m0nde
06-12-2016, 12:44 AM
he's not gay. he told me

clay
06-12-2016, 01:49 AM
are you asking me to unherp him because he's gay or because he's not gay

m0nde
06-12-2016, 06:43 AM
he's bi, not gay. he draws a major distinction and does not see any overlap. and he claims he is in the herpetatium becsuse he's gay.

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Lisa Battery
06-12-2016, 06:43 AM
Just so you know it won't make any difference.

It is only going to be you 3 posting here unless you herp that worse than cody loser Jazz.

We are already set up in 2 other forums. Dirty Harry is with me. You've just been losers for too long. If you don't herp Jazz your forum is as good as dead. That's the bottom line.

Clay, if you don't herp Jazz delete my account because no-one is coming back most of all me.

This place and the last 2 remaining posters are pitiful.

Desolation
06-12-2016, 07:10 AM
i dont get the point of having a forum with 2 posters. couldn't yall just message each other on skype or whatever.

m0nde
06-12-2016, 07:56 AM
I want to post with you lisa. Please don't go! :( And please don't take my friend Dirret Hrry awsy.

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Wendy <3
06-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Lisa supposedly has all these friends that won't post here because of me, yet they won't post on her 2 person forum either. It's like she's making stuff up or something

Lisa Battery
06-12-2016, 10:52 AM
No they have timy's tanty.

Last time I'm telling you. Herp Jazz. It is not my fault certain people are that god damn stupid. Don't shoot the messenger, just put Jazz in the herp if you want me to post here and let dirty harry out. Because frankly we are already at two other much more active forums and I am becoming very happy there. I mean if you really need it spoon fed to you that you needed to herp jazz 6 months ago then you're a fucking retard. Like somehow everything I ever said has turned out true, why? Because I have psychic powers? No you fucking morons it was just plainly obvious. It's probably too late to be honest but if you want any chance of myself and other people coming back to post 1. Put the worse than cody loser Jazz in the herp. 2. Unherp dirty harry because frankly you look like losers for having him herped, could you try any harder? Probably if you started retard dribbling about "lizards" you could but you already do that so yeah, you just look like utter fucking losers, no shit. 3. Get the fuck over yourselves, the fact that no-one else is here posting with you speaks for itself.... oh and I told you so

Suck shit you dregs, I just think you are utter try-hards and pathetic losers and take a look around, so does everyone else.

Lisa Battery
06-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Actually changed my mind. I think ruby is a fucking retarded loser, I think Deso is too, it goes without saying that m0nde and jazz are. Frankly the forum is better full of maks' spam than having the cody level loser Jazz posting in every single thread anyone makes. I just want my account deleted and to not be associated with losers like you anymore. I gave you your last chances to turn this forum around months ago. Don't bother.

Wendy <3
06-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Aww are you gonna throw another tantrum and disable your account again you mentally crippled bitch?

m0nde
06-12-2016, 03:38 PM
lisa, before you go can you please explain how to make your account pink and shriveled looking (like your hair)?

Wendy <3
06-12-2016, 04:09 PM
This thread was derailed again by lusa and her jealousy and mental illness.

Dirty harry is bisexual and he should be allowed to post anywhere he wants and his sexual preference should not be a determining factor of his posting permissions

m0nde
06-12-2016, 04:19 PM
that is true. people should not be mean to dirt haray. we shoud all be nice to each other.

Battery Bits
02-17-2017, 05:29 PM
Unherp dirty harry

Wendy <3
02-17-2017, 10:57 PM
i thought you were gonna leave unless jazz was herped