Lisa's Babysitter
03-21-2014, 02:00 AM
I wish it rained all the time

timmy
03-21-2014, 02:02 AM
typical depression bullshit, fuck off

Desolation
03-21-2014, 02:12 AM
i'd love to snuggle up close to you lisa, the rain pitter-pattering down on the windows of your comfy home. Scooch right up close to you as we watch an episode of your favorite show. I reach into the popcorn bowl sitting on my lap and place a single piece on your out-stretched tongue.. Gosh, haha.. That cute giggle and smile I know you'd do as you bite down on that delicious, buttery popped kernel. Please darling.. Lean your head to the side and rest it on my shoulder. I softly whisper out, "you mean the world to me and I don't want to be anywhere but here. With you. Right now." My words trailing off as your eyes slowly shut, the TV show all nonsense now. Slooshied, you close your eyes seeing nothing but the beauty of life and how great our relationship is blossoming. The rain, calming your nerves as you feel me gently run my hand down the arch of your lower back. My lips kiss your shoulder, now exposed from your warm, over-stretched sweater. You don't tense up or grab the sheets with your toes, you just drift further and further asleep as I ease your anxious soul.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-21-2014, 02:20 AM
typical depression bullshit, fuck off

Lol

Rain is soothing.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-21-2014, 02:22 AM
i'd love to snuggle up close to you lisa, the rain pitter-pattering down on the windows of your comfy home. Scooch right up close to you as we watch an episode of your favorite show. I reach into the popcorn bowl sitting on my lap and place a single piece on your out-stretched tongue.. Gosh, haha.. That cute giggle and smile I know you'd do as you bite down on that delicious, buttery popped kernel. Please darling.. Lean your head to the side and rest it on my shoulder. I softly whisper out, "you mean the world to me and I don't want to be anywhere but here. With you. Right now." My words trailing off as your eyes slowly shut, the TV show all nonsense now. Slooshied, you close your eyes seeing nothing but the beauty of life and how great our relationship is blossoming. The rain, calming your nerves as you feel me gently run my hand down the arch of your lower back. My lips kiss your shoulder, now exposed from your warm, over-stretched sweater. You don't tense up or grab the sheets with your toes, you just drift further and further asleep as I ease your anxious soul.
Seriously done for.

*swoons*

Lisa's Babysitter
03-21-2014, 02:27 AM
The best part of rain is that everyone has to take cover :)

always stevey
03-21-2014, 06:11 AM
why? I don't know if you realize this but you're the only witch here the rest of us won't melt

Lisa's Babysitter
03-21-2014, 06:14 AM
why? I don't know if you realize this but you're the only witch here the rest of us won't melt

Lol

That's a good one. I like that.

always stevey
03-21-2014, 06:35 AM
:bird: