Wendy <3
07-08-2016, 02:56 PM
You are a terrorist and abuse cat avatar guy on a daily basis

maks
07-08-2016, 04:51 PM
we know it wasn't you, only a coward abuses women

maks
07-08-2016, 04:52 PM
jon would shit his pants if he ever had to go up against a man, let alone an armed cop

Wendy <3
07-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Bring back the cat avatar guy you jealous pansy she was my friend

maks
07-08-2016, 09:47 PM
I'm going to spam the forum until jon is banned

Wendy <3
07-08-2016, 10:52 PM
It's only a matter of time before cag fights back and we see her precious little alien face on tv for committing homicide against her captor

maks
07-08-2016, 11:24 PM
that's the best case scenario

Desolation
07-09-2016, 09:36 AM
jons unbannable
cag is unable to escape his house

Camoron
07-09-2016, 11:33 AM
cag seems happy but that may just be the stockholme syndrome

TheElJoe
07-09-2016, 12:09 PM
Oh look it's Jon... Everybody's favorite person. Post a pic of cags food dishes

jon
07-09-2016, 08:56 PM
i unblocked the forum a week or two ago, she'll notice eventually

Wendy <3
07-09-2016, 09:39 PM
No she won't because she's a stupid bitch

m0nde
07-10-2016, 12:42 AM
i unblocked the forum a week or two ago, she'll notice eventuallyyuo are a bad person who took away the only thing that made this forum good

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
07-10-2016, 01:41 AM
what is the situation update on the cag+Jon e-romance I have been gone for like a year
did he take her internet privileges away because she couldn't stop herself from jamming vegetables from the crisper drawer into her toilet parts for strange men on tinychat

m0nde
07-10-2016, 01:54 AM
she trolled rootbeet about his dick on tims tanty forum until he started harassing jon on facebook. so he made cag unfriend all of us on social media and stop posting. now he's seen fit to lift the ban.
they moved in, cag met jons family and Jon proposed to her. jon bought a house.

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
07-10-2016, 02:07 AM
Jon the evil tyrant
He's become the new clay
Did rootbeer have his baby/how ugly was it?

Wendy <3
07-10-2016, 02:43 AM
I wish jon would get blocked from the forum

jon
07-10-2016, 06:12 AM
don't be stupid

i blocked the forum so she'd have to do her chores instead of wasting time (getting owned by teknorat)

it got unblocked in the process of wiping router settings a couple months ago during the frontier outage, and i just left it that way this time

you should all be on /pol/ anyway

Desolation
07-10-2016, 09:58 AM
triggered

lnopia the great
07-10-2016, 10:18 AM
#FreeCAG

Wendy <3
07-10-2016, 10:24 AM
jon also stole stevey's girlfriend which ultimately led to his most recent mental breakdown

m0nde
07-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Jon the evil tyrant
He's become the new clay
Did rootbeer have his baby/how ugly was it?he has 2 new babies as well as 3 from his wife's previous marriage

m0nde
07-10-2016, 01:46 PM
don't be stupid

i blocked the forum so she'd have to do her chores instead of wasting time (getting owned by teknorat)

it got unblocked in the process of wiping router settings a couple months ago during the frontier outage, and i just left it that way this time

you should all be on /pol/ anywaythe fact that it happened right after the rootbeast bothered you for a whole day had nothing to do with it? i know you laughed at his messages, but the timing's interesting, nonetheless.

juji
07-10-2016, 04:03 PM
don't be stupid

you should all be on /pol/ anyway

creepy

juji
07-10-2016, 04:06 PM
The best way is when convince her to control herself with her will, not your creepy manipulation because you're not helping her to not become a stupid bitch

maks
07-10-2016, 04:21 PM
jon doesn't want an independent woman with a mind of his own, he wants a stepford wife because he's unimaginably insecure

jon
07-10-2016, 08:24 PM
the fact that it happened right after the rootbeast bothered you for a whole day had nothing to do with it? i know you laughed at his messages, but the timing's interesting, nonetheless.

i honestly don't remember that day but i can all but guarantee the circumstances were independent of that yes

The best way is when convince her to control herself with her will, not your creepy manipulation because you're not helping her to not become a stupid bitch

the existence of the opinion of a gf-less sperg on how to keep an ex-stripper in line is hereby acknowledged

jon
07-10-2016, 08:37 PM
it was reported that micah took a gunfighting course or two at this school

http://www.combativewarriorarts.com/tactical_applications_program.html

i already know the basics, but, i'm gonna sign up anyway

m0nde
07-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Don't go to Dallas.

