PDA

View Full Version : Angry Belgian IT guy creates the most trollable platform yet.

boobz
05-24-2012, 08:30 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/-1z3ph.html

Sick of gaming with brats? This community could be the answer. By Katie Cincotta.

WHEN Stefaan de Keersmaeker got tired of tawdry teens behaving badly in the online gaming arena, he did what most savvy techies do - became cranky enough to find a solution.

His answer was The Older Gamers (TOG) - a community of over-25s who are as obsessed with gaming as pock-faced pubescents but refuse to play in the public cesspool.

''The big issue was 15-year-olds running around seeing who could use the 'F' word most frequently per minute,'' says de Keersmaeker, 40, who uses the handle ''Father'' and came to Melbourne from his native Belgium 14 years ago for an IT job. ''I was sick and tired of kids swearing and abusing you online. It gets tiresome after a while, and I found there were other people in my age group who felt the same.''

TOG's code of conduct requires its players not to cheat, threaten, insult or exploit game ''bugs'', with house rules for each game division to ensure good form. ''[Our] spirit is founded on a sense of decency, fair play and respect of all gamers,'' the code declares.

Oh lmao

rubycalaber
05-24-2012, 09:34 AM
ironically that guy is more immature than literally 12 year olds screaming nigger on the internet

Chris Hughes
05-24-2012, 02:59 PM
This could be a lot of fun.

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
05-24-2012, 04:35 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw5kH7civTo#t=53s