keep doing drugs keep it real

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 01:20 AM
you dont need to tell me that bro i'm on top of it already

maks
05-15-2012, 05:13 AM
look at stomple he has a higher education than most here

most of the forum has a 4 year degree barry

timmy
05-15-2012, 05:49 AM
most of the forum has a 4 year degree barry

you me garf steffi elz tekno ruby reno gus clay deeso boopz siburp who else is a dumb ass just let me know
inb4 mad max pretends changes his story and preetends he went to uni

timmy
05-15-2012, 05:49 AM
around 50% of this forum doesnt have a bachelors or higher

maks
05-15-2012, 05:56 AM
you me garf steffi elz tekno ruby reno gus clay deeso boopz siburp who else is a dumb ass just let me know
inb4 mad max pretends changes his story and preetends he went to uni

you, me, steffies - true
garfield - isn't he a teacher or something?
elz - working on it I think
teknorat - no idea
ruby - true
gush clay reno - not sure about any of these, but last I heard gush was working on one and I believe clay has one
deso - has a degree
boobz siburke - also true

you didn't mention plug drugs or cody, sloppy work barry

pretty much everyone else has one or is in the process of getting one. fact is a 4 year degree, even in a subject that isn't useless like stompleb's, is no guarantee of success. in fact employers look at it like they did a high school diploma 10 or 15 years ago, it's just kind of expected, it doesn't set you apart from the crowd anymore. if attending college automatically got you a job we wouldn't have thousands of idiots wandering the streets in guy fawkes masks bitching that they can't pay their student loans.

timmy
05-15-2012, 06:03 AM
thank prophet muhammed for there being lots of jobs in oz

maks
05-15-2012, 06:08 AM
do you actually have a job now?

boobz
05-15-2012, 08:23 AM
do you actually have a job now?

[citation needed]

But Tim doesn't need a job if he ain't got no rent to pay

Gentleman Doli
05-15-2012, 10:56 AM
it's funny because it annoyed doli.

LOL.

Gentleman Doli
05-15-2012, 10:57 AM
lol at the very idea that clay, the admin of this site, who is a corupt fucktard who takes bribes from moneyed interests, is somehow a degree holder

lnopia the great
05-15-2012, 02:06 PM
he holds the degree right before giving it to the graduate am i right

Garfield
05-15-2012, 02:48 PM
just hey ho, lets go with it. the anthem of my life

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 02:51 PM
there is this one girl i knew in high school who used to be home schooled for elementary and middle school
She used to be pretty smart, and fairly nerdy if I'm being honest - she liked Lord of the Rings, etc.. But she wasn't shy, she was down to Earth, and fun to talk to.

But then after going to a public high school, she underwent a metamorphosis into this gigantic slut bitch..
One time, her friends pushed her into the boy's locker-room, and she started fucking every guy in the showers over the next 2 hours

Anyways, the point I was going to make is that she listened to the Ramones thinking it made her cool and scene, and I always wanted to tell her she was born about 20 years too late to be "scene" listening to the Ramones...

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:03 PM
That might be true for your generation, but i'm not part of that.
i wasn't attacking you, just making conversation

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 03:04 PM
brool story co

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:06 PM
if you spend a good chunk of your time on internet forums, its safe to assume whatever generation you belong to has already disowned you

lnopia the great
05-15-2012, 03:10 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb138/lnopia/Funny%20gifs/win.gif

maks
05-15-2012, 03:15 PM
if you spend a good chunk of your time on internet forums, its safe to assume whatever generation you belong to has already disowned you

my generation is full of suburban white guys sagging their pants and talking about tupac like he's a fucking religious figure and discussing the various ways the man is keeping them down then going home and watching Friends on a 60 inch plasma. fuck my generation. I disowned them, not the other way around.

Gentleman Doli
05-15-2012, 03:52 PM
there is this one girl i knew in high school who used to be home schooled for elementary and middle school
She used to be pretty smart, and fairly nerdy if I'm being honest - she liked Lord of the Rings, etc.. But she wasn't shy, she was down to Earth, and fun to talk to.

But then after going to a public high school, she underwent a metamorphosis into this gigantic slut bitch..
One time, her friends pushed her into the boy's locker-room, and she started fucking every guy in the showers over the next 2 hours

How I met your mother :grin:

siburke939
05-27-2012, 01:57 PM
you, me, steffies - true
teknorat - no idea
ruby - true
gush clay reno - not sure about any of these, but last I heard gush was working on one and I believe clay has one
deso - has a degree

pretty much everyone else has one or is in the process of getting one. fact is a 4 year degree, even in a subject that isn't useless like stompleb's, is no guarantee of success. in fact employers look at it like they did a high school diploma 10 or 15 years ago, it's just kind of expected, it doesn't set you apart from the crowd anymore. if attending college automatically got you a job we wouldn't have thousands of idiots wandering the streets in guy fawkes masks bitching that they can't pay their student loans.

