PDA

View Full Version : Blah blah I do drugs etc

boobz
05-14-2012, 03:33 AM
Yeah i do heaps of oxycodeine an d methondaodmdmene and weed because it validates me/

Gentleman Doli
05-14-2012, 08:59 AM
Same here lol.... hm , its very strange how when i do drugs i want to do retarded shit. Anyoen else have similar expeirences? Love to hear em ;]

lnopia the great
05-14-2012, 09:59 AM
i did a lot ethanol once

lnopia the great
05-14-2012, 10:58 AM
I (20) Held an unopened bottle of mikes hard for a friend( of drinking age) while he searched his pockets for a lighter!
Cop saw me holding it so he issued a ticket.
this was all done at venice beach

Any body that's been in this situation, can you help me out?
Am I going to lose my license for a year?
Or can I pay a fine and Community service?
its my first offense as an adult!

Garfield
05-14-2012, 11:16 AM
go to jail for 6 hours, sit it out, sont let anybody take your chocolate milk, its a sign of weakness

rubycalaber
05-14-2012, 12:31 PM
sucking cock is alright though, thats how you say hi in jail

maks
05-14-2012, 03:24 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ucsME-AsFQU/SoHcgHrvZzI/AAAAAAAACHU/eMjYuhdbGw4/s800/Mark+Thompson+Eraring.bmp

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 12:37 AM
i think i'm being made fun of in this thread :(

i'm not better than other people because i do drugs, i'm better than other people because i'm like super smart

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 12:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dDbFS.gif

i've watched that gif play all the way through now at least a dozen times and my lip-licking craving for ultra violence gets quenched each time,
nice post :clap:

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 12:42 AM
i bet every bystander was scarred for life

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 12:43 AM
it'd make me feel even more satisfied to find out if the driver got away with it

or even more more satisfied to find out that no one called 911 until like 2 days later and the corpse was just sitting there being picked at by crows as everyone drove past it

Wow i think i have issues

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 12:48 AM
i did a lot ethanol once

i wonder if you're making fun of when (i think maybe once or twice) referred to alcohol as ethanol?
i'm pretty sure i was using it in a context that wasn't as gay as you make it sound like,
even if it wasn't, your still just a dumbass
there are word choices a lot of fags make here that make me cringe, i'm like a super genius who has to walk around seeing everyone else as a dumbshit, but has had to learn to accept it
It ain't easy being so smart :rolleyes:

boobz
05-15-2012, 08:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dDbFS.gif

Gif is a metaphor for Tim Abreu's real life

Desolation
05-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Just snorted a pill, feelin' gooood...

Desolation
05-15-2012, 10:51 AM
Juus' snorted a piilll.,....

Garfield
05-15-2012, 12:37 PM
can you get any lean deso? id pay a lil extra if u can find it

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 02:09 PM
i ran out of oxy today =(
and i'm about to take the last of my adderall, already
then time to count down the days again til next month... *sigh*

lnopia the great
05-15-2012, 02:13 PM
nice life

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 02:25 PM
:(
i just applied the other day at a garbage disposal company
it sounds like it'd be humiliating, but i'd make 19-22 dollars an hour which would be amazing for me.
I really hope I get a call back from them

lnopia the great
05-15-2012, 02:29 PM
what kind of position, sounds like decent money

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 02:31 PM
route collection, like driving around in a garbage truck going house to house loading trash into it

i also applied for recycling processor at the same place, which would be 9-12 dollars an hour which would kick ass for basically having to do nothing besides separate glass from plastic from paper

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 02:37 PM
a lot of people think it'd be humiliating as shit but,
A) someone in society has to do it
B) For 22 dollars an hour, I'd be willing to put my pride on the back burner... 22 dollars an hour like pays for one 30mg roxicodone per hour of work, I could just sit here and drool thinking about it

Gentleman Doli
05-15-2012, 02:58 PM
*sigh*

lnopia the great
05-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Yeah man, it sounds good, but remember that there are people in the world like me who HATE being told HAVE to do something, like recycle plastic bottles, so i will put small holes around the top of a 2 liter bottle and piss in it which makes it leak after its collected when it goes on its side and covers all the other plastic in MY PISS.

