PDA

View Full Version : 2016 4th of July message from Steveyos!

Desolation
07-03-2016, 02:58 PM
Just relaying:

maybe monde would have a tizzy if it's me but at this point idk I don't know how he hasn't comitted suicide. him and jj the poor bastards are actually posting with marco adn dirty harry every single day on two forums and it's not even a joke or a gimmick and it's the asme thing every day and I was sick of the repeatitiveness years ago but now holy shit and it's to the point now where every single poster's posts are as predictable as lisa's, which is hilariously enough exactly who lisa predicted it'd be I literally sincerely would pick lisa first out of everyone online if I were to be stuck with someone on a desert isladn because I feel she is the most saneand I wanna fuck lisa, monde and jj are both bushpigs, I'm gonna fuck cag too so fuck forums is my point you can just copy and paste everything I typed here and re-arrange it if you want and use it as my post for monde I wanna fuck every girl without leg hair so thankfully I get them all except one ok I waited it out I was like damn I ain't about to shit agian already now I will go take a puff of my newport and shit my pants I know cigs are gross right well once I get the fuck away from all of you people I won't need them <3 it's ok I uninstalled all my video games and am already feeling better and watching my boinc rank raise is like a massage I haven't gotten any gridcoins since 6/25 I hope they're waiting to just dump the whole million dollars a month I should be making instead of bit by bit cause they didn't realize at first how many pints I get w/ my amazing computer oh there's somnething to let monde know I set up the gridcoin wallet literally without tutorials I just said fuck it and did it on my own and I wanna thank him for not helping me becaus now I get to laugh at the fact he had to follow the tutorial as where I did not but he's going to turn it around som ehow like he always does because at the end of hte day when he looks in the mirror what does he see yeah you're jealous you know what else sucks since I got away from my mom I realized everyone's fucking dumb which again is why I can't stop saying there's a reason there's a 99% and a 1%, I realized the sad lives everyone lives and it's not movies it's not fiction it's real all of your lives are fucking sad but then physically being what monde is his life is shit and then he's him and I just actaully feel really bad and don't wanna troll any more and then monde posts those photos of him hanging out with people and it's like pj posting pictures of her hanging out with people, sure htey're hanging out with people but pj's crew is all wearing mermaid tails and monde's crew makes me even more uncomfortable than that idk what's worse monde or lexie tbh though and I'm jus tlike fuck it all fuck every last piece of all of it I want out I need out anyway I'm gonna just go out the front entrance why the fuck aren't all these old people at church fuck idk if I told you but I put the shoes on an old lady a couple doors down from me and rolled her crippled ass outside now I don't mind doing it but it took a half hour I'm in pain and at the end her shoe's not even on right it's just instead of talking she just mumbles non stop and I'm already hard of hearing and it's just horrile and I'm not gonna ever say no even if I"m literally having an actual heart attack and then I'm so good at hiding it they can't tell I'll literally be dead still helping someone I am so sick of people wow monde odesn't even exist to me any more I've got so much other shit to worry about at least monde is in another country lexie should go back there thankfully pj's there already, deso you're the only other american in thsi chat besides me actually right oh wait lonnie holy shit literally keep forgetting that kid exists that is the kind of person I want on my team deso you go to canada too lonnie gets to stay now there's someone in my hallway I'm putting in my 30 days tomorrow I'm just ognna go to maine and ruby can help or not I don't care any more

Wendy <3
07-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Explain to him that he needs to kill himself and not doing it is not an option

m0nde
07-03-2016, 08:45 PM
tell him happy 4th of July and that I hope he's doing well. when I see him writing huge walls of angry text I worry.

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Desolation
07-03-2016, 10:56 PM
monde and jj's replies were both generic that's why I can't take it any more ytmnd wasn't created for what they're doing they don't realize their comedy isn't up to par with what we shoudl have it's just annoying and sad and ugh I literally hate every single person I know except lonnie who I'll proably hate by tomrorow I don't hate lisa either now that I realize how horrible everyone else is

m0nde
07-03-2016, 11:05 PM
feel better, buddy. try to have fun during the fire works.

Wendy <3
07-04-2016, 01:31 AM
Please die soon steveyos

lnopia the great
07-04-2016, 02:20 PM
steveyoses biggest mistake was thinkkng this is a comedy forum and not a forum to build relationships

TheElJoe
07-04-2016, 03:17 PM
I thought this was a forum to find people you can lock up in closets

rubycalaber
07-04-2016, 03:44 PM
I thought this was a forum to find people you can lock up in closets

worked for jon

Wendy <3
07-04-2016, 06:11 PM
And find mentally unstable women to jerk off on

m0nde
07-04-2016, 06:16 PM
this forum, if taken seriously destroys lives. casual gay nigger dick shit posting works, but anything more eventually leads to the kind of pink shriveled name bullsht we've seen in certain people.

rubycalaber
07-04-2016, 06:34 PM
certain people aka lizards

be aware, be prepared

http://www.freewebs.com/rubycalaber/lizardlexicon.htm