PDA

View Full Version : attn lonnie

always stevey
03-21-2014, 06:29 AM
I woulda just had to type two passwords, for twitch.tv in nvidia shadowplay, and for league of legends, but with dashlane I just left click the copy to clipboard button and boom

don't forget in web browsers the whole process is automatic, you know all the stuff by now I really hope you're giving it a shot because every day when I look at my desktop and tablet knowing all my accoutns are synced and I don't have to manually log into or create an account anywhere ever again and it's synced between my desktop and tablet and ugh it's so great man it really is, I love not having to type in anything it leaves all my keystrokes for posting

https://www.dashlane.com/en/cs/3bb30ede

always stevey
03-21-2014, 06:31 AM
and eventually it'll auto log into games, great for games that requrie a password every time, but being able to click a single button to copy your pass is still 100% faster than manually typing it

what really impresses me is the android app, I can understand windows being great enough for dashlane to work but it's really impressive how well the android app works