PDA

View Full Version : BE POSITIVE

Howard Dean
05-24-2012, 05:14 PM
there's been a whole lotta cynicism in this thread and i thing we gotta start getitng positive guys LETS DO IT AND MAKE SUMMER 2012 THE MOST POSITIVE ONE EVER :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

DwtbC1VCNMk&autoplay=1

stalker virus
05-24-2012, 05:17 PM
Looking for a woman that would like to get pregnant sometime soon. I'm attached but not married and looking for a change in that. I have no kids but would love to change that.
I'm sure there will be question so feel free to ask any you like and I will be happy to answer them.

Gentleman Doli
05-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Get that semen in MAH BELLEH... - Fat Bastard, Austin Powers. loL. Pregnant women, mam i right.

Howard Dean
05-24-2012, 05:29 PM
Give your best dieting tips, recipes, anything and everything that can help me get healthier without absolutely suffering. I dieted once (I spent two years on Weight Watchers when I was about 13, it was a fucking nightmare), and I know I can lose the weight again. I just don't want to do it and hate myself for it at the same time.

stalker virus
05-24-2012, 05:33 PM
rules>> we host only..... we want cut only 7 inches or more.... we want bi males only bbc or bwhite cut (not wanna be first timers).....we want full oral rimming and use of you topped.... we want you to top him also.....we like young smooth twinks under 22 y.o...we love sub cuckhold males single (full oral rimming top by him) married bi or not males also. we don't want hiv or d positive or any std we are free you be also.....we are 22 very hot young bi female(you will get full use of me after he has you), and very hung thick cut 39 bi male 8". send full picture of what we will have and put *****im the bi male*** in email title.

Desolation
05-24-2012, 11:24 PM
always constructive, constantly friendly.