i'm starting my law degree (4 years) next summe - still dumb as a post though! :imslow:

siburke939
05-27-2012, 01:58 PM
look i can't even spell "summer" wow i have made a booboo there

rubycalaber
05-27-2012, 02:04 PM
I knew siburke worked for wolfram & hart! it was the 401k that gave it away

rootbeer
05-27-2012, 02:08 PM
you, me, steffies - true
teknorat - no idea
ruby - true
deso - has a degree

rubycalaber
05-27-2012, 02:22 PM
I'll have you know I have a degree in funny posting from the school of autism

Chris Hughes
05-27-2012, 03:57 PM
LMAO

Gentleman Doli
05-27-2012, 04:00 PM
you, me, steffies - true
teknorat - no idea
ruby - true
deso - has a degree

WHy am i not in i

stalker virus
05-27-2012, 08:21 PM
these are not theories

jon
05-28-2012, 07:26 AM
my generation is full of suburban white guys sagging their pants and talking about tupac like he's a fucking religious figure and discussing the various ways the man is keeping them down then going home and watching Friends on a 60 inch plasma. fuck my generation. I disowned them, not the other way around.

this

rubycalaber
05-28-2012, 07:44 AM
TUPAC DIED FOR YOUR SINS :jesus:

m0nde
05-28-2012, 07:44 AM
you guys are talking about white suburbia while there's some serious lizard shit going on elsewhere

don't you kinow when there's a crisis that needs to be dealt with?

maks
05-28-2012, 09:09 AM
talkin bout my generation

rootbeer
05-28-2012, 09:26 AM
you, me, steffies - true
teknorat - no idea
ruby - true
deso - has a degree

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
05-28-2012, 10:05 AM
also I've been turning into a bat and terrorizing him and he'd like me to stop

a few days ago I found what I thought was shit from a large buttholed raccoon at the bottom of my porch steps and had to spend 15 minutes spraying it with the hose and scrubbing the poop juices out of the concrete with a broom and some dish soap. this morning I found shit again in the same place but it looked like someone had taken a stick and smeared it around. I think my junkie brother is some kind of poop pervert and has been shitting at the bottom of my porch steps and trying to paint with it.

maks
05-28-2012, 10:19 AM
a few days ago I found what I thought was shit from a large buttholed raccoon at the bottom of my porch steps and had to spend 15 minutes spraying it with the hose and scrubbing the poop juices out of the concrete with a broom and some dish soap. this morning I found shit again in the same place but it looked like someone had taken a stick and smeared it around. I think my junkie brother is some kind of poop pervert and has been shitting at the bottom of my porch steps and trying to paint with it.

I think it may be time to turn into a bat and terrorize him

siburke939
05-28-2012, 12:47 PM
talkin bout my generation

why don't you all :fffffff: fade away...

stalker virus
05-28-2012, 12:57 PM
a few days ago I found what I thought was shit from a large buttholed raccoon

eating a sandwich... stopped reading here... :pissed:

maks
05-28-2012, 01:06 PM
was it a large buttholed raccoon sandwich?

stalker virus
05-28-2012, 03:09 PM
was it a large buttholed raccoon sandwich?
:keanu:

rubycalaber
05-28-2012, 03:39 PM
someone finally used my smiley :cry:

stalker virus
05-28-2012, 03:43 PM
i want to use and abuse you

lnopia the great
05-28-2012, 04:54 PM
tupac lives in death

m0nde
05-28-2012, 11:46 PM
just laughed at this thread

rubycalaber
05-29-2012, 05:46 AM
i want to use and abuse you

shit, now I need a pegging smiley :flashfap:

elezzzark
05-29-2012, 09:26 AM
I have a degree but no one hires me and i have no job :sad:

rubycalaber
05-29-2012, 09:39 AM
what's the degree in?

elezzzark
05-29-2012, 09:47 AM
something similiar to fanfare's degree

rubycalaber
05-29-2012, 10:38 AM
a degree in being cute?

Gentleman Doli
05-29-2012, 12:21 PM
woot, I can not wait to see some more fucking retarde smile ys yall :grin: :grin: :grin:

Gentleman Doli
05-29-2012, 12:21 PM
:pwned::pwned::pwned::pwned::eek::love::bird::bird::bird:

rubycalaber
05-29-2012, 12:36 PM
:shit:

siburke939
05-29-2012, 12:51 PM
:herve:

siburke939
05-29-2012, 12:51 PM
it's official you fucking suck (get it sorted son)

rubycalaber
05-29-2012, 01:34 PM
whats herve meant to be?

rubycalaber
05-29-2012, 01:36 PM
did we have a smiley of Herve Villechaize in like 2005 or some shit

siburke939
05-29-2012, 03:15 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/a9vn0i.gif

rubycalaber
05-29-2012, 03:55 PM
done :herve:

Gentleman Doli
05-29-2012, 04:49 PM
wow, what an awesom smiley - already integrated int itnto my 401k account :grin: :grin: :grin:

siburke939
05-31-2012, 12:25 PM
done :herve:

<3