after you pay for your insurance benefits and taxes get taken out you're looking at 30% of your check being spent.

yeah, 30% is a lowball estimate, i know.

cf

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:10 PM
after you pay for your insurance benefits and taxes get taken out you're looking at 30% of your check being spent.

yeah i know but i just liked to fantasize about higher estimates and drool thinking about all that oxy

maks
05-15-2012, 03:18 PM
fyi you're almost certainly going to be drug tested for a job in any kind of municipal services

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:22 PM
fyi you're almost certainly going to be drug tested for a job in any kind of municipal services
i've got it covered
havent smoked pot in months,
oxy is totally untraceable after 4 days,
and I have a prescription for my Adderall
so I'm set

The only thing I'm worried about is them not caring that I have a prescription for it, claiming that "that medication affects the ability to drive or operate heavy machinery so, I'm afraid we don't want to hire you at this time. Thank you though"

but even adderall isn't traceable in the urine after about a week tops, so I'm not too worried

"they could do a hair test" you might think, but I have that covered too - I've been shaving my own head for years to save money not having to pay someone else to cut it; I'll just cut it extra short so doing a hair test isn't viable for them

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:26 PM
But if they did manage to do a hair test that would test back several months and was more than a standard 5 panel test, I'd fail with flying colors
I don't want to even think of all the things I'd be positive for, they'd probably have to do a re-test just because they couldn't possibly believe it and think there was some fluke with the testing apparatus

maks
05-15-2012, 03:28 PM
so what if they random you 3 days after using oxy

lnopia the great
05-15-2012, 03:30 PM
some things youve gotta gamble on in life

maks
05-15-2012, 03:32 PM
depends on what kind of contract or employment agreement they make him sign, if he fails a random it might mean more than just getting fired.

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:34 PM
so what if they random you 3 days after using oxy

oxy isn't typically tested for; most employers do 5 panel drug test which only tests for THC, morphine-metabolite based opiates (heroin, codeine, morphine itself, etc), amphetamines (meth, adderall), cocaine, and PCP

Isn't it funny by the way that PCP is included on that list? Whens the last time you've ever heard of someone actually using PCP? Even back when PCP had mild popularity, it wasn't used that much. The media just blew it out of proportion to get people on the drug war bandwagon

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:35 PM
But anyways, the employers would have to ask for oxy specifically to be tested for, and pay extra for it.

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Although, since it is a municipal job, and especially if they hire me to be the driver of the truck (I don't know yet if they are hiring a driver or the guys you see just riding with), then it might be protocol to do a more thorough drug screening

maks
05-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Pretty sure the drivers need a cdl

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:38 PM
depends on what kind of contract or employment agreement they make him sign, if he fails a random it might mean more than just getting fired.

It's not a crime to have taken drugs in the past, or to even test positive for drugs for that matter
It's only a crime to possess drugs or be under the influence of drugs while being negligent (driving a car while high)

lnopia the great
05-15-2012, 03:39 PM
id hope it is for the driver position cause pulling garbage all day is more physical then pushing carts for 3-4 hrs

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Pretty sure the drivers need a cdl
yeah there was something on the application that said something like "If the job you are hired for requires you to have a CDL and you do not currently possess one, are you willing to meet the prerequisites for obtaining one at our expense?" or something

maks
05-15-2012, 03:44 PM
I like the 'at our expense' part

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:44 PM
id hope it is for the driver position cause pulling garbage all day is more physical then pushing carts for 3-4 hrs

no it isn't

Having to throw a few 20lb bags of garbage into a lift every 30 seconds is not more physical than trying to push/steer fifteen carts that weight 75 lbs each non-stop all day

maks
05-15-2012, 03:50 PM
a lot of towns are moving towards the special cans that the driver can pick up with a mechanical arm, so yeah you should go for driver if possible you'll have more potential job security

maks
05-15-2012, 03:50 PM
assuming you don't get canned for doing dope of course

Garfield
05-15-2012, 03:52 PM
assuming youll be hired for a city job without being drug tested at all

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Oxycodone is an analgesic medication synthesized from poppy-derived thebaine. It was developed in 1916 in Germany, as one of several new semi-synthetic opioids in an attempt to improve on the existing opioids: morphine, diacetylmorphine (heroin), and codeine.