maks
07-10-2016, 08:56 PM
the existence of the opinion of a gf-less sperg on how to keep an ex-stripper in line is hereby acknowledged

As a guy who's had a shitload of girlfriends, he's right, your creepy manipulation is creepy and manipulative and transparently traceable back to your own mommy issues, fear of rejection, and paralyzing insecurity.

maks
07-10-2016, 08:58 PM
let cag live her life, you've turned her into a roomba/realdoll so why not just get those two items instead then you'll never have to worry about them having any thoughts feelings hobbies or friends of their own

Wendy <3
07-10-2016, 09:33 PM
I wonder if cag even remebers us anymore after all of the mental abuse and brainwashing that's been done to her

juji
07-10-2016, 10:25 PM

What?

Her jobs aren't our problem, leave her whatever she wants, besides as relationship, must have responsibility to work togheter to make things better, not manipulating her.

See what maks posted, you have issues like a fanatic muslim would do like that.

maks
07-10-2016, 10:46 PM
real men treat women as equals, or at very least as human beings

Wendy <3
07-10-2016, 11:44 PM
Maybe she enjoys being treated like garbage

m0nde
07-11-2016, 06:06 AM
i don't care about any of this. i just want her back here so she can fight with us all.

jon
07-11-2016, 06:54 AM
who's had a shitload of girlfriends

do you still have them?

Desolation
07-11-2016, 08:48 AM
you're dodging everything marks is typing because you know most, if not all, of that to be true. we post about you being a controlling person constantly and prohibit cag from reading it because she might begin to understand what a creepy guy you are. your excuse is "my router went out".

you fit all the categories of a possessive beta male power fantasy that's so insecure he can't handle posts on ytmnsfw. really hope cag builds up enough confidence to escape to a battered women shelter but i'm sure your router wiped away the front door from opening for her.

Wendy <3
07-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Everyone is just jealous that they don't have a woman to boss around and block off all of their means of communicating with the outside world to tell everyone how much of a faggot their boyfriend/captor is

Desolation
07-11-2016, 09:59 AM
yeh

jon
07-11-2016, 12:46 PM
dodging

don't be silly. i've just heard it all before. it's wrong. it always has been. i regret ever listening to the women that told me those things. believing that feminist propaganda cost me what would have probably been some happy and successful relationships much earlier in life, had i knew better.

cag once told me that she told rootbeer's wife to assert "i have the pussy, i make the rules" and i laughed in her face. after a moment, she laughed too.

Poopalew
07-11-2016, 12:53 PM
yeh

The above examples would be able to save them in the day of Jehovahs fury.

juji
07-11-2016, 01:10 PM
don't be silly. i've just heard it all before. it's wrong. it always has been. i regret ever listening to the women that told me those things. believing that feminist propaganda cost me what would have probably been some happy and successful relationships much earlier in life, had i knew better.

cag once told me that she told rootbeer's wife to assert "i have the pussy, i make the rules" and i laughed in her face. after a moment, she laughed too.

There a big difference between feminism and radical feminism, with your power of being sexist what you don't allow cag to do what she needs, even she cannot dump on wc while youre showering, if I were Jon and I make rules, I tell to my cag if she eats more than 3 pieces of pizza in one day, I will put a bullet on her forehead since Cag has kind of disorder behavior which she always obeys me. An obedient girl.

m0nde
07-11-2016, 01:32 PM
The above examples would be able to save them in the day of Jehovahs fury.

Poopalew
07-11-2016, 01:38 PM

and on that day I will break Israels bow in Jezreel Vale.

Desolation
07-11-2016, 01:49 PM
don't be silly. i've just heard it all before. it's wrong. it always has been.

"dodging don't be silly"

no you literally just did again. you used the excuse "my router went out" to prohibit your pet to post on the forum. you are literally insane and literally too insecure to face any of these claims without "haha i don't care". you're ramen as fuck.

rubycalaber
07-11-2016, 02:02 PM
rare gif of jon going on a rampage after cag leaves him

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/dallas-operating_zpsujtfybpa.gif~original

Poopalew
07-11-2016, 02:10 PM
"dodging don't be silly"

no you literally just did again. you used the excuse "my router went out" to prohibit your pet to post on the forum. you are literally insane and literally too insecure to face any of these claims without "haha i don't care". you're ramen as fuck.

