PDA

View Full Version : I'm so angry

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 01:21 PM
:smoke:

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 01:24 PM
cag pressed her face even harder into lisa’s heated cunt and began to lick her sweet clit while thrusting her fingers in and out of lisa. cag never expected lisa to respond so quickly, and within seconds cag was using her other hand to hold her from falling on the floor as lisa yelled and shook with a tremendous orgasm. lisa thrust against cag's face with every wave, leaving cag completely drenched.

always stevey
03-19-2014, 01:25 PM
die

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Die dp

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 01:28 PM
die

Shut up stevey

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 01:33 PM
cag gently parted lisa's pussy lips with her fingers, massaging lisa's wetness with her thumbs. cag eased the tip of her first finger inside of lisa, and then slid in another. cag writhed her fingers inside of lisa, feeling every inch of her incredibly brown vagina. All the while cag licked and sucked gently on lisa's swollen clit, enjoying the taste of her.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 01:37 PM
Hate you all retards.

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 01:39 PM
what's wrong lisa, ran out of tea, and illegal drugs

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 01:40 PM
what's wrong lisa, ran out of tea, and illegal drugs

Die.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 01:41 PM
:smoke:

Autistic Spectrum
must be really tough, not having to work, getting free money and having unlimted free time to do what ever the fuck you want, i feel for you lisa, i really do

Lisa's Babysitter
You're gonna eat shit and die dp.

Autistic Spectrum
must suck to have zero responsibility in the world,

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 01:42 PM
Just eat shit and die.

And I'm not comming to your funeral.

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 01:43 PM
you and toddlers, live such a tough life

Lisa's Babysitter
What are you responsible for in the world dp?

Eat your own shit and die already.

Lisa's Babysitter
Just eat shit and die.

And I'm not comming to your funeral.

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 01:46 PM

i can quote my own posts too lisa, look at me i'm on welfare and the queen of england is my mom and i am very upset,

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 01:46 PM
angry at nothing, the lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig story

steveyos YOLO
03-19-2014, 01:57 PM
cag pressed her face even harder into lisa’s heated cunt and began to lick her sweet clit while thrusting her fingers in and out of lisa. cag never expected lisa to respond so quickly, and within seconds cag was using her other hand to hold her from falling on the floor as lisa yelled and shook with a tremendous orgasm. lisa thrust against cag's face with every wave, leaving cag completely drenched.

cag gently parted lisa's pussy lips with her fingers, massaging lisa's wetness with her thumbs. cag eased the tip of her first finger inside of lisa, and then slid in another. cag writhed her fingers inside of lisa, feeling every inch of her incredibly brown vagina. All the while cag licked and sucked gently on lisa's swollen clit, enjoying the taste of her.

If there was ever a reason to earn a place in hell these posts would be a good reason

timmy
03-19-2014, 01:57 PM
you mean a place in the rubynet hall of fame

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 02:08 PM
If there was ever a reason to earn a place in hell these posts would be a good reason

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 02:09 PM
cag + lisa forever

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
03-19-2014, 02:11 PM
does anyone find lisas's avatar be the most nf gif ever witnessed?

she must have been looking for pretty rare gifs stumbled across oen and ironically in her fucked up pot-filled stuper made it her posting personal i hate it persoanlly

steveyos YOLO
03-19-2014, 02:11 PM
Good thing i haven't eaten today :doh:

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 02:12 PM
go to cag's vistor messages and you can read the whole story

rootbeer
03-19-2014, 02:27 PM
does anyone find lisas's avatar be the most nf gif ever witnessed?

she must have been looking for pretty rare gifs stumbled across oen and ironically in her fucked up pot-filled stuper made it her posting personal i hate it persoanlly
It's a default avatar you noob

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 02:30 PM
Big gay faggot

timmy
03-19-2014, 02:30 PM
why are you constantly white knighting lisa, dont you have a girlfriend?

rootbeer
03-19-2014, 02:31 PM

When do I white knight Lisa?

debra ward

Autistic Spectrum
she's the backup plan for lisa,

timmy
03-19-2014, 02:32 PM

holy shit...
you really are dumb

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 02:32 PM
rootbeer would be on the next plane to penguin island if lisa let him come back

03-19-2014, 02:33 PM
hi rootbeer i am knew to these forums, wha tis a noob aheh

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 02:34 PM
holy shit...
you really are dumb

You fucking child.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 02:35 PM

Oh have a go stupid fuck.

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 02:35 PM
FUCK OFF BACKUP PLAN

03-19-2014, 02:36 PM
lisa ran out of option of who to fuck on the forums and she is taking rootbeer back i bet they are having intimate phone conversations as i type this message i love true love. i am happy 4 u 2...

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 02:37 PM
lisa ran out of option of who to fuck on the forums and she is taking rootbeer back i bet they are having intimate phone conversations as i type this message i love true love. i am happy 4 u 2...

Tard.

timmy
03-19-2014, 02:39 PM
i bet the reason she didnt want to go with rootbeer was because she had a pipe dream of tek actually wanting to be anywhere near her

timmy
03-19-2014, 02:39 PM
ugh she literally is content with chasing someone who is m arried shes a scumbag A SCUMBAG DEGENERATE

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 02:42 PM
I'm chasing teknorat around now?

Hmmmmm interesting theory.

