PDA

View Full Version : you have ruined the forum with your shit posting and long repetitive rants

m0nde
06-13-2016, 11:58 AM
i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink.
furthermore, i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink. i am no longer coming here and am taking all the good posters with me, please delete my account and make it shriveled and pink.

Wendy <3
06-13-2016, 01:18 PM
Everyone is at fjs right now and that includes lily brenda

m0nde
06-13-2016, 01:37 PM
Everyone is at fjs right now and that includes lily brendai demand that you give me 2 green squirts of rep

Wendy <3
06-13-2016, 02:20 PM
No because you are nice to the crazy woman that stalks me from forum to forum and won't leave

m0nde
06-13-2016, 02:35 PM
see this thread is what i'm talking about. 2 shit posters kwho are ruining the forum talking about nothing. it has driven away all of the good posters like bitterbeej and iwascurel

m0nde
06-13-2016, 02:41 PM
the only good poster left now that patrick manics is dead is michaelsteaks. he always posts good original content.

clay
06-13-2016, 04:01 PM
banned

Wendy <3
06-13-2016, 04:16 PM
I could bring a lot of peeps to this forum if you'd ban monde and make me the new admoderator so i could ban him from ever coming back to ruin this place

Wendy <3
06-13-2016, 04:17 PM
I know that nobody posts on any forum i ever make but that's because i won't let them not because i am lying

m0nde
06-13-2016, 07:59 PM
not a true friend

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Wendy <3
06-13-2016, 09:42 PM
This is my last post until monde is banned and everyone who keeps refreshing the forum every 3 minutes waiting to come back will all rejoice at his departure and everyone will love me and tell me how smart i say i am and there will be 150+ new topics a day and that's just during the first week because i have forums of literally 100's of people waiting to join this forum so suck my ass until it happens losers.

~OUT~

Wendy <3
06-13-2016, 09:42 PM
This is my last post until monde is banned and everyone who keeps refreshing the forum every 3 minutes waiting to come back will all rejoice at his departure and everyone will love me and tell me how smart i say i am and there will be 150+ new topics a day and that's just during the first week because i have forums of literally 100's of people waiting to join this forum so suck my ass until it happens losers.

~OUT~

Wendy <3
06-13-2016, 09:43 PM
I meant for that to post twice just because.

~OUT FOREVER~

m0nde
06-13-2016, 10:08 PM
i'm starting a 2 person forum, come post with me if you don't want drama. You know that the two things I hate are drama and bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigs.

Wendy <3
06-14-2016, 01:13 AM
This loserville forum is WAY too losery for me to be seen posting with lizards and losers like you and the cody crew.

~OUT~

Desolation
06-14-2016, 09:39 AM
is that so

m0nde
06-14-2016, 06:48 PM
so I deleted my browser because it was only being used to visit this forum. however I still have tapatalj