She cute as fuck stop being mean

Wendy <3
07-11-2016, 02:28 PM
jon is taking advantage of a woman who's easily exploitable and too stupid to stand up for herself...he really is a faggot.

rubycalaber
07-11-2016, 02:35 PM
let cag live her life, you've turned her into a roomba/realdoll so why not just get those two items instead then you'll never have to worry about them having any thoughts feelings hobbies or friends of their own

woah man, at least I decide where I'm going to clean up, cag doesnt even have that agency
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/RepRoomba.jpg

Poopalew
07-11-2016, 02:55 PM
woah man, at least I decide where I'm going to clean up, cag doesnt even have that agency

The Bible doesnt condemn legitimate clean expressions of affection.

rubycalaber
07-11-2016, 03:29 PM
The Bible doesnt condemn legitimate clean expressions of affection.

thats a relief since I get a lot of dudes getting me to suck them off, that's legitimate right?

m0nde
07-11-2016, 05:17 PM
leave jon alone. if you tick him off any more, his router could accidentally get messed up again.

maks
07-11-2016, 05:46 PM
alright gigantic multiquote post coming up get ready for it

must have responsibility to work togheter to make things better, not manipulating her.

a former stripper with daddy issues and a hiostory of abusive relationships yeah I think it's safe to say that fucking sociopath is manipulating her

do you still have them?

I have 2 current girls I could call tonight if I felt like it. girlfriends are stupid, flings are where it's at.

it's not like you have a girlfriend either, you have a pet. move your ass to iran you sick piece of shit.

Maybe she enjoys being treated like garbage

she's desperate for stability, and doesn't realize there are plenty of middle management types out there with just as much money as jon who will treat her like way fucking better than he does.

you're dodging everything marks is typing because you know most, if not all, of that to be true.

I'm not even sure why he came back here he must have known this was going to come up

you fit all the categories of a possessive beta male power fantasy

including being a guy in his mid 30's who unironically linked to 4chan today in 2016

you're ramen as fuck.

most accurate sentence in this entire thread

leave jon alone. if you tick him off any more, his router could accidentally get messed up again.

he should have gotten a tegra note

rubycalaber
07-11-2016, 07:57 PM
to be honest it is weird and creepy and probably goes back to jon's parents spanking him with a paddle with his name on it so now his close relationships are domination based with distressing BDSM undertones

lnopia the great
07-11-2016, 08:02 PM
To be fair, I've had a router go bananas on me once and it blocked my late girlfriend from leaving the house until sh- it was fixed

m0nde
07-11-2016, 08:02 PM
ruby, the heads are too big in your avatar

maks
07-11-2016, 08:10 PM
I tell ya'll this jeff foxworthy is the funniest shit I done ever seen since /b/

CAG YOU BEST NOT DONE BURNED MY BRISKIT GIRL I'LL WHUP YOU GOOD!

http://comeontothelord.com/img/ts-redneck.jpg

rubycalaber
07-11-2016, 08:45 PM
ruby, the heads are too big in your avatar

robert downy jrs head is literally too big in the original poster since they photoshop his head on there worse than what I usually do lmao

Wendy <3
07-11-2016, 09:08 PM
to be honest it is weird and creepy and probably goes back to jon's parents spanking him with a paddle with his name on it so now his close relationships are domination based with distressing BDSM undertones

Is that the reason he turned out so mental? I was expecting to hear about his dad pushing his shit in and making him wear diapers until he was 20 or something

m0nde
07-11-2016, 09:09 PM
robert downy jrs head is literally too big in the original poster since they photoshop his head on there worse than what I usually do lmaois that mew (dessoh) with him now? i don't even really know who mew is. i think i may have seen her in a movie.

rubycalaber
07-11-2016, 09:44 PM
Is that the reason he turned out so mental? I was expecting to hear about his dad pushing his shit in and making him wear diapers until he was 20 or something

that's what he told us as an example of firm parenting, so god knows what he wont talk about that he doesn't think is defensible

is that mew (dessoh) with him now? i don't even really know who mew is. i think i may have seen her in a movie.

she is in a great documentary about jon and cag called 10 cloverfield lane

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/film/cloverfield5-xlarge.jpg

maks
07-11-2016, 10:00 PM
fun fact I was the first person on the forum to see cag's tits (but certainly not the last) she made me a topless picture sign I didn't even ask her for it she did it because I was a "nice man"

m0nde
07-11-2016, 10:14 PM
she is in a great documentary about jon and cag called 10 cloverfield lane

