PDA

View Full Version : Hey Doli

Lisa's Babysitter
03-08-2014, 11:55 AM
Cag is in love with you you fucking immature jerk off. Grow some balls and meet her, you really think YOU'LL do better than a fucking mixed up stripper? You won't. And the fact that cag has any feelings about anyone other than herself is nothing I've ever seen the cunt do and I have known her longer than you.

Get a spine and grow some balls or grow the fuck up.

Gentleman Doli
03-08-2014, 11:56 AM
:lizard::rl:

Gentleman Doli
03-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Hey Lisa

Rooty/Pluggy is in love with you you fucking immature jerk off. Grow some balls and meet her, you really think YOU'LL do better than a fucking mixed up steroid/drug junkie? You won't. And the fact that rooty/pluggy has any feelings about anyone other than himself is nothing I've ever seen the cunt do and I have known him longer than you.

Get a spine and grow some balls or grow the fuck up.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-08-2014, 11:57 AM
:lizard::rl:

Yeah that's where's she from.

Just saying Doli, you will not do better.

Bye.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-08-2014, 12:00 PM
I have enough spine to actually follow through with meeting someone I say I will

So your post is idiotic

Lisa's Babysitter
03-08-2014, 12:19 PM
You're an immature twat, you're lucky any woman would give you a look in.

Garfield
03-08-2014, 01:08 PM
youre a fuckhead doli plain and simple

Lisa's Babysitter
03-08-2014, 01:25 PM
I don't know why I gave a shit for minute

I guess I was thinking, "If that stupid bitch had ever given a fuck about anyone else's feelings I might feel sorry for her." And then I remembered dp asking her "who could win your heart?" And she without missing a beat said Doli.... followed by her talking about his dick for a while, followed by her taking all her cloths off for everyone else in tinychat and bending over.

Who was it who said, "did anyone else see any brown?" when she did that? LOL

Camoron
03-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Cut my life into pieces :suicidal: