06-08-2016, 08:25 PM
I will impregnate lisa, and thats a promise

Wendy <3
06-08-2016, 09:23 PM
The clock is ticking on that hag

Lisa Battery
06-09-2016, 12:01 AM
The clock is ticking on that hag
Younger and fresher than you. Natural too.

Not short on offers so go suck marco's and Sid's dick loser.

(^I threw up a little in my mouth just typing that.)

Wendy <3
06-09-2016, 12:32 AM
What in the fuck does "natural" even mean in your delusional world? Please post who you think i am and where you think i followed you here from so we can all have a laugh at your expense again

m0nde
06-09-2016, 01:35 AM
fresher means she douched today and her thighs smell of lavender and vinegar.

(^ I sent lisa a pm after typing that)

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Wendy <3
06-09-2016, 08:21 AM
She needs put into a permanent facility that will provide her with the mental help she desperately needs. She should have no contact with the outside world ever

m0nde
06-09-2016, 08:48 AM
She needs put into a permanent facility that will provide her with the mental help she desperately needs. She should have no contact with the outside world evershe doesn't other than throuh her compter. i don't think going to her mother's for a radox bath (??) really counts.

Lisa Battery
06-09-2016, 09:38 AM
jazz and monde, you are two no-life utter losers who know nothing about my life and obviously have none of your own. No-one will ever be interested in you, least of all me. I have more than enough offers on my plate, even someone who garners no interest at all wouldn't give either of you two a look in, let alone someone who is never short of them.

Your desperate for attention posting in every single thread here has killed this forum, not plug drugs or "lizards", you have, and you never post about anything else. It's sad and pathetic and you are brain dead and boring shit posters.

I love how everything about this thread is designed to troll you, from giving stevey money to even just mentioning me and does because you are both this pathetic and your lives are literally that empty. Frankly all of us have fuller lives than you do.

m0nde
06-09-2016, 11:32 AM
nice story, though i think i've heard all of that before. my vacation savings account now has $312 in it. i tried to save more, but i had to deal with some dental emergencies. my heroin binges have really messed with my sense of hygiene and i had to have 3 teeth pulled. also, bought myself a loofa.

Wendy <3
06-09-2016, 01:05 PM
I'm living life to the fullest collecting welfare and dildoing myself on webcam for fellow drug addicts man life is great

m0nde
06-09-2016, 06:50 PM
i'm going to try meth this month to prepare for my australian vacation

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Wendy <3
06-09-2016, 11:05 PM
Start sleeping in dumpsters for a few weeks so you'll get used to the foul smell ahead of time