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/film/cloverfield5-xlarge.jpgoh that was her! fucing excellent movie other than the ending. i think the guy who played jon was in the big lebowski and did some nf shit with roseanne barr

maks
07-11-2016, 10:16 PM
yeah he used to fuck roseanne when she was still a chick

m0nde
07-11-2016, 10:17 PM
don't mae me confuse him with tom arnold. that guy needs a beating.

maks
07-11-2016, 10:20 PM
you're thinking of randy quaid

m0nde
07-11-2016, 10:24 PM
oh right. didn't he end up a street person?

maks
07-11-2016, 10:43 PM
no he ran away to canada because a secret cabal of hitmen who prey on hollywood stars is after him

rubycalaber
07-11-2016, 10:49 PM
lmao, teknorat had me download all his videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C79UxsqoSy4

please note the barking dog in the background, the quintessential lizard background music, up there with the perpetually crying neglected baby

rubycalaber
07-11-2016, 10:50 PM
oh I missed an obvious joke there

rare vid of cag and jon

juji
07-11-2016, 10:59 PM
I have been reading this entire thread and I don't fucking care, cag is mine now. End of Discussion.

CAG DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO CHECK THIS FORUM YOU KNOW BETTER WHAT IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU

http://comeontothelord.com/img/ts-redneck.jpg[/QUOTE]

maks
07-11-2016, 11:03 PM
shure, I can come out n help y'all get yer tractor started, I just gots to tie my girlfriend up in the broom closet and I'll be on my way

maks
07-11-2016, 11:04 PM
shusta is lithuanian for misogynistic dickweed

juji
07-11-2016, 11:04 PM
My job is much better than any of your current job because I always fucking solve their problems what they are looking, I deserve cag because she is my important reward and none of your fucking business.

CAG MAKE A DINNER FOR ME NOW

maks
07-11-2016, 11:10 PM
I'm such an alpha male that I can only keep a woman by literally locking her in the house and separating her from any reminder of a unique identity, thereby breaking her will and ensuring she'll never realize what a shitty partner I am

ps I read 4chan and post pictures from 4chan in 2016 and I am in my mid to late 30's

maks
07-11-2016, 11:14 PM
ps I'm ramen as fuck

m0nde
07-11-2016, 11:27 PM
do you think cag will eventually do to jon what she did to the other two boys who fell in love with her?

TheElJoe
07-11-2016, 11:50 PM
I've always been surprised that all you guys are this involved in each others lives lmao.

TheElJoe
07-11-2016, 11:56 PM
But anyway.... Since it seems like cag is possibly a big slut I wonder if Jon will ever allow her to be the true slut she is and become her cuckold husband. Sitting in a chair in the corner watching her get railed by a guy she's only known for a short period of time but he's going in raw and leaving a cream pie for him to clean up

m0nde
07-12-2016, 12:28 AM
well now that you've pput that out there, let's see how he responds

lnopia the great
07-12-2016, 08:48 AM
cag opened herself up to everyone on the forum, it is hard to not get involved

TheElJoe
07-12-2016, 09:53 AM
Jon should let her open up those legs to everyone

Wendy <3
07-12-2016, 11:43 AM
I hope they both die

jon
07-12-2016, 02:46 PM
"dodging don't be silly"

i'm not sure you read that at all, nevermind correctly. i IP banned the forum on the router deliberately, and the service going out (maybe a year later?) brought about me doing a firmware reset on the phone with their level 2, which erases those settings.

she knew. she just chose not to come back and post.

jon
07-12-2016, 02:48 PM
rare gif of jon going on a rampage after cag leaves him

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/dallas-operating_zpsujtfybpa.gif~original

operator as fuck. you'll be glad to know i signed up to take gunfighting classes at the same academy the media claimed he went to. the owner denies it but w/e it's for dem lulz

maks
07-12-2016, 03:03 PM
doing a firmware reset on the phone with their level 2, which erases those settings.

you write code for a living but you needed tech support to help you flash your router

are you retarded or just an idiot savant

maks
07-12-2016, 03:05 PM
also why do you keep talking about your router anyway it wasn't just the forum you made her go and delete everyone on the forum from steam you probably also held her hand over the stove or something because you're a living lifetime network original movie villain

juji
07-12-2016, 05:06 PM
open carry, manipulation, blacklist in router, opinionated programmer, lack of confidence in society, etc.