(wiki)

This doesn't show up in a regular drug test? my bullshit detector is pinging.
Let it ping all you want.
The only opiate looked for in a standard 5 panel drug test is morphine. This is because heroin is metabolized into morphine and 6-acetyl-morphine rapidly after reaching the brain. You might also be interested to know that the diacetylmorphine (heroin) molecule itself is not active on the central nervous system as an opioid analgesic (it is not an agonist of the mu-opioid receptor); Heroin gets all of its effects from the two main things it is metabolized in to: Morphine and 6-acetyl-morphine

Consequently, codeine will also test positive for opiates on the 5 panel because codeine also metabolizes into morphine.

Oxycodone, however, does not metabolize into morphine at any stage in its metabolism -- the metabolites of oxycodone are oxymorphone and α and β oxycodol, which then go on to also metabolize into other mu-agonists as well.
Somewhat similar to the pharmacokinetics of heroin, the oxycodone molecule itself is not centrally active, and is a very very weak mu-opioid agonist. Oxymorphone however is centrally active by itself (even though it is metabolized into other mu-opioid agonists, although not as rapidly as heroin)

lnopia the great
05-15-2012, 04:02 PM
no it isn't

Having to throw a few 20lb bags of garbage into a lift every 30 seconds is not more physical than trying to push/steer fifteen carts that weight 75 lbs each non-stop all day

i've carried garbage to the curb my whole life, not all bags are created equal and at least around here they work in a hurry pace. I'm not saying its a physically demanding job but pushing carts lol the fact they weigh 75 lbs means nothing if they have wheels

maks
05-15-2012, 04:06 PM
I'm having a tough time believing they weigh 75lbs

lnopia the great
05-15-2012, 04:07 PM
can't be more then 50

maks
05-15-2012, 04:10 PM
I'm thinking 30, they're made so little old ladies can use them and slide them around and shit. 75lbs is more like a small pallet jack.

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 04:11 PM
i've carried garbage to the curb my whole life, not all bags are created equal and at least around here they work in a hurry pace. I'm not saying its a physically demanding job but pushing carts lol the fact they weigh 75 lbs means nothing if they have wheels

Cars have wheels, they're not the easiest thing in the world to push.
15 carts * 75 lbs = 1125lbs
Cars = 3000+ lbs
Imagine pushing 1/3 the weight of your car around all day, every day

Gentleman Doli
05-15-2012, 04:12 PM
Imagin fucking the shit out of Tim.

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm thinking 30, they're made so little old ladies can use them and slide them around and shit. 75lbs is more like a small pallet jack.

the plastic ones weigh 30, the metal-framed ones weigh 75 lbs. Try picking one of the metal ones up off its wheels sometime at walmart

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 04:13 PM
Cars have wheels, they're not the easiest thing in the world to push.
15 carts * 75 lbs = 1125lbs
Cars = 3000+ lbs
Imagine pushing 1/3 the weight of your car around all day, every day
QQ

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 04:13 PM
if pushing carts is hard work you are gonna do fuck all at this job

maks
05-15-2012, 04:14 PM
the plastic ones weigh 30, the metal-framed ones weigh 75 lbs. Try picking one of the metal ones up off its wheels sometime at walmart

I've done it, I used to kick them over and sit on the side when I was waiting for my mom on the sidewalk when I was like 8. I had no trouble pulling them back up on their wheels. I couldn't have weighed much more than 75lbs at the time.

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 04:15 PM
if pushing carts is hard work you are gonna do fuck all at this job

it was only hard for the first week then i got used to it
And until you have actually had to push carts yourself your opinion means fuck all to me

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 04:16 PM
it was only hard for the first week then i got used to it
And until you have actually had to push carts yourself your opinion means fuck all to me
i have told you in another thread that i pushed carts in highschool it was very easy, you just dont remember by a brain damage reason

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 04:17 PM
I've done it, I used to kick them over and sit on the side when I was waiting for my mom on the sidewalk when I was like 8. I had no trouble pulling them back up on their wheels. I couldn't have weighed much more than 75lbs at the time.

