PDA

View Full Version : Lisa calm your tits, we can talk this out,

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 10:03 AM
we can work out whatever problems you are having, i am here for you, i am here to help you though whatever it is your going though right now,

always stevey
03-13-2014, 10:12 AM
lisa I fucking hate you get out and stay out and leave cag and plug drugs alone

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 10:17 AM
lisa you went to the hopstial last night, what happend, is it your fibermagaoislus,

always stevey
03-13-2014, 10:20 AM
did she really

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 10:21 AM
ya and your a bastard for being mean to her, she's dying and your callign her names online i hope your happy stevey

always stevey
03-13-2014, 10:23 AM
I'm very happy but I will be happier when I move far away from ri

always stevey
03-13-2014, 10:24 AM
what's the coordinates of the further st point on earth from ri, cali, and penguin island

steveyos YOLO
03-13-2014, 05:44 PM
Lisa send me a pm and we can be friends but you can't post here ever again because you hurt rooty too much already...

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 08:25 PM
Lisa send me a pm and we can be friends but you can't post here ever again because you hurt rooty too much already...

Yeah because I cheated on him with someone I had been messaging behind his back while he was completely open about who he was talking to and what about, rubbed it in his face on my Facebook ran around telling everyone bullshit while he spent 2 weeks begging me in private to have some decency and asked to take him off the circus I was making on my Facebook, then when I had hooked up with the person I kept texting him at 4am telling him I loved him. So of course I completely understand how badly I've wronged him and everyone else too boot.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 08:47 PM
Completely respected his privacy while he in no way respected mine, until I finally snapped and sunk lower than I ever have which in all fairness is only about as low as he and most scum around here sit permanently.

maks
03-13-2014, 08:48 PM
Yeah because I cheated on him with someone I had been messaging behind his back while he was completely open about who he was talking to and what about, rubbed it in his face on my Facebook ran around telling everyone bullshit while he spent 2 weeks begging me in private to have some decency and asked to take him off the circus I was making on my Facebook, then when I had hooked up with the person I kept texting him at 4am telling him I loved him. So of course I completely understand how badly I've wronged him and everyone else too boot.

congratulations on finally accepting the blame for something for the first time in your life

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 08:53 PM
i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but a premature ejaculater anit one

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 08:58 PM
lisa why where you the hopstial are you ok???

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 08:59 PM
Josh you're a stupid bitch, but I've never taken to hating you and you do make me laugh sometimes with your pot shot one liners. Thanks for being at least half way decent to me though, it's good after all the time to know that in your own funny way you actually give a shit about me and not because you are trying to get anything out of me or just get me but because you aren't half as much the piece of shit you like to pretend to be. And thanks to ufotard too for coming through as friend for me at the juncture where I needed that, although my nose is kind of permanently out of joint a bit from them but you know what a long story that is. You've never been a sheeple Josh whether you hated me or not it has always been because of your own natural feelings towards me and never because you were trying to fit in with a small handful of total fucking losers. So I have some amount of respect for you, and no matter what you've never been a "snitch".

Jibblez
03-13-2014, 08:59 PM
!I thought lisa left forever

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:00 PM
i thought you had cyber sex with marco cag,

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:01 PM
Josh you're a stupid bitch, but I've never taken to hating you and you do make me laugh sometimes with your pot shot one liners. Thanks for being at least half way decent to me though, it's good after all the time to know that in your own funny way you actually give a shit about me and not because you are trying to get anything out of me or just get me but because you aren't half as much the piece of shit you like to pretend to be. And thanks to ufotard too for coming through as friend for me at the juncture where I needed that, although my nose is kind of permanently out of joint a bit from them but you know what a long story that is. You've never been a sheeple Josh whether you hated me or not it has always been because of your own natural feelings towards me and never because you were trying to fit in with a small handful of total fucking losers. So I have some amount of respect for you, and no matter what you've never been a "snitch".

jiadh josh and his first girlfriend, take the sky bus josh, your coming home,,,,

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Yeah I'm alive ok fucktards? And oh it's so fucking wonderful *fucking rainbows shine out of my ass* We are going to die eventually at some point so who fucking cares. Give me a break, I'd like a fucking break.

Herp/ban steveyos and cag.

BYE.

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:05 PM
gorehound larry and jiaadh josh meeting at the tip, at the next hotel gang bang

maks
03-13-2014, 09:05 PM
lisa everyone hates you because of their own natural feelings that you are a vile disgusting person that is not unique to wendy

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:06 PM
Yeah I'm alive ok fucktards? And oh it's so fucking wonderful *fucking rainbows shine out of my ass* We are going to die eventually at some point so who fucking cares. Give me a break, I'd like a fucking break.

