PDA

View Full Version : Cag.. DP AND Cag FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS DP and Cag

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 11:53 AM
And then we're gonna go on even MORE adventures after that, Cag. And you're gonna keep your MOUTH SHUT about it, Cag...
..because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll TEAR us apart, Cag!!
But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Cag, and you're gonna be part of 'em.
And together we're gonna run around, Cag, we're gonna... do all kinds of wonderful things, Cag. Just you and me, Cag. The outside world is our enemy, Cag... we're the only.... friends we've got, Cag! It's just DP and Cag. DP and Cag and their adventures, Cag.. DP AND Cag FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS DP and Cag.. some...things.. Me and DP and Cag runnin' around and... DP and Cag time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days DP and Cag! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over DP and Cag... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at DP and Cag dot com w..w..w... DP and Cag adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute DP and Cag dot com.... w w w a hundred times... DP and Cag dot com......."

Jibblez
03-13-2014, 12:00 PM
Jesus christ

always stevey
03-13-2014, 12:00 PM
no me and cag you go away

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 12:01 PM
ya sorry stevey not gonan happen take your I JUST GOT A NEW BOX OF thumbtacks threads and hit the road

always stevey
03-13-2014, 12:05 PM
take your fuck and suck it

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 12:07 PM
get out stevey cag is my bitch always has been always will be Cag.. DP AND Cag FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS DP and Cag.. some...things.. Me and DP and Cag runnin' around and... DP and Cag time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days DP and Cag! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over DP and Cag... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at DP and Cag dot com w..w..w... DP and Cag adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute DP and Cag dot com.... w w w a hundred times... DP and Cag dot com.......

always stevey
03-13-2014, 12:08 PM
if cag would just fuck me already I'd quit the internet like every other poster who it happened to that wasn't mentally insane

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 12:09 PM
quit rubynet, stay on the interent, or at least quit making these shitty terrible threads, or maybe don't make so many of them Cag.. DP AND Cag FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS DP and Cag.. some...things.. Me and DP and Cag runnin' around and... DP and Cag time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days DP and Cag! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over DP and Cag... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at DP and Cag dot com w..w..w... DP and Cag adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute DP and Cag dot com.... w w w a hundred times... DP and Cag dot com......."

always stevey
03-13-2014, 12:10 PM
steveyos cag 2 fjs

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 12:12 PM
ya beg ruby to reset cag's old password about it , so sad,say you don't want to post here for the last 8 years but go to great lengths to post here

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 12:13 PM
i should really just wait 2 days and you will quit forever for the 90020th time

always stevey
03-13-2014, 12:35 PM
yes that is exactly how it went with me and ruby caliber ;]

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 12:37 PM
you must have aske dhim cause i got the password from cag after you destoyed this account and changed the password and email to kladjfoiwqr3u902fmsaldkasofajofi so the only way youi could cont pissing all over the husk of ytmnsfw fourms is to ask the austic man you are friends with toe press a button for you

always stevey
03-13-2014, 12:46 PM
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you're wrong

Camoron
03-13-2014, 12:47 PM
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr your gay

always stevey
03-13-2014, 12:56 PM
:mygay:

always stevey
03-13-2014, 12:56 PM
your chalk board says PP

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 12:58 PM
And then we're gonna go on even MORE adventures after that, Cag. And you're gonna keep your MOUTH SHUT about it, Cag...
..because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll TEAR us apart, Cag!!
But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Cag, and you're gonna be part of 'em.
And together we're gonna run around, Cag, we're gonna... do all kinds of wonderful things, Cag. Just you and me, Cag. The outside world is our enemy, Cag... we're the only.... friends we've got, Cag! It's just DP and Cag. DP and Cag and their adventures, Cag.. DP AND Cag FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS DP and Cag.. some...things.. Me and DP and Cag runnin' around and... DP and Cag time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days DP and Cag! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over DP and Cag... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at DP and Cag dot com w..w..w... DP and Cag adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute DP and Cag dot com.... w w w a hundred times... DP and Cag dot com.....

always stevey
03-13-2014, 01:02 PM
cag you know dp is a noob