PDA

View Full Version : hey marks98/maks/george why were you so obsessed with r_a_m_e_n?

timmy
05-31-2012, 01:57 PM
i bet you spent countless hours with her in your head so tell us what about her tickled your fancy?

sex with dead people
05-31-2012, 02:01 PM
fjs

timmy
05-31-2012, 02:03 PM
wins again

maks
05-31-2012, 02:24 PM
I hated on ramen like I've hated on hundreds of other subpar posters, a better question is 'of all of the people I've picked on why is she the one that sticks out in your head?'

timmy
05-31-2012, 02:44 PM
because shes fat and youve talked about how much easier it is picking up fat chicks so yknow i was guessing you wanted a bit of stomple, a bit of ramen on the side

blumpkin blownuts
05-31-2012, 02:51 PM
i see r.amen mentioned in at most 1/100 of marks posts, at least over the past few months
i havent seen him talk about her at all in the past year other than in passing / as a footnote

then again, I've only clicked maybe up to 5% of all threads this year & last, so i could've missed alot

the only obsessions ive noticed are:
elz over gush, he's still gonna think about gush by the times he's 60
cody's e-mancrush on marks
plug drugs over his offline minutia

i know theres more but im tired of thnikin

maks
05-31-2012, 02:52 PM
hate to burst your bubble but I'm not secretly in love with stompleb or ramen, I want them both to drop dead because they're awful and they are bad for the forum, that's about as emotionally invested as I get in flaming people on the internet. I've been meaner to you than either of them, because I didn't want you to leave I wanted you to react. Your reactions are great content which is good for the forum. Ramen and stompleb don't have it in them, they're going to be boring no matter what.

timmy
05-31-2012, 03:13 PM
well at least youre capable of understandign that you taking to too far with me is what stopped me from reacting, remove all that SEO bullshit about me since im going into an IT field and youll gradually see the return of the old me, or dont, keep it up there, maybe help me lose a job in the future, and never see the old me... but im pretty sure youre not going to change your mind, but at least know that im going to hold back a lot as long as that shit is up on G, ive held back more comedy gold than you can imagine.

timmy
05-31-2012, 03:13 PM
blame yourself for me stopping my best posts, thats not even ironic or a joke or anything, youre literally to blame.

maks
05-31-2012, 03:19 PM
That's not true at all, if I felt I was going too far I would not do it and it's a big reason why your posting has degraded. It's taken like 4 years but you've finally gotten numb to the sort of things I'm willing to do to you, I could go further but I have to draw the line somewhere and I'm not really comfortable with actually destroying someone's life, and the new barry isn't nearly as funny as the barry from 2010 but at least you're not the fucking gaywad you were when you first showed up here.

maks
05-31-2012, 03:22 PM
blame yourself for me stopping my best posts, thats not even ironic or a joke or anything, youre literally to blame.

What you're saying right now is complete horseshit. Nobody is looking for 'pretend to be mad barry' they are looking for 'honestly really mad barry'. You don't control when 'honestly really mad barry' comes out, I do, by getting "timothy abreu fucks chickens' to the first page of google.

timmy
05-31-2012, 03:26 PM
and youre getting no reaction from this so i dont see your point

timmy
05-31-2012, 03:26 PM
you ahve no point youre just really stupid

maks
05-31-2012, 03:30 PM
and youre getting no reaction from this so i dont see your point

I'm only talking to you because no one else is online and I will take any opportunity to talk about myself or my theories on posting

you ahve no point youre just really stupid

I'm making fantastic money in a field where you are struggling to learn the basics.

maks
05-31-2012, 03:31 PM
hey fanfare I know you're an art major and I'm studying IT but I still need you to give me a walkthrough for something really easy like setting up adblock because I am a putz

timmy
05-31-2012, 03:36 PM
i vaguely remembered fanfare posting some shit about blocking stomples posts completely, i didnt recall what the software add on was, i actually use ad block for autoplay and all ads and youtube ads, ad block doesnt coutn for shit in an IT support firm, youre just idioting yourself by pretending it means anything.

maks
05-31-2012, 03:41 PM
It does mean something, it means quite a lot. If you are working in IT you are going to need to be able to figure out whatever complex specialized software your clients are using so that you can support them, if you can't figure out something amazingly simple like a firefox plugin on your own you're not going to go anywhere in this field.

elezzzark
05-31-2012, 03:45 PM
i see r.amen mentioned in at most 1/100 of marks posts, at least over the past few months
i havent seen him talk about her at all in the past year other than in passing / as a footnote

then again, I've only clicked maybe up to 5% of all threads this year & last, so i could've missed alot

the only obsessions ive noticed are:
elz over gush, he's still gonna think about gush by the times he's 60
cody's e-mancrush on marks
plug drugs over his offline minutia

i know theres more but im tired of thnikin

You only remember gush is a fucking manipulator. Goddamn you're stupid.

timmy
05-31-2012, 03:45 PM
do you tihnk i even tried to adblock your posts?
that kind of says something
that i wasnt going to bother looking for it anyway
but alas youre retarded
keep harping on some bullshit
ill be happy when i hear your small time company goes down and you cant get another job because everyone thinks youre a fuckwit

blumpkin blownuts
05-31-2012, 03:52 PM
hate to burst your bubble but I'm not secretly in love with stompleb or ramen, I want them both to drop dead because they're awful and they are bad for the forum, that's about as emotionally invested as I get in flaming people on the internet...

and barry too, you've said and reaffirmed you wish he was dead.
wishing death on strangers youve never seen IRL (if you're srs) well i'd say that indicates being really emotionally vested. there's so much out there to hate, and hate does change things (think "disco demolition night" in chicago. but it chnages things for the worse usually. you all have such short lives. god this is depressing, bitch moan whine goran

maks
05-31-2012, 03:52 PM
do you tihnk i even tried to adblock your posts?
that kind of says something
that i wasnt going to bother looking for it anyway
but alas youre retarded
keep harping on some bullshit
ill be happy when i hear your small time company goes down and you cant get another job because everyone thinks youre a fuckwit

You have an office with 20 desks, 7 XP Pro machines, 9 Windows 7 Pro machines, and 4 Windows 7 Home Premium machines. Your job is to set up SSO, roaming profiles, and an exchange server. What do you need to buy?

maks
05-31-2012, 03:53 PM
and barry too, you've said and reaffirmed you wish he was dead.
wishing death on strangers youve never seen IRL (if you're srs) well i'd say that indicates being really emotionally vested. there's so much out there to hate, and hate does change things (think "disco demolition night" in chicago. but it chnages things for the worse usually. you all have such short lives. god this is depressing, bitch moan whine goran

this is the internet bob, wishing people dead is the whole reason it exists.

blumpkin blownuts
05-31-2012, 03:54 PM

yeah and nobody else here is guilty of that at all (sike)
she just happens to be arguably the best.
just let her keep her trophies and MOVE THE FUCK ON, OMG DUDE I MEAN GOD DMAN LET IT GO

timmy
05-31-2012, 03:57 PM
install server 2008 on the domain controller PC change some settings in the registry and security, im about to do a test for win 7 OS, im starting on server 08 next semester ask me in 6 months

timmy
05-31-2012, 03:58 PM
ask me something about routers and setting up networks

timmy
05-31-2012, 03:58 PM
subnetting, osi model, router cli commands go shoot any of those questions

maks
05-31-2012, 03:59 PM
install server 2008 on the domain controller PC

Which edition of server 2008? Server 2011 SBS essentials is only $300 why shouldn't I use that?

change some settings in the registry and security, im about to do a test for win 7 OS, im starting on server 08 next semester ask me in 6 months

Will all of those machine work with the new server?

timmy
05-31-2012, 04:07 PM
certain functions with server 2008 arent compatible with XP, as i said ill be going into server 2008 in the next 6 months ask me then

maks
05-31-2012, 04:08 PM
subnetting, osi model, router cli commands go shoot any of those questions

The home office has a Linksys RV042, the remote office has a E3000 and a dynamic IP. How would you give clients at the remote site access to shares on the server?

timmy
05-31-2012, 04:10 PM
VPN.
next question

maks
05-31-2012, 04:10 PM
certain functions with server 2008 arent compatible with XP, as i said ill be going into server 2008 in the next 6 months ask me then

(X) INCORRECT

XP Pro will connect to a server 08 domain just fine. You need to purchase 4 upgrades from 7 Home Premium to Pro.

maks
05-31-2012, 04:11 PM
VPN.
next question

So you just say VPN and one magically appears? What kind? What sort of challenges are there in this specific scenario?

timmy
05-31-2012, 04:17 PM
for the file sharing server you set up a new advanced conenction in the control panel and the wizard pretty much does all the work for you.
after that's done, edit the file read permissions and possibly write permissions, set up the user accounts, set up the passwords, then give the bloody wankers the IP address so they can directly connect to it using their credentials.
what else is there to know about it do you think ive actually done this yet are you expecting more than theory

elezzzark
05-31-2012, 04:19 PM
Tim, you need to learn him, maks is an expert, so you can't beat him if you don't listen him.

Windows is very bad and great waste of money, you should to stick with Linux and FreeBSD

maks
05-31-2012, 04:25 PM
for the file sharing server you set up a new advanced conenction in the control panel and the wizard pretty much does all the work for you.
after that's done, edit the file read permissions and possibly write permissions, set up the user accounts, set up the passwords, then give the bloody wankers the IP address so they can directly connect to it using their credentials.
what else is there to know about it do you think ive actually done this yet are you expecting more than theory

none of what you just said has anything to do with setting up a vpn.

maks
05-31-2012, 04:25 PM
Tim, you need to learn him, maks is an expert, so you can't beat him if you don't listen him.

Windows is very bad and great waste of money, you should to stick with Linux and FreeBSD

unfortunately clients usually expect fancy expensive shit like exchange and onenote and excel

elezzzark
05-31-2012, 04:27 PM
Ok, then do interest on your price what they want, but if there a lot of comptetion, so you need to make a strategy plan.

maks
05-31-2012, 04:29 PM
Ok, then do interest on your price what they want, but if there a lot of comptetion, so you need to make a strategy plan.

I make up for the software cost by cheaping out on the hardware, you don't need an i7 with 12gb of ram and an ssd to run outlook.

elezzzark
05-31-2012, 04:33 PM
Barry needs to learn that, if not, i wouldn't to know about his failure of the secrets on real life marketing

timmy
05-31-2012, 04:36 PM
none of what you just said has anything to do with setting up a vpn.

setting up a vpn from the client side or server side

maks
05-31-2012, 04:39 PM
setting up a vpn from the client side or server side

so if there are 40 machines at the remote site you would have 40 individual tunnels?

maks
05-31-2012, 04:41 PM
Barry needs to learn that, if not, i wouldn't to know about his failure of the secrets on real life marketing

He likes to make fun of me for using AMD but I'd like to see an Intel chip anywhere near as powerful as the FX for the same price

timmy
05-31-2012, 04:42 PM
yep just answer a question with another question

elezzzark
05-31-2012, 04:43 PM
Oh wait, are you saying AMD is a bad cpu for server?

timmy
05-31-2012, 04:43 PM
He likes to make fun of me for using AMD but I'd like to see an Intel chip anywhere near as powerful as the FX for the same price

when talking about business AMD is cheaper but when talking about a personal gaming rig yea im going to stay with Intel, g oahead teall me your opinion on my decision

maks
05-31-2012, 04:49 PM
yep just answer a question with another question

your question is irrelevant because you're thinking about this the wrong way. I would replace the E3000 with an rv042 or flash both routers with dd-wrt because setting up a tunnel is way easier when both devices are running the sam,e firmware. I'd have one tunnel between the routers so it would appear to the clients that everything is one big network. I'd also recommend a static ip on the remote site or set them up with a dynamic dns service. We end up with one tunnel, everything is available to everyone, and you're not exposing your server directly to the internet or counting on office workers to know how to connect to a vpn using the control panel (which they shouldn't have access to in the first place).

maks
05-31-2012, 04:51 PM
Oh wait, are you saying AMD is a bad cpu for server?

I don't have any experience with opteron, but they don't seem to have any edge on speed or cost and the xeons run a lot cooler which means they will last longer.

when talking about business AMD is cheaper but when talking about a personal gaming rig yea im going to stay with Intel, g oahead teall me your opinion on my decision

FX outperforms the i7 for gaming. spending more money does not automatically mean you are getting a product which suits your needs better.

elezzzark
05-31-2012, 04:53 PM

:facepalm:

it's for business only, no personal involved...

elezzzark
05-31-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm saving money to build my newest desktop with AMD FX

timmy
05-31-2012, 04:59 PM
okay let me explain it in plain unbroken english for you elz
originally i spoke about my i7 2600k that i use for gaming, marks told me amd is better, now that it was brought up again you think people only talk about hardware for business? is it because its in this thread? and no i did not argue that intel is better for business or even amd is better for business i did not state an opinion on that.

no, hardware is not only for business, people have personal computers, yes people buy hardware for gaming. stop thinking on one track elz. youre on the wrong page sometimes.

maks
05-31-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm saving money to build my newest desktop with AMD FX

for what it's worth the i7 is better for encoding not sure how that would apply to your purposes though

Desolation
05-31-2012, 05:09 PM
Trying to pretend you know about computers is possibly the most nerdy thing you could ever do

maks
05-31-2012, 05:11 PM
Trying to pretend you know about computers is possibly the most nerdy thing you could ever do

I don't think barry's class is teaching him anything practical and he's not the sort of guy to go out and learn this on his own I may be his only hope

elezzzark
05-31-2012, 05:21 PM
okay let me explain it in plain unbroken english for you elz
originally i spoke about my i7 2600k that i use for gaming, marks told me amd is better, now that it was brought up again you think people only talk about hardware for business? is it because its in this thread? and no i did not argue that intel is better for business or even amd is better for business i did not state an opinion on that.

no, hardware is not only for business, people have personal computers, yes people buy hardware for gaming. stop thinking on one track elz. youre on the wrong page sometimes.

Uh, there an empty banana on your brain, not all people buy hardware, just for technicals who offer to upgrade their pc of customers who need to satisfy their needs.

The videogame consoles are better than PC without upgrading hardware because they wouldn't to configure the games to run on their pcs. A lot of gamers play consoles than PC.

maks
05-31-2012, 05:23 PM
Uh, there an empty banana on your brain,

truer words have never been spoken

elezzzark
05-31-2012, 05:35 PM
for what it's worth the i7 is better for encoding not sure how that would apply to your purposes though

I wouldn't to care about brutal performance, i can wait to get another money to save to buy my future computer: Quantum Computer

maks
05-31-2012, 05:39 PM
I wouldn't to care about brutal performance, i can wait to get another money to save to buy my future computer: Quantum Computer

FX's are pretty incredible, I wish I could justify buying one but all my machines are Phenom X4's and X6's so I'm not quite ready to upgrade yet

lnopia the great
05-31-2012, 06:32 PM
i tried to create a network at home and crash and burned

maks
05-31-2012, 06:44 PM
i tried to create a network at home and crash and burned

pm me if you need a hand

timmy
06-01-2012, 12:25 AM
I don't think barry's class is teaching him anything practical and he's not the sort of guy to go out and learn this on his own I may be his only hope

i already told you that im dealing with server 2008 nxt year, we only talked about VPNs purpose and use, we havnt even done that yet.
sadly you dont know whats contained in cisco's first semester, as i said ask me about routing or subnetting or the osi model not some bullshit about file servers and what to do with a domain server and vpns i already told you like two fucking times but you clearly dont understand youre like semi retardfed

timmy
06-01-2012, 12:28 AM
also thanks about that VPN question you didnt even talk about policies or nothing and yet you still deny the basics of setting up a VPN, did you send me a PDF of some company's work policies? no so you can shove that question where the sun dont shine

timmy
06-01-2012, 12:29 AM

go get more pic signs from 12 year old girls

maks
06-01-2012, 12:30 AM
i already told you that im dealing with server 2008 nxt year, we only talked about VPNs purpose and use, we havnt even done that yet.
sadly you dont know whats contained in cisco's first semester, as i said ask me about routing or subnetting or the osi model not some bullshit about file servers and what to do with a domain server and vpns i already told you like two fucking times but you clearly dont understand youre like semi retardfed

so in other words you know a bunch of theory and nothing practical that you can use in the workplace. I know the OSI model too, know how many times it's come up in the year and a half I've been doing this job? Exactly fucking zero. If you don't know how to set up a VPN you don't know shit about routers because that's a very basic function that every business class router does. I'm willing to bet when you say 'subnetting' you mean 'I know the basics of what a subnet mask is" which is kiddie level crap I knew when I was 16. Face it barry, you don't know shit.

maks
06-01-2012, 12:31 AM
So ok, fine. Lets talk about subnetting. If your subnet mask is 255.255.255.248 and your default gateway is 109.234.10.123, what is your broadcast address?

timmy
06-01-2012, 12:31 AM
Uh, there an empty banana on your brain, not all people buy hardware, just for technicals who offer to upgrade their pc of customers who need to satisfy their needs.

The videogame consoles are better than PC without upgrading hardware because they wouldn't to configure the games to run on their pcs. A lot of gamers play consoles than PC.

okay so you just said that consoles are better because game developers work around a standard of hardware since console models have the same performance...

thanks for that

i really cared to know about consoles

because im gay and i play microsoft xbox bill gates ftw.

again im going to remind you, i was not talking about being apart of a company or any sort of technician and recommending i7s to everyoen to run facebook i told you it was for gaming for myself not for anyone else can you not understand that or is something impeding you from understanding english i never once said i would put it in a clients computer i never even said anything about business and the i7

timmy
06-01-2012, 12:33 AM
So ok, fine. Lets talk about subnetting. If your subnet mask is 255.255.255.248 and your default gateway is 109.234.10.123, what is your broadcast address?

broadcast is 109.234.10.127

timmy
06-01-2012, 12:33 AM
magical number is 8, first number is network, last is broadcast, first or last is usually default gateway, cberry is a nigger

maks
06-01-2012, 12:34 AM
i never even said anything about business and the i7

no, you said it was better for gaming which according to the benchmarks is totally untrue

maks
06-01-2012, 12:37 AM
broadcast is 109.234.10.127

trick question, the dafault gateway could be anything, but good guess. Now build me a WAN interface on ge0 using those numbers.

timmy
06-01-2012, 12:47 AM
SNM:255.255.255.252
R1 S0/0/0:109.234.10.129
R2 S0/0/0:109.234.10.130

Router>enable
Router#config terminal
Router(config)#interface s0/0/0
Router(config-if)#ip address 109.234.10.129 255.255.255.252
Router(config-if)#clock rate 64000
Router(config-if)#ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 109.234.10.130
Router(config-if)#no shutdown
ctrl+z

what do you mean configure the gigabit interface for a lan? same deal as fast ethernet

maks
06-01-2012, 12:51 AM
only took you 9 minutes to google that, there may be hope for you yet.

You forgot 'wr mem' your interface would have been lost the first time the router was restarted

Gentleman Doli
06-01-2012, 12:54 AM
maks and tim learn together: a ytmnsfw how-to

maks
06-01-2012, 12:56 AM
maks and tim learn together: a ytmnsfw how-to

he also forgot to add it to a zone for the firewall but I'm taking it easy on him. he knows how to google and that's like 50% of working in IT

timmy
06-01-2012, 12:57 AM
i had a smoke after my post before that

Gentleman Doli
06-01-2012, 01:03 AM
he also forgot to add it to a zone for the firewall but I'm taking it easy on him. he knows how to google and that's like 50% of working in IT

hrmnn... potential for flaggerchat in the IT workforce? all sign point to yes .

maks
06-01-2012, 01:08 AM
policy-map type inspect heidi-the-chicken
class type inspect barrys-genitals
drop

maks
06-01-2012, 01:09 AM
hrmnn... potential for flaggerchat in the IT workforce? all sign point to yes .

