PDA

View Full Version : Tim

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 03:51 PM
You're mollycoddled.... women don't really like that in a man.

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 03:52 PM
i guess it's a good thing for tim that you don't anywhere near qualify as a women

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 03:53 PM
succubus

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Is your name Tim?

Get a life dp you loser.

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 03:55 PM
is your name lisa's babysitter, no it's not; your baby sitter was a good person and your a succubus

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 03:56 PM
is your name lisa's babysitter, no it's not; your baby sitter was a good person and your a succubus
Um my babysitter was a child rapist.

timmy
03-22-2014, 03:56 PM
i wouldnt bother giving lisa the dignity to explain to her why shes a fucking retard

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 03:58 PM
i wouldnt bother giving lisa the dignity to explain to her why shes a fucking retard

Oh you think child rape is funny and ok too? 8 year olds huh? What succubi

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 04:00 PM
your the one posting on the account lisa, making light of a terrible tradgey

timmy
03-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Oh you think child rape is funny and ok too? 8 year olds huh? What succubi

i knew it, you seduced him, into doing the wrong thing, you fucking demon

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 04:02 PM
i knew it, you seduced him, into doing the wrong thing, you fucking demon

8 year olds Tim... quite the seductresses huh?

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 04:03 PM
lisa not everything can be joked about, you would be best to learn that, i'm at least glad you have not made any posts on your cag's mom account, crackheads getting murdered is not somthing to make light of,

timmy
living the dream

Lisa's Babysitter
So... you looking to have some 8 years old or younger kids yourself to fuck Tim?

Autistic Spectrum
lisa can't you turn the guy in now or somethign since your parents swepet it under the rug, some closure on this might be just the thing you need

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 04:04 PM
lisa not everything can be joked about, you would be best to learn that, i'm at least glad you have not made any posts on your cag's mom account, crackheads getting murdered is not somthing to make light of,

Where's your mum dp?

Oh and I did not create any accounts about cag's mum, you did... and posted your mental patient shit all over the forum.

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 04:05 PM
Statute of Limitations
In Victoria there is no time limit (Statute of Limitations) on reporting sexual assault or abuse, so you can report an assault that happened years ago. Sometimes it’s harder for police to find enough evidence to support the case when a lot of time has passed. It may be difficult to find witnesses and forensic evidence. You can speak to the police about your situation and ask questions about what would happen, before you make an official report.

ya you are good to go, put that guy in jail or somethign i am sure you where not his first nor his last, every day he walks the street it's on you at this point

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 04:05 PM
lol cag hates her mom alot it was probley her

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 04:06 PM
lisa can't you turn the guy in now or somethign since your parents swepet it under the rug, some closure on this might be just the thing you need
If I see something happening to other children I am required by the law to report it.

So is any good citizen of society.

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 04:07 PM
everyday your rapist is free he's raping more people, and you could put him away with your testomoany, just give the cops that podcast you did with ruby and tek about it

timmy
03-22-2014, 04:07 PM
lisas parents are good citizens:)

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 04:08 PM
lisa you have not reported your rape to anyone it was not your fault as a child it was up to your parents, but now you are an adult, not much of an adult granted but it's up to you to stop your babysitter from babysitting again

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 04:09 PM
if someone raped someone i knew or was close too i would blow the mother fuckers car up and turn him into the cops wtf is wrong with your parents

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 04:09 PM
lisas parents are good citizens:)

Lol

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 04:10 PM
ya so many lol';s your rapist is walking free around penguin island doing god knows what to god knows who, and you could put him away lmao time for sure

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 04:16 PM
I was abused in the past – what can I do?
« Back to the Questions
Being sexually abused as a child is a traumatic experience. An experience as difficult as childhood sexual abuse can cause changes in how a person feels, thinks or behaves. These changes can last for many years.

Many people feel shame, anger and sadness. Some people develop symptoms of depression, anxiety or post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

If you have been sexually abused as a child, it may be hard for you to trust other people and feel safe in relationships. This can make you feel very lonely.

Statute of Limitations
In Victoria there is no time limit (Statute of Limitations) on reporting sexual assault or abuse, so you can report an assault that happened years ago. Sometimes it’s harder for police to find enough evidence to support the case when a lot of time has passed. It may be difficult to find witnesses and forensic evidence. You can speak to the police about your situation and ask questions about what would happen, before you make an official report.

Civil action and compensation
Time limits do apply for bringing a civil action (court case) against offenders, and also for applying for compensation through the Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal.

