PDA

View Full Version : /*\ OFFICIAIL /*\ Games of fjs hi, I'm Steve Yelle. Welcome to fjs. These are our officla gm s. Please enjoy your life. LiSaCaG

always stevey
03-24-2014, 07:00 AM
as of now only two games have enough content to be worthy of being official games of fjs:

infestation: survivor stories: as of march 24 2014, there is simply not a game more worthy of being played than ISS, it takes what dayz wanted to be- a video game, and nails it, and also takes the original elements from rust and adds them to it making it a combo of rust and dayz except again unlike dayz it's actually a video game and unlike rust it kept its zombies

leauge of legends: out of all the autistic people games this one takes the most skill and has the best graphics and gameplay, I still wouldn't play it but since I can't sit down longer than five seconds without almost dying and this game only lasts about five seconds a round I can play a round of this and then go for a walk repeat all day still manage to have a little bit of fun on my computer but also get my *yoloannoyingspic on

always stevey
03-24-2014, 07:02 AM
warframe has by far the best gameplay, the gunplay and movement, jumping, wall running, sliding, sprinting, it all works perfectly together and it's the only game to ever accomplish this, and not just acceptable I mean fucking great, with keyboard/mouse AND with controller, but it doesn't have enough content yet it's just run around shoot bad guys but when it gets content I will literally have sex with the developers I already have a thread on the steam forum where I crop myself into screenshots of the game lol that's how much I love this game

always stevey
03-24-2014, 07:03 AM
subscribe to the official games of fjs thread on fjs for updated info and new games

always stevey
03-24-2014, 07:04 AM
it's very difficult to get past fjs quality control, I know I know, then why is that horible stupid game there? well, leauge of legends like I said I can play for five miknutes then go for a walk ok? I'm literally dying in real life, give me a fucking break