PDA

View Full Version : hey ytmnsfw,, i guess i'm back for now =/

paul_
07-13-2016, 12:17 AM
hope you all are doing good- things havent been so great for myself. i dropped out of college in 2013 after a few semesters and my computer got stolen,. lost all my bookmarks to this website and my favorite music downloads - floyd, ac/dc, zeppelin the stones.
[iimg]http://i.imgur.com/BqYSx5P.jpg

these girls in the above picture that i used to talk about from my freshjman writing class (back when i was smoking bowls to zeppelin 3 between class blockss)turned out to be some total cunts. they left me drunk at a party when the cops shown and i got a MIP which relaly pissed off my parents. they took my car away after that and i couldnt blast bellow brick road in my car from my ipod anymore.
been in a pretty dark place for a while. feel like im building the wall sometimes right after young lust finishes classic transition =/ . the b side of the floyd never really made since to me growing up but it has a lot more meaning now. life isnt always great and can be very saddening when you reflect on things. im feelin really pail and downtroddenn like on the turninng away. anyway, ashley in the middle cheated on me with some rap loving retard and showed him all the images i sexted her. he posted them on a college group facebookk page and it was really embarassing.

rachel on the right stole a bunch of money from me cause she said she was going to get us greatful dead tickets to cheer me up after that. she said she needed $800 for backstage vip passes to get drunk n party with jerry garcia. turns out hes dead. i got so upsett when i read that off wikipedia i went out to the store for some rollin rocks and got wasted to tkouch of grey. and racchel lyed and stop answering my calls and texts and i doont know what she did with my money. but it was stolen i never got to smoke pot with the deadheads at the show. =\ this lyric prety much sums it up

“T’was in the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair; But Gollum, and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her, her, her….yeah.”

Read More: Top 10 Most Head-Scratching Led Zeppelin Lyrics | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/head-scratching-led-zeppelin-lyrics/?trackback=tsmclip

been listening to a lot more lew reed lately seems to fit my mood better y than the classics. srry to rant but al need to realise that's is life is short and we gotta love one another and take care of eachother proprely and treat cheachother with respect like jon lennon said. =)

ghave good nights guys hopes still out there =p

LfeNhwnO8hw [youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfeNhwnO8hw [/media]

Wendy <3
07-13-2016, 12:25 AM
Did you bang either of those girls

m0nde
07-13-2016, 12:55 AM
paul did you know some guy has been using your gimmick of loving the classics all these years yuo've been gone? you should speak to him.

maks
07-13-2016, 06:26 AM
the eagles ruined james gang

lnopia the great
07-13-2016, 01:51 PM
Welcome back to our wonderful family

Poopalew
07-14-2016, 08:21 AM
Welcome back to our wonderful family

Jehovahs Witnesses and the Watch Tower itself as an organization took no part in the strike.

Desolation
08-11-2016, 10:34 PM
been listening to lew reed lately

yeh

Garfield
08-12-2016, 11:47 AM
would you consider sublime a classic?

paul_
08-12-2016, 12:15 PM
1. Sublime
Gotta give it up to sublime. they knew what they did and they did it right. this is straight up smoke a bowl and chill out music

2. Sublime
i cant have a list without sublime on it, these were just some of your everyday guys who decided music doesnt have to be some big statement or hipster thing, sometimes its just the soundtrack to the backyard

3. Sublime
almost a little low for these guys for me, but maybe i dont wanna put them up on a pedestal cause they wouldnt like that. this is down to earth music, its the kind of music you listen to before you have a nap on beers. period

4. Sublime
I know theyre not the coolest band, but the thing is they never tried to be. sublime is just some fun shit, this is the chuck e cheese of music. maybe sneak a blunt or two in the ball pit next time lol

5. Sublime w/ Rome
many people love to hate on sublime with rome, but i think comparing it to old sublime is like comparing an apple to an orange, theyre almost exactly the same and are only different in color. Much respect also to rome for naming himself after history, as any educated person will tell you history is where the real shit went down and the present is basically just fake politics parties and american apparel and ipods

m0nde
08-12-2016, 12:18 PM
paul, do you take the dick out of your mouth when someone passes you the blunt?

Garfield
08-12-2016, 12:21 PM
paul is incubus an instant classic or did they relly start to prove their authenticity after their first major debut album fungus amongus in which they were perceived as "too experimental"

m0nde
08-12-2016, 12:29 PM
paul, i just bought a fender. where should i go to get the bumps out of it and have it attached to my car?

paul_
12-17-2016, 10:14 PM
things n bein getting better guys apericate the nice massages! started a vinyl recordplayer collection and its going pretty great its got zeppelin and some stones in there definately rockin into the new year to beast of burboun =p

whats on ur christmas list??

maks
12-17-2016, 10:45 PM
sublime is fucking gay

reno
01-21-2018, 04:33 PM
sublime is fucking gay

paul_
06-29-2023, 10:14 AM
i sounded really sad here on this post. i;m really apreciative you guys will always head me out on my plights and thoughts =p

litle update on whats new:
i got a new record player and have been bumping dark slide of the moon from the 2023 re-release (live at wembley (i already make a picture on another post) . its been good though., i got back to college and i' just wrapped up my 9th year and my 23rd semester =p !

bagged me a new girlfriend from class, shes just now getting into the classics and her favourite song is the great gig in the sky because she saids it reminds the singer of her mom before she overdosed on fentlyl =D ! my parents like hear so much, they got us tickets to we;re going to see a pink floyd lazer light show in austin texas gonna be rockin =p might smoke a couple bowls before i go in. i read u can wear these 3d goggles and it makes the lazers 3d when youre watching (gotta see that on some weed)=p !i dont think she reads this website so i;ll let you all in on a bit of a secret --

IM GONNA MERRY HER WHEN GREAT GIG IN THE SKY COMES ON DURING THE SHOW!!!! im gonna get take one knee in the middle of the theater and say "Elizabeth, you are the greatest babe ive evernknown....." and hand her a adervtisement for Zales!!!!

what else am i current on? The new Bowie movie starlet day dream shhould be coming soon (cant wait to rock it)
tguohv7ZHtw[\yt]

and then maybe i take her there to that one in theaters. gotta love bowie and popcorn. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1086369415026712636/1124009896682213607/8ecd5abc-ff11-441f-bc40-4c9e887d9362.png
this isnt reel photo, its from a new website called chatgpt - check it out if u like cool things! =p

already see u round!! =P