Herp/ban steveyos and cag.

BYE.

lisa you know you can add stevey and cag to your ingore list and not have to read about windows 8 and ???? what ever the fuck cag talks about

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:06 PM
it's always somebody with lisa, before it was cody and uoflcard fan and plug drugs did her wrong,,,

now it's cag and stevey and rootbeer did her wrong,

maks
03-13-2014, 09:10 PM
I want to be the one who did her wrong I want a shoutout in lisa's suicide note

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:11 PM
she always forgets to even name drop me in her insane rambalings and i am her best interent friend, she's posting on my fucking child rapist babysitter account , ugh lisa you are so fucking rude

maks
03-13-2014, 09:13 PM
lets take pictures of her and draw arrows and write shit with the brush tool that's apparently how lizards sickburn each other

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:15 PM
LISA YOU FUCKING IWHORE I LOVE YOU, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT

rootbeer
03-13-2014, 09:18 PM
Completely respected his privacy while he in no way respected mine, until I finally snapped and sunk lower than I ever have which in all fairness is only about as low as he and most scum around here sit permanently.

I have never tried to do wrong by you, in fact I'm the only one who gives a fuck.... I don't even know what happened.

rootbeer
03-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Glad you're alive :/

maks
03-13-2014, 09:20 PM
I'm the only one who gives a fuck....

I can verify this

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:20 PM
classic plug drugs grovling for lisa back

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:24 PM
rootbeer i know you are not one for taking advice about lisa, but i am going to give it anyways,

lisa is not the type of person to be friends with her ex-boyfriends after it's ended, best you can do it sigh a deep deep sigh of realift that you dodged the biggest bullet of your life and try to forget that lisa even exists,

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 09:25 PM
I'd hate to be rootbeer's g/f. In what way is it ok what you are doing rootbeer? And you're a grown man who knows exactly what he is doing.

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:27 PM
whos more annoying post-breakup lisa, pluggy or roooty

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 09:30 PM

I was never with plug drugs. He was and still is my friend.

Also dp there is a difference between loving someone and being obsessed with them.

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:32 PM
uhh lisa they where both/are obbesesed with you do you not have a short term/long term memeory at all

rootbeer
Ya it's so annoying having someone care if you live or die :rolleyes:

always stevey
jiadh josh and his first girlfriend, take the sky bus josh, your coming home,,,,

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:33 PM
i can bump some threads to refresh your fucked up memeoery if u want, i am your real friend lisa,

rootbeer
Just forget I said anything Lisa obviously you are just crying for attention

Jibblez
Shes having a huge meltdown over things that dont matter

always stevey
03-13-2014, 09:34 PM
lisa you know you can add stevey and cag to your ingore list and not have to read about windows 8 and ???? what ever the fuck cag talks about

it's always somebody with lisa, before it was cody and uoflcard fan and plug drugs did her wrong,,,

she always forgets to even name drop me in her insane rambalings and i am her best interent friend, she's posting on my fucking child rapist babysitter account , ugh lisa you are so fucking rude

lets take pictures of her and draw arrows and write shit with the brush tool that's apparently how lizards sickburn each other

I have never tried to do wrong by you, in fact I'm the only one who gives a fuck.... I don't even know what happened.

I can verify this

Jibblez
You obviously meant nothibg to lisa lmao

Camoron
I was never with plug drugs. He was and still is my friend.

Also dp there is a difference between loving someone and being obsessed with them.

is plug drugs ghost as annoying as he was when hw was alive

always stevey

I can verify this

rootbeer i know you are not one for taking advice about lisa, but i am going to give it anyways,

lisa is not the type of person to be friends with her ex-boyfriends after it's ended, best you can do it sigh a deep deep sigh of realift that you dodged the biggest bullet of your life and try to forget that lisa even exists,

uhh lisa they where both/are obbesesed with you do you not have a short term/long term memeory at all

Ya it's so annoying having someone care if you live or die :rolleyes:

always stevey
03-13-2014, 09:35 PM

Shes having a huge meltdown over things that dont matter

always stevey
03-13-2014, 09:35 PM

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:37 PM
lisa i am your friend, say it out loud, dp is my friend, he's my best friend, lia sa

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 09:47 PM

He's doing just fine last time I checked about a week or so ago.

