PDA

View Full Version : FIRST OFFICIAL GAME of fjs, infestation survivor stories, still on sale under 2 dollars until tomorrow

always stevey
03-19-2014, 07:26 AM
FIRST OFFICIAL GAME of fjs, infestation survivor stories, still on sale under 2 dollars until tomorrow

I like other games out, a small handful, but they don't have enough content for me to want to play them longer than two minutes, ISS I can play for hours because it's what dayz shoulda been along with having rust's features, wow my right testicle is seriously so fucking fucked up but I am willing to lose it because I've finally found a fun game that isn't just fun but also has more than a demo's worth of content at the moment

always stevey
03-19-2014, 07:29 AM
for the next honestly probably 3+ months, fjs game nights are gonna be exclusively ISS unless another good game gets an update that adds new content

here's a couple games that will also make their way into official games of fjs hall of fame warframe, warface, rust, payday 2, planetside 2, space engineers, space exploration, moonbase alpha if nasa ever does anything with that but space enginners is the ISS to moonbase's dayz, and there's more but I can't remember

that's all pc, ther'es offficial android games too for us to play together th eonly problem is I haven't found a good game on android yet but I think they're on their way now that unreal 4 is coming to android and the android community isn't stuck using fucking faggot unity

always stevey
03-19-2014, 07:31 AM
I was considering the elder scrolls online but I couldn't even play the betas for that long because that's an autism game like WoW and dota which fucking sucks because like dark souls I hope eventually there's a good elder scrolls game but wow these famous development teamns bethseda rockstar all of them don't fucking know how to make games lol I'm sick of it

always stevey
03-19-2014, 07:32 AM
btw beamNG.Drive is literally the best game ever, fucking ever, ever ever made but your computers can't run it and you're probably not into car games but if you're into car games and want a car game with actual realistic body damage beamNG works just like a crash simulator for car companies every crash realistically crushes the car ther eis no pre-made damage models

always stevey
03-19-2014, 07:34 AM
beamng.drive is the first official game of steve yelle, it's too good for me to associate with fjs that's why I also have steveyelle.com because I am way too much better than everyone to be completely associated as just being in a crew I will be better off as a solo act anyway, and beamng is in that category of being so much better than anything else it can't be associated with fjs

always stevey
03-19-2014, 07:46 AM
http://www.beamng.com/blogs/

rootbeer
03-19-2014, 08:19 AM
*falls asleep*

always stevey
03-19-2014, 08:33 AM
that's what happens when I play games that you guys play because I am not blessed with autism and it sucks

Camoron
03-19-2014, 08:41 AM
hail the dork lord

Garfield
03-19-2014, 08:42 AM
gonna try it on the oculus rift

Garfield
03-19-2014, 08:42 AM
also cant wait to become a millionaire investor

rootbeer
03-19-2014, 09:13 AM
also cant wait to become a millionaire investor