What kind of a freak creepy albanian muslim to describe a word?

rubycalaber
07-12-2016, 05:35 PM
do you think cag will eventually do to jon what she did to the other two boys who fell in love with her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR98ALamghA

operator as fuck. you'll be glad to know i signed up to take gunfighting classes at the same academy the media claimed he went to. the owner denies it but w/e it's for dem lulz

I presumed he was able to literally bunker the piggy like he was paintballing (while under fire and after faking left and suppressing him and cutting the pie in one fluid motion sheeeeeit) because he had been deployed in Afghanistan but it would not surprise me if the US military doesn't give you any sort of useful close quarters combat training and you have to go to a privately run gun course to learn how to win a fight that doesn't involve trying not to fall asleep while you sit at a guard post all day hello cberry

Wendy <3
07-12-2016, 07:21 PM
Cat avatar guy would never abandon us. She liked making erection killing masturbation videos and artistic videos with her pussy blood for all of us to enjoy and you took that away because you're insane like plug drugs

m0nde
07-12-2016, 09:09 PM
i'm not sure you read that at all, nevermind correctly. i IP banned the forum on the router deliberately, and the service going out (maybe a year later?) brought about me doing a firmware reset on the phone with their level 2, which erases those settings.

she knew. she just chose not to come back and post.
What about forcing her to remove us on all social media, Facebook, even steam? Did you have her delete her Facebook because it was interfering with her chores, or just us? Same question for steam. Im just wondering why you singled all of us out
And you blocked both forums? What about others. I hear she's still posting elsewhere.

m0nde
07-12-2016, 09:11 PM
opinionated programmerAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wendy <3
07-12-2016, 09:46 PM
He's not gonna post an intelligent response. He'll just ramble incoherently like stevey does and make up nonsensical excuses for shit you never even asked about

maks
07-12-2016, 10:10 PM
the reason is pretty simple, what he's done is inexcusable and he knows it

Desolation
07-12-2016, 10:45 PM
What about forcing her to remove us on all social media, Facebook, even steam? Did you have her delete her Facebook because it was interfering with her chores, or just us? Same question for steam. Im just wondering why you singled all of us out
And you blocked both forums? What about others. I hear she's still posting elsewhere.

did u not read? AT&T was out for a few hours dude.

Desolation
07-12-2016, 10:51 PM
ps I'm ramen as fuck

ehhh even ramen had enough willpower to drop her ego for 20 seconds and post 'i made mistakes taking and leaking photos onto the web and yes, ill finally admit i care about them and i wish you would take them down.' Which you promptly did.

jon wont even acknowledge cag as a person. she is completely under his control and it feels like this forum went from haha nigger dicks xd to trapping a person in a closed space and forcing her to do whatever you wants since she feels nobody else will help her its way draker and creepier than 'shock' humor.

Desolation
07-12-2016, 11:05 PM
i'm flashing back to when cag posted "teehee ^_^ im making jon breakfast before he goes to work and i clean all day hope he fucks me with his huge(debatable) cock when he comes home LMAO" nonstop. it's way more disturbing and disgusting than annoying now.

rubycalaber
07-12-2016, 11:15 PM
surprised the dog is so calm around a horse

http://imgur.com/uEzvJI7.jpg

Desolation
07-12-2016, 11:23 PM
http://imgur.com/uEzvJI7.jpg

DONT MOVE BITCH OR ILL SICK COOPER ON YOU AGAIN

Wendy <3
07-13-2016, 12:30 AM
That dog is her only friend in the entire world now

maks
07-13-2016, 06:28 AM
ehhh even ramen had enough willpower to drop her ego for 20 seconds and post 'i made mistakes taking and leaking photos onto the web and yes, ill finally admit i care about them and i wish you would take them down.' Which you promptly did.

jon wont even acknowledge cag as a person. she is completely under his control and it feels like this forum went from haha nigger dicks xd to trapping a person in a closed space and forcing her to do whatever you wants since she feels nobody else will help her its way draker and creepier than 'shock' humor.

there's really nothing funny about any of this but we joke about it because that's what we do

Desolation
07-13-2016, 09:13 AM
ramen licks butts

Desolation
07-13-2016, 09:16 AM
rootbeer jizzes on legs

Desolation
07-13-2016, 09:16 AM
jon captures mentally ill girls

Wendy <3
07-13-2016, 01:04 PM
Stevey lives in a van

lnopia the great
07-13-2016, 01:50 PM
Relationship goals: lick the butt of a mentally ill girl then jizz on her leg in the back of the van you live in