supposedly he's in radio but that's probably bullshit like everything else the :lizard:s believe

jon
06-01-2012, 05:13 AM
barry's finally acquiring a skill so that's good

Dustin
06-01-2012, 05:42 AM

:rofl:

clay
06-01-2012, 06:19 AM
i like how tim is arguing something he learned in class 3 weeks ago with a guy who has been doing this for probably 15 years and is an extreme nerd. youre arguing over router programming with a guy who took a picture of himself outside the gas station in clerks, timmy

syncan aka ken post jr
06-01-2012, 06:41 AM
it's like trying argue with clay about child porn, he has not only been collecting child porn for 20 years but he's somewhat of an expert about it, so ya you can get into with him but i mean he knows child porn better than anyone else here

clay
06-01-2012, 07:07 AM
dp sees what im saying

boobz
06-01-2012, 07:24 AM
I have a question then: what does the VPN subnet gateway mask ddos gumbo have to do with ramen?

boobz
06-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Also: clay fuck shut up son

maks
06-01-2012, 09:30 AM
I have a question then: what does the VPN subnet gateway mask ddos gumbo have to do with ramen?

point is barry should not call people stupid who can run circles around him in his chosen field

clay
06-01-2012, 09:31 AM
point is barry should not call people stupid who can run circles around him in his chosen field

give him a break, im sure you remember what its like to be 14

maks
06-01-2012, 09:38 AM
give him a break, im sure you remember what its like to be 14

I do, sometimes I forget that barry is still a small child mentally and emotionally. You're right, I should cut him some slack.

rubycalaber
06-01-2012, 10:25 AM
barry managed to successfully install and actually play DayZ in only about 20 minutes which makes him an expert hacker in my book :barry:

ps I'm looking at some comics I'd make whenever I was banned on IGN about how gung-ho the mods were when I was literally 14 years old and they are fucking awesome :cool:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use/pr0n3.jpg

art at its fucking finest

Gentleman Doli
06-01-2012, 10:52 AM
OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!

boobz
06-01-2012, 08:56 PM
That comic is great. Fuck ign.

boobz
06-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Maks: all true, I'm still waiting for another trumpeter to post here that I can circles around

maks
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
also thanks about that spit valve question you didnt even talk about policies or nothing and yet you still deny the basics of setting up a spit valve, did you send me a PDF of some company's draining policies? no so you can shove that question where the sun dont shine

boobz
06-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Let's go into the intricacies of valve oil and lead pipe bore sizes. I could go all day.

Gentleman Doli
06-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Hitler was cool and Jesus was gay.

maks
06-01-2012, 09:07 PM
hitler was a tromboner

timmy
06-02-2012, 12:10 AM
literally setting up a VPN can be done in the wizard do you really think i would know more than that if i havnt covered it in my mud hut class?

timmy
06-02-2012, 12:11 AM
maybe if i didnt know it and i had been working in the field for 2 years you could call me a total dumbass
still got another semester then time to pray i can find a job in support helping grannies plug in their routers

lnopia the great
you need to be one with the wizard

lnopia the great
great mage of the east

timmy
06-02-2012, 12:12 AM
win 7 is great theres a wizard for almost everything

maks
06-02-2012, 12:35 AM
literally setting up a VPN can be done in the wizard do you really think i would know more than that if i havnt covered it in my mud hut class?

My point all along is that you have no place calling me stupid because I know a lot more than you. You don't see me calling m0nde or job or dp stupid do you?

maks
06-02-2012, 12:37 AM
also there's a wizard to connect to a vpn in windows 7 but you still need to tweak everything before you deploy it to the end user because by default it sends all traffic through the tunnel and basically fucks your internet. also it's stupid to have multiple machines all connecting through their own tunnels when every business class router includes vpn support.

m0nde
06-02-2012, 08:36 AM
i bet you spent countless hours with her in your head so tell us what about her tickled your fancy?tickled a persian guy's asshole with her tongue

http://imgur.com/a/XHmA5