PDA

View Full Version : happy 4th of july! the rubynet civil war is finally over!

rubycalaber
07-04-2016, 06:45 PM
just like a real civil war something so big started over something so small, plug drugs being unherped, and just like a real civil war both sides had valid points, on the one hand if you give into terrorist demands and curtail liberty it'll never stop, but on the other plug drugs really is a huge fucking fag, and just like a real civil war both sides were perfecting their strategies and the innocent citizens were suffering the most, but when maks laid down his final ultimatum that only one of them would live to post another day plug drugs valiantly sacrificed himself and stopped posting of his own free will, like some sort of annoying drug addict jesus christ, we could finally have peace in our homeland with both sides satisfied, so just like a real civil war it was entirely pointless lmao and almost destroyed the community for nothing and we really should have just came to a compromise, but also like a real civil war it was actually pretty funny in retrospect and caused lots of amusing butthurt, so to mark the end of the grueling rubynet civil war (thats what the 4th of july is about right? americans have so many holidays and wars its hard to keep track) here is a commemorative forum collage from Captain America: Civil War, an idea stol-I mean inspired by rebellion leader maks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/forum%20civil%20war_zps5cspweny.jpg~original
rubycalaber as Iron Man: genius billionaire playboy philanthropist trying to keep the community he's been funding for the last 5 years together, maks as Captain America: the patriot who'll never back down even if it means sacrificing himself, Lisa as The Scarlet Witch: mentally unstable sorceress who feels everyone's out to get her, m0nde as The Vision: weirdo who's good with technology and has a paki dot, Garfield as Hawkeye: he really should be retired by now but you just cant keep this guy away from the action, Desolation as Black Widow: drop dead sexy seductress and close confidante, zlister as Ant-Man: who are you?, Clay as Falcon: always keeping a watchful eye on the situation from above and swooping in when needed, Steven Yelle as War Machine: blackest guy in the group with the most kitted out tech who ends up in crippling pain, cberry as Black Panther: do I really have to explain this one, plug drugs as The Winter Soldier: the guy we're all fighting over what to do with

now, a moment of 0 replies for our fallen comrades on both sides and all the no-namers caught in the crossfire :9/11::scotland::canada::uk::furry:

Desolation
07-04-2016, 07:55 PM
and we back

m0nde
07-04-2016, 08:10 PM
which side won?

maks
07-05-2016, 11:08 AM
which side won?

nobody. plug drugs can't stay away, he'll com,e back and the whole thing will start again. nice collage though.

maks
07-05-2016, 11:09 AM
I like how ruby's missing the top[ of hjis head not many people coukld survive that kind of injury

m0nde
07-05-2016, 04:58 PM
it's symbolic of how he handled the situation

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Desolation
07-05-2016, 05:05 PM
plugdrugs is close to the worst poster this community has ever seen. i could list all the characteristics that make him awful, but my hand hurts from playing basketball and i dont want to type that long. if this forum has to choose between marks (one of the most consistently funny/funny drama causing posters ever) and plugdrugs (a fag who doesn't have to kill himself but should go to yahoo answers to post) i think it's a pretty simple decision.

maks
07-05-2016, 07:48 PM
not to mention I'm crazy enough to take the whole thing down with me. for the record I'm happy I never had to use my doomsday weapon, this is and always has been my home but I'd burn it to the fucking ground to end the infestation.

Wendy <3
07-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Lisa posting here was already the doomsday weapon that was unleashed and she wiped out everything

Wendy <3
07-05-2016, 08:55 PM
which side won?

FJS

Camoron
07-05-2016, 09:04 PM
didnt se emy name didnt read

maks
07-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Lisa posting here was already the doomsday weapon that was unleashed and she wiped out everything

I had a plan that would have made lisa look like an idealized pre-war prosperity

Wendy <3
07-05-2016, 11:27 PM
He'll be back and you'll have the opportunity to nuke the forum again

m0nde
07-06-2016, 04:09 AM
FJSyet again