http://visual.merriam-webster.com/images/science/physics-mechanics/lever.jpg

Try picking one up entirely off the ground sometime. I'm not saying its impossible or even difficult, but they definitely weigh more than you think they do

maks
05-15-2012, 04:22 PM
maybe we just have lighter carts in connecticut

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 04:24 PM
i have told you in another thread that i pushed carts in highschool it was very easy, you just dont remember by a brain damage reason

what year was this? just wondering
and how often/long did you do it? All day every day? Part time? Only when the parking lot needed to be taken care of every couple of hours?
At the walmart supercenter i worked at, the parking lot was jam packed all day. All the cart corrals in the parking lot would fill up in 20 minutes. You had to bust ass none-stop until 8pm when it started to die down, or else the carts would overflow out of the corrals and into the lot and would hit people's cars and shit.

I know there's no way I can get my point across of exactly how shitty it was, and the only person who is ever going to know of the struggle it was is me and the other guys I worked with there

maks
05-15-2012, 04:26 PM
at our walmart they have a little electric cart that does the pushing for them

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 04:26 PM
maybe we just have lighter carts in connecticut
if its touching the ground, there is leverage, and you can put your body weight into moving it.
if you try picking it up off the wheels so there is no leverage other than your own body lifting it, you'll think "holy shit, these things are like 75 lbs"

I don't need to prove that they are 75lbs, they told me it was 75lbs, over and over again, during training videos

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 04:29 PM
all im saying is if pushing carts was hard for you this is gonna be worse. also all i do all day long is lift heavy shit so you are barking up the wrong tree lol

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 04:29 PM
at our walmart they have a little electric cart that does the pushing for them

the guy who i replaced when i got hired had broken the electric cart pusher, he accidentally flipped it over in the parking lot and it stopped working

Garfield
05-15-2012, 04:31 PM
all im saying is if pushing carts was hard for you this is gonna be worse. also all i do all day long is lift heavy shit so you are barking up the wrong tree lol

rootbeer and timlol are serious gymnasts

Plug Drugs

well if i get hired we'll find out.
Cart pushers at wal-mart are in charge of garbage too you know, they have to collect all the bags and throw them in the compactor. Getting all the bags of garbage and chucking them into a compactor was the easier part of the day

maks
if its touching the ground, there is leverage, and you can put your body weight into moving it.
if you try picking it up off the wheels so there is no leverage other than your own body lifting it, you'll think "holy shit, these things are like 75 lbs"

I don't need to prove that they are 75lbs, they told me it was 75lbs, over and over again, during training videos

they probably also told you that if you worked hard you could go far working for them

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 04:36 PM
rootbeer and timlol are serious gymnasts

i am basically the opposite of a gymnast lol

maks
05-15-2012, 04:40 PM
I could see timlololololololololololololol being a gymnast, he's way more http://www.phlmetropolis.com/Seymour%20Krelhorn.gif than general doli

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 04:41 PM
they probably also told you that if you worked hard you could go far working for them

here is a "medium" sized shopping cart and it weighs 50lbs
http://premiercarts.com/TS_2638.htm
http://premiercarts.com/images/New/TS_2638.jpg

look at that dinky little thing, small as hell. Walmart had their carts as large as they possibly could, so people would subconsciously buy more shit

maks
05-15-2012, 04:42 PM
I just requested a quote on 30 carts with NIGGER written on the handle

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 04:42 PM
here is a "medium" sized shopping cart and it weighs 50lbs
http://premiercarts.com/TS_2638.htm
http://premiercarts.com/images/New/TS_2638.jpg

look at that dinky little thing, small as hell. Walmart had their carts as large as they possibly could, so people would subconsciously buy more shit
i cant wait for the thread where u try to explain how heavy trash barrels are

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 04:44 PM
i cant wait for the thread where u try to explain how heavy trash barrels are

what do you "lift all day" such that youre the expert on what's heavy and what isn't?
Carrying a bag of garbage out to the driveway from your kitchen three times a week doesn't count

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 04:46 PM
im not trying to be a dick, sometimes u just gotta man up. excuses are like assholes everyones got them and i dont wanna see it

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 04:50 PM
i think every middle aged man in the world since 1823 has said that mantra at least 200 in times in their life

Gentleman Doli
05-15-2012, 04:53 PM
F = ma
fuck your mothers ass!!! lmfao. haha gdlgdogsfdsfsdf

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 04:58 PM
so you don't think there's a little bit of unconscious societal nastiness in employing people to push carts (who are often mentally retarded or otherwise unaware of how unjust their situation is) to perform manual labor while the people they complain to look down on them in every way they can conceive of as to not feel guilty about it, and not let the laborers in on the little secret that they're being fucked in the ass?