TheElJoe
07-13-2016, 02:21 PM
Probably gonna eat some ass for dinner tomorrow

jon
07-13-2016, 02:23 PM
I presumed he was able to literally bunker the piggy like he was paintballing (while under fire and after faking left and suppressing him and cutting the pie in one fluid motion sheeeeeit) because he had been deployed in Afghanistan but it would not surprise me if the US military doesn't give you any sort of useful close quarters combat training and you have to go to a privately run gun course to learn how to win a fight that doesn't involve trying not to fall asleep while you sit at a guard post all day hello cberry

in fact he had zero combat experience, was never assigned an infantry MOS, and despite being in the guard for six years was still only PFC which means he was demoted or held back because he should have been a staff sergeant by then, and reports of him sexually harassing female soldiers corroborates that

he literally call of duty'd a cop with vidya-tier skills. guess its probably fairly easy considering cops are all bluster and no backbone

one of the first pistol drills everyone learns for competition or self-defense is the mozambique drill which the cop should have done without hesitation, but he fucked it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8QrWm3Acc0

at that distance with all those shots popping off he never knew micah closed distance and feigned to the other side, he'd be completely deafened and unable to hear footsteps like in cs:go

jon
07-13-2016, 02:25 PM
he was a carpenter and a mason though, he probably painted some houses

Wendy <3
07-13-2016, 02:36 PM
Cool story stevey

TheElJoe
07-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Jon post a pic of cag naked eating out of her dog dish

maks
07-13-2016, 05:45 PM
in fact he had zero combat experience, was never assigned an infantry MOS, and despite being in the guard for six years was still only PFC which means he was demoted or held back because he should have been a staff sergeant by then, and reports of him sexually harassing female soldiers corroborates that

he literally call of duty'd a cop with vidya-tier skills. guess its probably fairly easy considering cops are all bluster and no backbone

one of the first pistol drills everyone learns for competition or self-defense is the mozambique drill which the cop should have done without hesitation, but he fucked it up

at that distance with all those shots popping off he never knew micah closed distance and feigned to the other side, he'd be completely deafened and unable to hear footsteps like in cs:go

shut the fuck up chris brown

Wendy <3
07-13-2016, 08:12 PM
I bet jon contemplated asking lisa to move in with him before he decided on cag since he loves taking advantage of mentally ill women. He probably realized lisa would've fought back and that little pansy couldn't deal with that

maks
07-13-2016, 08:22 PM
I wonder if jon lays awake at night trying to think of ways to appear to be an alpha male despite being a 90lb nerdy little twerp with fucked up ears

maks
07-13-2016, 08:26 PM
I know, I'll take a tactical handgun course, that'll prove to everyone that I'm actually a male!

maks
07-13-2016, 08:26 PM
I have guns too jon, I don't make them my entire identity because in addition to the guns I also have a penis

Desolation
07-13-2016, 09:07 PM
a girl on the internet so desperate for attention she shows herself smearing her pussy blood on a canvas in gush format, recording herself pissing for an obvious troll (whom she knew would post all the content here), masturbating for someone she clearly finds unattractive, as well as countless amounts other degrading events.

in real life, she eagerly reveals herself as a chronically depressed, parent abusive, relationship cheating, drug addled, mentally ill stripper that has no problem getting "raped" by strangers.

instead of saying "sad. this bitch needs help" or just getting a few laughs by trolling her into squirting a gallon of Windex into her orifices

you say "what a turn on! look at this helpless slut being manipulated by men so easily! shes fucked around with general doli, teknorat, Cam - i want sloppy 16ths! what a revolting whore she is, i want her to suck my cock and make her my bitch! if i simply put a roof over her head she'll be allllll mine"

jon never addressed why he became attracted and in love so quickly after admiring her being abused must have been love at first tinychat. cag also deleted everyone off the net as soon as she met jon i'm sure he had no impact on that decision.

Desolation
07-13-2016, 09:07 PM
sent whilst playing pokemon Go! (:

maks
07-13-2016, 09:27 PM
she's going to kill him and it's going to be hilarious

Desolation
07-13-2016, 09:49 PM
my first reaction was 'no he'll kill her first for talking to the mailman' but yeah, in situations like this the 'master' doesn't have enough willpower. he'd never put down his 'pet'

Wendy <3
07-13-2016, 10:24 PM
Stop being mean or you'll make the little guy mad

maks
07-14-2016, 06:11 AM
my first reaction was 'no he'll kill her first for talking to the mailman' but yeah, in situations like this the 'master' doesn't have enough willpower. he'd never put down his 'pet'

yeah eventually she'll snap and cut his throat in his sleep

m0nde
07-14-2016, 06:20 AM
lol, this is still going on

Poopalew
07-14-2016, 08:20 AM
lol, this is still going on

and on that day I will break Israels bow in Jezreel Vale.