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:47 PM
FUCK OFF MICHEAL

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 09:48 PM

You done with your bullshit and texting me all hours?

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:48 PM
FUCK OFF SHERMAN

maks
03-13-2014, 09:53 PM
lisa I thought plug drugs was dead why did you have to ruin that for me why do you hate happiness

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 09:53 PM
Dp a friend would not make fun of someone's childhood rape every hour. That would be more an obsessed psycho with some bigger fucking mental problems than I've got rather than a "friend".

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 09:54 PM
lisa I thought plug drugs was dead why did you have to ruin that for me why do you hate happiness

Are you happy?

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:54 PM
FUCK OFF DP

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:56 PM
what if i only make fun of your childhood rape every few hours, will i be your best friend then,

maks
03-13-2014, 09:57 PM
Are you happy?

not anymore. if you want to cheer me up tell me your fibromyalgia is painful and fatal.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 09:59 PM
not anymore. if you want to cheer me up tell me your fibromyalgia is painful and fatal.lol

I do not have fibromyalgia, sorry to ruin your day.

maks
03-13-2014, 10:00 PM
lol

I do not have fibromyalgia, sorry to ruin your day.

then tell me about your rape again

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 10:00 PM
you have fibersomethingor another

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 10:01 PM
it's the fake one with the lungs, the fiberlungmajig

Lisa's Babysitter
On the upside though maks, living is fatal... eventually. The wait sux.

Lisa's Babysitter

What? You are a full blown retard.

maks
03-13-2014, 10:02 PM
On the upside though maks, living is fatal... eventually. The wait sux.

wow you're almost as deep as plug drugs

Autistic Spectrum
oh i remeber what it's called, it called herpes, you have herpes lisa

Autistic Spectrum
spelled it totally wrong lol

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 10:03 PM
Made a podcast so you can jerk off to it.

I don't know but you're not bad for me, you have a way of desensitising me, dp is just bad for me.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-13-2014, 10:04 PM
wow you're almost as deep as plug drugs
lol

Autistic Spectrum
Cystic fibrosis is not a very funny desise so i changed it to fibermaugahglus lisa , thanks for not playing along you stupid bitch

Lisa's Babysitter
Bye Maksie poo <3.

maks
03-13-2014, 10:05 PM
Made a podcast so you can jerk off to it.

I don't know but you're not bad for me, you have a way of desensitising me, dp is just bad for me.

I don't give a shit what you think of me and dp tell me about your rape you cunt

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 10:06 PM
lisa has cystic fibrosis lmao, she was raped at 8 years old rofl, she's has deep seeded mental problems loollll

maks
03-13-2014, 10:08 PM
I hope she gets raped again that might be the last straw that finally pushes her over the edge

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 10:11 PM
Cystic fibrosis, i can't even think of a less funny sounding condation to have

on one end you have

GOUT ---- SUPER FUNNY
HERPES - LITTLE BIT FUNNY
CYSTIC FIBROSIS - NOT FUNNY SOUNDING/ WORST COMDEY DIESEEE EVER

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 10:11 PM
you might as well have a fucking thighroid problem lisa, god dammit what am i susspoed to do wtih Cystic fibrosis

rootbeer
03-13-2014, 10:12 PM
Someone delete this forums smh

Jibblez
03-13-2014, 10:15 PM
Lisa you leave rootbeer alone. You have hurt him enough already

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 10:15 PM
premature ejaculation now that's a deep well, but fucking cystic fibrosis god dammit lisa you are terrible at everything

maks
03-13-2014, 10:17 PM
the world would be better without lisa in it this is a provable fact

Jibblez
03-13-2014, 10:18 PM
She does bad things to honest people

always stevey
03-13-2014, 10:22 PM
FUCK OFF MICHEAL

always stevey
03-13-2014, 10:25 PM
FUCK OFF SHERMAN

Dp a friend would not make fun of someone's childhood rape every hour. That would be more an obsessed psycho with some bigger fucking mental problems than I've got rather than a "friend".

FUCK OFF DP

what if i only make fun of your childhood rape every few hours, will i be your best friend then,

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 03:55 AM
Die.

jon
03-22-2014, 07:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/SsWXQPY.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 10:11 AM
lisa has cystic fiberous and she's wasiting the last months of her life posting on rubynet 24/7

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 01:26 PM
lisa has cystic fiberous and she's wasiting the last months of her life posting on rubynet 24/7
Yeah well get a brain tumour thanks.