In some situations it’s possible to apply for compensation outside the time limit

Action you can take
Talking to a trained professional can be a first step in working out the issues you are facing, and starting to deal with them.

Some options are
Talk to a Counsellor at a Centre Against Sexual Assault (CASA).
Call the Sexual Assault Crisis Line 1800 806 292 to talk to a Counsellor about your options.
Talk to your GP and ask for a referral to a psychologist or social worker.
Ring 000 to report the assault to the police. In Victoria, call a Victoria Police Sexual Offences and Child Abuse Investigation Team.

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 04:16 PM
do the right thing for once in your shitty life lisa,

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Time limits do apply for bringing a civil action (court case) against offenders, and also for applying for compensation through the Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal.

i bet your bogan babyitter is a captin of indturaty at this poitn, you could have bought so much weed if you spoke up eailer,

timmy
03-22-2014, 04:23 PM
evidence: lisas teacher thinking shes acting weird, doctors appointment, fact that he babysat her

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 04:26 PM

i bet your bogan babyitter is a captin of indturaty at this poitn, you could have bought so much weed if you spoke up eailer,my father is a pedophile

timmy
03-22-2014, 04:29 PM
turn him in

timmy
03-22-2014, 04:29 PM
lisa if you go about this right you could make a lot of money

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 04:36 PM
turn him in

I'm speaking to someone on Thursday. Have an appointment with a qualified person. I don't know what else to do. Last year when I saw him playing with his wife's grand kids and playing with his dick right in front of me I snapped and confronted him... he assaulted me when my back turned.... I have been dealing with shock but I have to report it just so that society knows and he is not allowed near children.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 04:37 PM
lisa if you go about this right you could make a lot of money

I don't give a fuck about money.

I just want to live to see the day he dies.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 04:40 PM
Oh and I have reported him before.... A number of times.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Basically anyone who would bring near or leave children with that man is not someone I would ever want in my life and I pity those children.

Garfield
03-22-2014, 04:47 PM
what the fucjk is mollycuddle?

steveyos YOLO
03-22-2014, 04:58 PM
Lisa please make another account i feel bad that you're using that one so please stop

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 05:32 PM
Lisa please make another account i feel bad that you're using that one so please stop

So do I.... it's not the huge joke to me that it is to dp. He needs to fuck off and die.

But what happened to all the accounts I made?

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 05:36 PM
Mollycoddled Garfeels... Online dictionary.

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 07:11 PM
I'm speaking to someone on Thursday. Have an appointment with a qualified person. I don't know what else to do. Last year when I saw him playing with his wife's grand kids and playing with his dick right in front of me I snapped and confronted him... he assaulted me when my back turned.... I have been dealing with shock but I have to report it just so that society knows and he is not allowed near children.

really like to hear his side of the story because i bet you attacked him, bet you beat him good like you did to rootbeer

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 07:12 PM
i fell bad that your posting also lisa, stop postin on that acccount asap, let the healing begin

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 07:40 PM
i fell bad that your posting also lisa, stop postin on that acccount asap, let the healing begin

I'm not going to heal you. Eat shit and die.

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 07:41 PM
Where's YOUR mum you piece of turd?

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 07:41 PM
Dead I bet.

Fuck off to her. NOW.

Garfield
03-22-2014, 08:00 PM
Mollycoddled Garfeels... Online dictionary.

spath bekaines

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 08:03 PM
spath bekaines
Indeed sir.

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 09:39 PM
the cycle of abuse conttuites, lisa get's abused, then she abused michanl and sherman, when will it stop

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 09:53 PM
lisa physically abuses her boyfriends,

steveyos YOLO
03-22-2014, 10:39 PM
Rooty is a huge fuckin pussy anyway so who can blame her beating up that cum spewing faggot

Lisa's Babysitter
03-22-2014, 10:45 PM
Rooty is a huge fuckin pussy anyway so who can blame her beating up that cum spewing faggot

Lol

Lisa and Rooty are still in love but both having a good day :)

always stevey
03-22-2014, 10:46 PM
good thread

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2014, 10:48 PM
Lol

Lisa and Rooty are still in love

but both having a good day :)

say your prayers son for the good day

steveyos YOLO
03-22-2014, 11:55 PM
I wore my john cena shirt today

always stevey
03-23-2014, 08:42 AM
ha

Autistic Spectrum
03-23-2014, 01:29 PM

spoliers the person she is speaking to on thursday is teknorat pretnding to be a rape counsluer