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 02:42 PM
the word on steam chat is that tek lead her along and told her that he was gonna leave his wife for her, but she had to get rid of rooty first, and then she sent her personal atm rootbeer home on a plane, and then she was liek we can finally be together forever tek and he was like lol fuck off lisa

03-19-2014, 02:44 PM
ahahehahah

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 02:47 PM
Interesting.

timmy
03-19-2014, 02:56 PM
the word on steam chat is that tek lead her along and told her that he was gonna leave his wife for her, but she had to get rid of rooty first, and then she sent her personal atm rootbeer home on a plane, and then she was liek we can finally be together forever tek and he was like lol fuck off lisa

i believe this

Gentleman Doli
03-19-2014, 02:57 PM

hahahah holy shit this is apparaetnyl a real thing

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:02 PM

No.

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 03:04 PM
lisa some variation of that happend

steveyos YOLO
03-19-2014, 03:05 PM
You should have kept rooty and learned to accept and love his uncontrollable ejaculations

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:07 PM
You should have kept rooty and learned to accept and love his uncontrollable ejaculations

Nope.

Tough titties.

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 03:08 PM
teknorst should mail you money each month because he tricked you into sending rootbeer home and that guy would have kept buying you shit with his parents money

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 03:09 PM
he can write it off on his taxes as interent trolling expesneses

Gentleman Doli
03-19-2014, 03:09 PM
teknorat is probbly the best frend rooty has ever had, imagine how much money lisa could have goten from him if he stayed

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:15 PM
teknorat is probbly the best frend rooty has ever had, imagine how much money lisa could have goten from him if he stayed

Imagine.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:16 PM
teknorst should mail you money each month because he tricked you into sending rootbeer home and that guy would have kept buying you shit with his parents money

That was no trick half wit.

I sent Sherman home.

And you are still going to eat shit and die.

Gentleman Doli
03-19-2014, 03:17 PM
he said to you, lisa send sherman home and i will give u dick, you sent seherman home, he didnt give u dick, how is that not beng tricked

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 03:17 PM
ya after teknorat tricked you into thinking he was gonna marry you

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:21 PM
he said to you, lisa send sherman home and i will give u dick, you sent seherman home, he didnt give u dick, how is that not beng tricked

Um I don't need teknorat's dick cheese let alone Sherman's LMAO

Gentleman Doli
03-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Hold on. I'm usually pretty zany and wacky but I'm being dead serious here Lisa- did Teknorat hurt you?

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 03:23 PM
lisa it would be sad if this was not the first time you fell for teknorat's evil plans, but it's like the 200th time

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 03:23 PM
200 times lisa, you got dick trolled by tek 200 times

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:28 PM
Hold on. I'm usually pretty zany and wacky but I'm being dead serious here Lisa- did Teknorat hurt you?

Lol nope.

Never met him.

Lol

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:29 PM
I've seen his dick. Epic troll. Lol.

Dp wants to fuck his own wife. There's a joke for the day.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:29 PM
Enjoy that dp, lol.

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 03:31 PM
ya that was not his dick lol, it was a picture of rubycalabers dad's dick, this will all come out in the next podcast lisa till then just keep telling yourself lies so you can sleep at night

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:33 PM
ya that was not his dick lol, it was a picture of rubycalabers dad's dick, this will all come out in the next podcast lisa till then just keep telling yourself lies so you can sleep at night

Rubycalaber's dad's dick?

This epic troll just get's the whole family involved.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:35 PM
An epic troll the family can enjoy.

But you know... you're still going to eat shit and die turd sucker.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Can I see your dad's dick too please dp?

Show your dad's dick dp.

Gentleman Doli
03-19-2014, 03:41 PM
turd sucker??? are u twelve

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:43 PM

And you?

Autistic Spectrum
03-19-2014, 03:45 PM
pee pee face

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 03:46 PM
pee pee face

Ok hope you die soon.

Bye.

timmy
03-19-2014, 04:19 PM
lisa getting wrecked whats new

always stevey
03-19-2014, 08:17 PM
must be really tough, not having to work, getting free money and having unlimted free time to do what ever the fuck you want, i feel for you lisa, i really do

always stevey
03-19-2014, 08:18 PM

i can quote my own posts too lisa, look at me i'm on welfare and the queen of england is my mom and i am very upset,

cag + lisa forever

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 08:20 PM
Snot faces are so annoying.

always stevey
03-19-2014, 08:21 PM

cag + lisa forever

FUCK OFF BACKUP PLAN

i bet the reason she didnt want to go with rootbeer was because she had a pipe dream of tek actually wanting to be anywhere near her

ugh she literally is content with chasing someone who is m arried shes a scumbag A SCUMBAG DEGENERATE

ahahehahah

Interesting.

i believe this

always stevey
03-19-2014, 08:22 PM

cag + lisa forever

FUCK OFF BACKUP PLAN

ahahehahah

Interesting.

i believe this

lisa it would be sad if this was not the first time you fell for teknorat's evil plans, but it's like the 200th time

200 times lisa, you got dick trolled by tek 200 times

Enjoy that dp, lol.

pee pee face

lisa getting wrecked whats new

Lisa's Babysitter
03-19-2014, 08:31 PM
Yeah.

Jesus Christ huh bubble.

JesusIStheAnswer
03-20-2014, 06:44 AM

Lisa's Babysitter
03-20-2014, 06:45 AM
Glad you enjoy your work.

Now piss off.