I think there is

The american lifestyle of sitting on a couch watching TV 8 hours a day and eating 4000 calorie meals 5 times a day wasn't brought to them by laborers who were "just whining", they worked their asses off to try and build their way up to the status of the people they were laboring for, only for those people to do a "bait and switch" whenever they got close to digging their way out of the hole they were in.

Kind of like trying to climb up a steep hill on all fours and each time you get to the top some guy just pushes you so you roll back down the hill

Doing shitty work for the shitty pay that they offer isn't what's sick; what's sick is getting looked down upon by other people while doing it

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 05:01 PM
so you don't think there's a little bit of unconscious societal nastiness in employing people to push carts (who are often mentally retarded or otherwise unaware of how unjust their situation is) to perform manual labor while the people they complain to look down on them in every way they can conceive of as to not feel guilty about it, and not let the laborers in on the little secret that they're being fucked in the ass?

I think there is

The american lifestyle of sitting on a couch watching TV 8 hours a day and eating 4000 calorie meals 5 times a day wasn't brought to them by laborers who were "just whining", they worked their asses off to try and build their way up to the status of the people they were laboring for, only for those people to do a "bait and switch" whenever they got close to digging their way out of the hole they were in.

Kind of like trying to climb up a steep hill on all fours and each time you get to the top some guy just pushes you so you roll back down the hill

Doing shitty work for the shitty pay that they offer isn't what's sick; what's sick is getting looked down upon by other people while doing it

hard work pays off end of story, if you think youre too good for manual labor get an office job or sell drugs its not that complicated

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 05:01 PM
fuuuuuuuuuuuuu i cant talk today

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Punks would laugh at me and even sometimes chuck garbage at me on their way in to the store. Could I have just broken down and started kicking their ass? I would have gotten fired, the store would have gotten sued (and probably try to pin the lawsuit on me somehow), and I would have gotten tazed by police like "uhoh, one of the mongoloid apes thats employed to do the shit we don't want to do is acting up again" and probably thrown into some court-ordered anger management therapy

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 05:05 PM
hard work pays off end of story

that's bullshit. Working retards to the point that they don't have energy to go to school or look for a better job is slavery

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 05:07 PM
that's bullshit. Working retards to the point that they don't have energy to go to school or look for a better job is slavery

this is honestly what some liberals believe. hurf durf wallstreet gief us our moneys back

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 05:09 PM
this is honestly what some liberals believe. hurf durf wallstreet gief us our moneys back

only it's not a 99% being enslaved its a 1% made up of undesirables so that they are still put to some use instead of just being euthanized

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 05:15 PM
arent you native? you could go to school for free

maks
05-15-2012, 05:16 PM
only it's not a 99% being enslaved its a 1% made up of undesirables so that they are still put to some use instead of just being euthanized

The 99% are the ones throwing garbage at you, the disgustingly spoiled kids who think they're above doing menial jobs and working their way up because they have a 4 year degree in sociology

lnopia the great
05-15-2012, 09:36 PM
i watched a show about people being in mad debt and this girl racked up 80k in student loans to be a .... social worker

lnopia the great
05-15-2012, 09:40 PM
also working out feels so good not sure why most of north america is so fucking fat

maks
05-15-2012, 09:47 PM
because you have to be active for like 20 minutes before you start to feel the endorphins, nobody has time for that they might miss the beginning of the big bang project

Desolation
05-15-2012, 10:13 PM
can you get any lean deso? id pay a lil extra if u can find it

isn't 'lean' codeine? Yeah I can find that at my local CVS. What do you mean?

