PDA

View Full Version : sit back, relax, and actually look at these threads in here lol lmao WOW what is WRONG WITH YOU ELDERLY RETARDS

always stevey
03-19-2014, 07:39 AM
oh my god the herpaterium I'm not even joking makes LISA look fucking normal god damn can ya'll please put webcams in your houses I bet you like randomly lay on the floor in the hallway and spin in circles and shit basically the stuff I do on my youtubes except you people actually fucking do it for real you cannot live normal lives you have to do some sort of weird fucking shit like that or you collect anime ball joint dolls and walrus statues or just whatever if you're gonna keep posting in here wasting ruby's precious bandwidth you should at least let us into your real lives because lisa is getting boring and again ya'll are definitely more fucked up irl than even her

always stevey
03-19-2014, 07:42 AM
marco, aka the guy who makes 200 retarded obessed posts about me a day and I can assure you I read evry last one of them, he has to just sit there at his late 70's dinner table with mixed matched chairs just kinda falling in and out of reality for a while at least once a day, he probably has several periods of zoning out with heavy breathing, he's gotta have some sort of really weird collection of junk, god damn I am obviously really trolled right now too let's not forget just talking about these psychos makes them think you'r etrolled by them lmao even though omg, I can't take it any more just knowing there's this many humans that are this horrible, knowing there's literally at least five people this bad, just end the world if somebody isn't gonna wipe these retards from the gene pool fuck

always stevey
03-19-2014, 07:44 AM
seriously read the fucking thread titles that's all I did and I'm in shock at like how completely out of touch with reality these lizards have become, there's no fuckin way I'm clicking any of the threads except all the ones about me I specifically always read threads about me no matter who makes them this is a long known fact of ytmnd that I am the guy who deifnitely reads threads about him

always stevey
03-19-2014, 07:44 AM
my name is clarissa holz and you are all really stupid lmao

Tahiti Joe
03-19-2014, 02:11 PM
setting in your smelly house posting on a faggot nigger dik home for retards. die you mother fuking waste of space.

always stevey
03-19-2014, 07:55 PM
I knew that was all you were capable of coming up with on account of your brain being 99.999999999999999999% out of order

Tahiti Joe
03-19-2014, 08:11 PM
you will be eliminated soon you fuking waste.

timmy
03-20-2014, 04:26 AM
Marco is bald

Lisa's Babysitter
03-20-2014, 05:49 AM
my name is clarissa holz and you are all really stupid lmao

always stevey
03-20-2014, 12:00 PM
Marco is bald

Jibblez
03-20-2014, 03:30 PM
Fuckin Stevey lmao