Wendy <3
07-14-2016, 11:08 AM
Bring back cat avatar guy and herp that faggot pansy jon

m0nde
07-14-2016, 11:16 AM
pope lew and michael steaks are the only posts i look forward to. thanks guys. maybe if cags comes back things will change for the better.

Poopalew
07-14-2016, 01:48 PM
pope lew and michael steaks are the only posts i look forward to. thanks guys. maybe if cags comes back things will change for the better.

But Christians arent carried hither and thither by every wind of teaching.

juji
07-14-2016, 08:20 PM
http://foaas.com/chainsaw/Jon%20Shusta/Clarissa%20Holz

rubycalaber
07-17-2016, 05:55 PM
looks like fanfare got jealous of jon's cop killing score and tried to top it in baton rouge :die:

m0nde
07-17-2016, 06:23 PM
came here to say that Haley loftin better be safe!

Wendy <3
07-17-2016, 08:43 PM
What about that desolation girl is she ok

maks
07-17-2016, 09:19 PM
desolation lives in hartford I think

m0nde
07-18-2016, 02:20 AM
drssoh went to George Mason, university and lives in Baltimore now.

Wendy <3
07-18-2016, 08:17 AM
I thought she lived in scotland

Garfield
07-18-2016, 11:22 AM
..... even she cannot dump on wc while youre showering, if I were Jon and I make rules, I tell to my cag if she eats more than 3 pieces of pizza in one day, I will put a bullet on her forehead since Cag has kind of disorder behavior which she always obeys me. An obedient girl.

Garfield
07-18-2016, 11:23 AM
3 pieces of pizza, an obedient girl.

Wendy <3
07-18-2016, 01:21 PM
If i were jon, i would put a bullet on my own forehead

Desolation
07-18-2016, 02:02 PM
What about that desolation girl is she ok
i'm fine

i wish

Desolation
07-18-2016, 02:03 PM
desolation lives in hartford I think

never fucking again. weirdest month of my life for reasons i dont want to post here though.

and yeh Angelina's Pizza is great

Desolation
07-18-2016, 02:04 PM
3 pieces of pizza, an obedient girl.

whoa i posted about pizza 2 hours after u

Desolation
drssoh went to George Mason, university and lives in Baltimore now.

i still dream of her.

Desolation
sorry for the multiquotes boys btw fuck jon

maks
07-18-2016, 03:09 PM
never fucking again. weirdest month of my life for reasons i dont want to post here though.

and yeh Angelina's Pizza is great

you've never seen a major metro that completely empties out at 7:30 before?

rubycalaber
07-18-2016, 04:00 PM

I heard on the news that that cop was only there because he had run up to try and take him on by himself and got blasted, literally me in video games

a girl on the internet so desperate for attention she shows herself smearing her pussy blood on a canvas in gush format, recording herself pissing for an obvious troll (whom she knew would post all the content here), masturbating for someone she clearly finds unattractive, as well as countless amounts other degrading events.

in real life, she eagerly reveals herself as a chronically depressed, parent abusive, relationship cheating, drug addled, mentally ill stripper that has no problem getting "raped" by strangers.

instead of saying "sad. this bitch needs help" or just getting a few laughs by trolling her into squirting a gallon of Windex into her orifices

you say "what a turn on! look at this helpless slut being manipulated by men so easily! shes fucked around with general doli, teknorat, Cam - i want sloppy 16ths! what a revolting whore she is, i want her to suck my cock and make her my bitch! if i simply put a roof over her head she'll be allllll mine"

jon never addressed why he became attracted and in love so quickly after admiring her being abused must have been love at first tinychat. cag also deleted everyone off the net as soon as she met jon i'm sure he had no impact on that decision.

jon only started talking to cag because 1) he playing DayZ with her with me and tek and 2) after teknorat posted the period sign he messaged her asking if she was ok, so this is only happening because of a trifecta of DayZ, teknorats trolling and baneposting

http://i.imgur.com/NJ2KESI.jpg

m0nde
07-18-2016, 04:22 PM
No he screwed ruby's sister on a trip to Scotland where he stayed with ruby's family. He left his seed in Scotland, but not his body.

