PDA

View Full Version : "NEDM and the Scottish Independence Referendum: Not Even Doom Music can stop this epic win", by Rubycalaber

Gentleman Doli
05-14-2012, 11:36 PM
:airquote:

Camoron
05-14-2012, 11:39 PM
scotland will never be independent

centralization is the way of government

Gentleman Doli
05-14-2012, 11:42 PM
yeah this referendum is premature and will likely set precedent if it fails, so salmond is banking his whole career on it. i wouldnt feel comfortable as an SNP minister bringing this to vote unless there was at least 60%+ support for it in polls and you just dont have that right now.

pretty sure the EU is going to dissolve in the next 5 years tho

Camoron
05-14-2012, 11:42 PM
i dont follow scottish politcs

i dont think scottish people even follow scottish politics

Gentleman Doli
05-14-2012, 11:44 PM
theyre going to vote on independence in like 2 years and maybe sooner

Gentleman Doli
05-14-2012, 11:45 PM
theyll keep the queen as head of state tho so it will still be a united kingdom i guess idk

Gentleman Doli
05-14-2012, 11:47 PM
referendums are honestly a horrible and easily manipulated way of enacting policy to begin with, it would be a death knell to the UKs status around the world though and frankly this isnt bosnia subsumed into serbia we're talking about here the scots have been british for a really long time and the current english right to rule actually is derived from scottish kings (james)

Camoron
05-14-2012, 11:50 PM
why would they even consider giving scotland independence when they still have northern ireland

afaik there havent been any scottish terrorists killing people for a free scotland anytime in the last century

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 02:07 AM
yeah this referendum is premature and will likely set precedent if it fails, so salmond is banking his whole career on it. i wouldnt feel comfortable as an SNP minister bringing this to vote unless there was at least 60%+ support for it in polls and you just dont have that right now.

pretty sure the EU is going to dissolve in the next 5 years tho
why would the EU dissolve?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the EU's primary purpose was just to eliminate unnecessary border crossings and distribute a continental currency to speed up international transactions and the European economy in general

I guess it would make sense that the EU would dissolve if one country in the union had their economy collapse, and have the effect of bringing all the other countries in the union down with it or having the union be dissolved

Come to think of it, collapse of the Euro might cause the apocalypse o_O

Plug Drugs
05-15-2012, 02:09 AM
why would they even consider giving scotland independence when they still have northern ireland

afaik there havent been any scottish terrorists killing people for a free scotland anytime in the last century
maybe its not as dramatic as all that, maybe scotland will just be to england like peurto rico is to the united states or something

rubycalaber
05-15-2012, 10:18 AM

clearly I need to be the first :jihad:

rootbeer
05-15-2012, 10:21 AM
scotland will never be independent

centralization is the way of government

nice shoenice avatar i would +rep u

rootbeer
clearly I need to be the first :jihad:

ruby for king of scottland

rootbeer
ruby 2012

rubycalaber
05-15-2012, 08:07 PM
first new rule of law: incest is legal

Camoron
05-16-2012, 02:45 AM
why would the EU collapse doli jesus that isnt going to happen its going to get more centralized and become more or less a single country like the US

rubycalaber
05-16-2012, 07:54 AM
maybe he thinks scotland will leave the EU and without the best country in it it will go tits up but we wont

lnopia the great
05-16-2012, 09:26 AM
does everyone golf in scotland

rubycalaber
05-16-2012, 09:29 AM
not really everyone plays soccer like all other third world shitholes

Gentleman Doli
05-16-2012, 10:54 AM
why would the EU collapse doli jesus that isnt going to happen its going to get more centralized and become more or less a single country like the US

have you even been following the news

Gentleman Doli
05-16-2012, 10:57 AM
if the eurozone falls so does the eu. if greece rejects austerity measures like its bound to do in the next week or two germany is going to pull the plug on its bailout which will mean that greece is going to leave the euro. if greece leaves the euro then its all too likely public opinion is going to turn against the euro in spain, portugal, and ireland which are other bailout-austerity countries.

the euro was honestly a doomed experiment so long as europe is as divided as it is. if you follow current trends in europe, rising eurosceptiscim in the uk and in france, increasing german domination of the union, increasing irritation with EU immigration laws, it's not going to do anything close to centralization im sorry.

lnopia the great
05-16-2012, 10:59 AM
cut all immigration the only people coming in anywhere are arabs

rootbeer
05-16-2012, 11:05 AM
cut all immigration the only people coming in anywhere are arabs

moors win again

rubycalaber
05-16-2012, 02:13 PM
how to save the EU: let Anders Breivik free and let him get to work

Camoron
05-16-2012, 09:38 PM
if the eurozone falls so does the eu. if greece rejects austerity measures like its bound to do in the next week or two germany is going to pull the plug on its bailout which will mean that greece is going to leave the euro. if greece leaves the euro then its all too likely public opinion is going to turn against the euro in spain, portugal, and ireland which are other bailout-austerity countries.

the euro was honestly a doomed experiment so long as europe is as divided as it is. if you follow current trends in europe, rising eurosceptiscim in the uk and in france, increasing german domination of the union, increasing irritation with EU immigration laws, it's not going to do anything close to centralization im sorry.

growing pains

trust me the EU is not gong to end anytime soon, its the NWO brether. 2 sweet 4 life

maks
05-16-2012, 09:44 PM
we need to settle on a single language.

boobz
05-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Well considering the most spoken language on earth is Mandarin Chinese, let's go with that.

Camoron
05-16-2012, 11:01 PM
english has the most total number of speakers including secondary language speakers so let's just keep english imo

rubycalaber
05-16-2012, 11:44 PM
english is also what the internet uses so fuck all other languages get back to me when you have your ching chong symbols in url bars bitch

lnopia the great
05-17-2012, 12:26 AM
i thought english is already the dominant language

lnopia the great
05-17-2012, 12:26 AM
fuck france fuck quebec

maks
05-17-2012, 09:25 AM
fuck france fuck quebec