PDA

View Full Version : why rooty is a retard

Jibblez
03-11-2014, 10:22 PM
you are struggling to come to terms with the fact that lisa is a menevalent force of evil
even though you were warned by everyone and are a fucking idiot for not heeding the advice, even after what happened to plug drugs, I can't believe how dumb you fucking are.

you were the only one dumb enough to not see thru lisas façade that she liked you or was even attracted to you and only because she had no friends. lmao it must be very confusing for a whiney bitch with a broke dick. having been wrapped around lisas finger you no longer know what is real or fake, making you more suceptable to being lured back into her web of bloodsucking.

you're so fucking pathetic I give it a month before she sucks you back in

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
03-11-2014, 10:39 PM
idk he always has been a desperate try-hard poster (much like yourself) who spends too much time actually putting their emotions and thoughts into posting and fitting in and lacking the ability to beuatifull craft posts on a spam forums

Jibblez
03-11-2014, 10:39 PM
biggaydolphin

This message is hidden because biggaydolphin is on your ignore list.

View Post.

Remove user from ignore list

Jibblez
03-11-2014, 10:40 PM
don't know if you actually read my post because i can't see yours due to the fact you are on my ignore list, but if you did actually read that you're a huge fag

03-11-2014, 10:41 PM
you can be a fat nigga, i can be a sprinta

03-11-2014, 10:41 PM
i can be the fat nigga get to the finish line like dinnah time, lets say i get jacked

03-11-2014, 10:44 PM
some chick wit a charlie brown gimme a hard time i take out back 2 my m249 saw and bust off like the berlin wall in 89

03-11-2014, 10:44 PM
why would critisize my posting enough to warrant an ignore? pls respond

Lisa's Babysitter
03-11-2014, 11:09 PM
why would critisize my posting enough to warrant an ignore? pls respond

Because everyone's posts are better than hers.

She's an insanely jealous pathetic joke.