Desolation
07-18-2016, 07:33 PM
you've never seen a major metro that completely empties out at 7:30 before?

ummm nope

and that sign is repulsive and makes me uncomfortable.

maks
07-18-2016, 08:28 PM
ummm nope

and that sign is repulsive and makes me uncomfortable.

what sign is that

maks
07-18-2016, 08:42 PM
"the planet is not one consistently dispursed ball of hydrogen gas, but much like shrek, has layers."

found barry's reddit account https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/4th2bb/eli5_what_do_they_mean_when_they_say_jupiter_is_a/d5hkfy7

Desolation
07-18-2016, 10:38 PM
what sign is that

the period blood 4u sign.

rubycalaber
07-18-2016, 11:29 PM
it was a big flow

maks
07-19-2016, 06:16 AM
the period blood 4u sign.

ohhh I thought you were still talking about hartford

Poopalew
07-19-2016, 08:31 AM
ohhh I thought you were still talking about hartford

In 1943 we were assigned to Rockville Connecticut.

jon
07-19-2016, 03:51 PM
jon only started talking to cag because 1) he playing DayZ with her with me and tek and 2) after teknorat posted the period sign he messaged her asking if she was ok, so this is only happening because of a trifecta of DayZ, teknorats trolling and baneposting

this is accurate but also it was like months between the madman-absolutely-doing-it art, and me ever talking to her. i was like "wow she really left" so i bought her a steam game on her wishlist, and we got to talking

m0nde
07-19-2016, 04:07 PM
lol

maks
07-19-2016, 05:17 PM
this is accurate but also it was like months between the madman-absolutely-doing-it art, and me ever talking to her. i was like "wow she really left" so i bought her a steam game on her wishlist, and we got to talking

you recognized that she's damaged and easy to manipulate and you were like "I'll bet I could control every single aspect of her life if I play my cards right and I get off on that sort of thing because I'm a backwards ass misogynistic dickweed"

maks
07-19-2016, 05:18 PM
that is also accurate right

TheElJoe
07-19-2016, 05:59 PM
Controlling girls by being a provider is fun and healthy :tup:

m0nde
07-19-2016, 06:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EDqBu8J.pngI
http://i.imgur.com/EDThjVy.png

Wendy <3
07-19-2016, 08:45 PM

If it doesn't work out (maybe she will kill herself to get away from you) then you'll always have lisa as a backup plan since you like to prey on mentally ill women

maks
07-19-2016, 08:47 PM
Controlling girls by being a provider is fun and healthy :tup:

I think you may be confusing human beings with pets

maks
07-19-2016, 08:48 PM
it's an easy mistake because cag looks a bit like a ferret but I assure you she has the same rights as anyone else

juji
07-19-2016, 08:57 PM
The fun fact about "married" this is not fantasy world, it happens when Jon is talking with other girl who looks better than cag, surely cag is really pissed off and has right to beat Jon like braggart programmer.

TheElJoe
07-19-2016, 09:13 PM
I think you may be confusing human beings with pets

Idk I don't think I'm confusing them. You provide for the girl, feed her, give her water, she looks peanut butter off your balls

maks
07-19-2016, 09:36 PM
Idk I don't think I'm confusing them. You provide for the girl, feed her, give her water, she looks peanut butter off your balls

nonsense. anyone who doesn't let their mate work because of some outdated misogynistic nonsense is a retard. even if she makes minimum wage as a burger flipper that's still a paycheck and more money you can spend doing drugs and cheating on her. the only reason to keep her locked in the house is if you're crippled with insecurity, afraid of her interacting with other people because you realize you're a useless beta piece of shit and it would be trivial for any random asshole to snag her away given the opportunity.

m0nde
07-19-2016, 09:38 PM
like braggart programmer.ahahahahahaha, you really are fixated on that.

maks
07-19-2016, 10:16 PM
he probably writes coldfusion

TheElJoe
07-20-2016, 03:47 AM
nonsense. anyone who doesn't let their mate work because of some outdated misogynistic nonsense is a retard. even if she makes minimum wage as a burger flipper that's still a paycheck and more money you can spend doing drugs and cheating on her. the only reason to keep her locked in the house is if you're crippled with insecurity, afraid of her interacting with other people because you realize you're a useless beta piece of shit and it would be trivial for any random asshole to snag her away given the opportunity.

This all actually sounds like too much work.

lnopia the great
07-20-2016, 12:21 PM
so jon and cag originally bonded over her menstrational art lmao ^____^

Wendy <3
07-20-2016, 03:37 PM
Hopefully cag will create new art with jon's blood...