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 11:09 PM
lol codeine is the worst excuse for a street drug that has ever existed. They sell it over the counter in canada, that's how much it sucks.
It can get you high (it does metabolize into morphine after all), but there's a ceiling dose (about 400mg) after which your liver will run out of the enzyme needed to continue metabolizing the codeine into morphine, and taking more of it won't get you higher.
Your liver also needs time to replenish its enzymes after using it before you can take more codeine and feel it again (I think like 12 hours at least, or something).

Getting seriously addicted to it is literally almost impossible; even if taken at the max ceiling dose every 12 hours, its only going to be equivalent to a 30mg of hydrocodone a day vicodin habit. Withdrawals would maybe feel as bad as the feeling one gets after eating spoiled leftovers from a mexican restaurant: sweating, diarrhea, chills, cramps, and maybe some vomiting.

Also, taking a dose that's a lot higher than the ceiling dose is theorized to cause a massive histamine release (aka, allergic reaction with hives, throat swelling, the whole 9)

maks
05-15-2012, 11:12 PM
pPEXeDTzVNI

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 11:32 PM
arent you native? you could go to school for free

i'm such a small fraction native, its negligible.

lnopia the great
05-16-2012, 12:35 AM
codeine is restricted in the usa?

lnopia the great
05-16-2012, 12:35 AM
god dame

Garfield
05-16-2012, 12:44 AM
really expensive and hard to find, id pay out the ass for it if i could get my hands on some

Plug Drugs
05-16-2012, 12:45 AM
codeine is restricted in the usa?

Sort of; the scheduling system in the US doesn't mean anything. For example, Marijuana is schedule 1 (the highest schedule of "illegal" you can have for a drug) but getting busted with that usually just ends with a slap on the wrist (if you play your cards right). However, some lower scheduled pills (schedule 2-5) can warrant prison time. It all depends on whether the cop and the judge feel like being a particular dick on the day of your case or not.

Doctors who are tense about prescribing narcotics are usually a little bit more lenient with prescribing codeine though versus vicodin or something stronger.

lnopia the great
05-16-2012, 09:24 AM
anything over 15mg is prescription only

rootbeer
05-16-2012, 11:07 AM
except my cum

lnopia the great
05-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Go and ride with me
Get high with me
You lookin' fly with me
Go ride with me
Just vibe with me
Get high with me
In the sky with me
Go ride with me
Get high with me
Go ride with me

Plug Drugs
05-16-2012, 01:48 PM
hey must be the money

Plug Drugs
05-16-2012, 04:06 PM
anything over 15mg is prescription only

that's only true in a few states. I believe Texas allows (or did allow, back in the early 2000s) small amounts of codeine to be sold over the counter if it was under 15mg per dosage unit and paired with acetaminophen or an antihistamine.. not 100% about that, but I do know for sure that back when I was getting in to drugs, codeine was the first thing I got in to, and it was only available by prescription in the majority of states

lnopia the great
05-16-2012, 07:54 PM
codeine is stupid i took 4 T3's (30mg each) and felt no different then if i had a single beer, except that you get constipated

rootbeer
05-16-2012, 08:48 PM
i know the "good" robitussin used to be over the counter, but now it isn't. i'm assuming that it had codeine in it, i loved that shit.

how can you robo trip it makes me feel like im dying

boobz
05-16-2012, 09:28 PM
thread worked as intended. plug drugs: this isn't intended to be harmful or mean to you, but just anytime you feel like posting about drugs, or talkiong about drugs, etc, post here.

rootbeer
05-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Aaej2dnpQz4&autoplay=1

boobz
05-16-2012, 09:41 PM
what did he post ^ (I can see rootbeer's posts because he iz really fuinny guy lol but i cant see his autoplay youtubrs)

Plug Drugs
05-16-2012, 10:55 PM
i know the "good" robitussin used to be over the counter, but now it isn't. i'm assuming that it had codeine in it, i loved that shit.
no it had nothing but DXM in it so you could drink a whole bottle of it and not get sick from the guaifenesin

Plug Drugs
05-16-2012, 10:57 PM
how can you robo trip it makes me feel like im dying

its called a panic attack and you should just go with it

lnopia the great
05-17-2012, 12:29 AM
de taro, is not a fortune telling device

Plug Drugs
05-17-2012, 01:07 AM
i think i'm going to bring a flash drive into the public library tomorrow with your signature on it and set it as all the computer's backgrounds