PDA

View Full Version : i like posting in the same 4 threads for 5 years in a row because i'm a transgenerded nazi nam vet

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2016, 11:28 PM
my names clay

Wendy <3
08-06-2016, 12:43 AM
He'll never be allowed to sit at the adult's table

m0nde
08-06-2016, 12:56 AM
can someone let dirtay harry out of the herpeatarium now, please

Wendy <3
08-06-2016, 11:00 PM
I don't want him spreading his hatred and racism elsehwere in the forum

Desolation
08-06-2016, 11:22 PM
he'll be dead soon like all Vietnam war criminals deserve to be

Dirty Harry
08-07-2016, 12:06 AM
he'll be dead soon like all Vietnam war criminals deserve to be

or I may out live you all

m0nde
08-07-2016, 02:06 AM
didty harry, have you ever cut somwine with a katana?

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Autistic Spectrum
08-07-2016, 08:39 AM
OH JESUS CHIRST KENT, NOW YOUR GOING AFTER JAPS, I PLAY NINTENDO ALL THE TIME YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME

Dirty Harry
08-07-2016, 12:00 PM
OH JESUS CHIRST KENT, NOW YOUR GOING AFTER JAPS, I PLAY NINTENDO ALL THE TIME YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME

Do you even know what a Ronin is ?

Autistic Spectrum
08-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Its basically calling a Japanese person a nigger

juji
08-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Do you even know what a Ronin is ?

Samurai without a lord

Autistic Spectrum
08-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Aka a gook nigger

CAG <3
08-07-2016, 06:21 PM
stfu

m0nde
08-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Do you even know what a Ronin is ?are you sayg you were a lone wolf in vietnam who the cia abandoned? what horrible things did you have to do to get back to the usa?

Dirty Harry
08-07-2016, 06:46 PM
Its basically calling a Japanese person a nigger

Becoming a Ronin

A bushi usually became ronin in one of four ways:

A clan or fief was defeated and abolished in battle, or the shogunate authorities reduced a fief in size or abolished the fief entirely (this is what happened with the well-known 47 ronin of Ako han who eventually mounted an attack upon the man they saw as being responsible). The samurai involved all would become ronin. Unless the lord of that fief took his retainers with him to his new fief, the samurai in his service would become ronin.

A samurai was dismissed from service by his daimyo. During the Tokugawa era, according to the Buke Shohatto, no daimyo was allowed to take into service a ronin who had been dismissed by his original daimyo.

A samurai voluntarily left his fief, with or without his daimyo’s permission, and thus become a ronin.

A bushi was born as a ronin; he was the son of a ronin.

Dirty Harry
08-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Samurai without a lord

Finally someone who knows,thank you

m0nde
08-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Becoming a Ronin

A bushi usually became ronin in one of four ways:

A clan or fief was defeated and abolished in battle, or the shogunate authorities reduced a fief in size or abolished the fief entirely (this is what happened with the well-known 47 ronin of Ako han who eventually mounted an attack upon the man they saw as being responsible). The samurai involved all would become ronin. Unless the lord of that fief took his retainers with him to his new fief, the samurai in his service would become ronin.

A samurai was dismissed from service by his daimyo. During the Tokugawa era, according to the Buke Shohatto, no daimyo was allowed to take into service a ronin who had been dismissed by his original daimyo.

A samurai voluntarily left his fief, with or without his daimyo’s permission, and thus become a ronin.

A bushi was born as a ronin; he was the son of a ronin.don't copy/paste crap from wikipedia, pls.
instead, use your life experience to explain to us why you chose your avatr. i still think it has to do with your military career or your life on the streets.

Dirty Harry
08-07-2016, 10:07 PM
I did not copy/paste from wikipedia but from this place: http://wiki.samurai-archives.com/index.php?title=Ronin
I don't have to explain why I chose the avatar I use to anyone,I never served it the military or lived on the streets
I can't help what you think about me call me a racist,fag,anything your heart desires I just don't care anymore

m0nde
08-07-2016, 10:15 PM
I did not copy/paste from wikipedia but from this place: http://wiki.samurai-archives.com/index.php?title=Ronin
I don't have to explain why I chose the avatar I use to anyone,I never served it the military or lived on the streets
I can't help what you think about me call me a racist,fag,anything your heart desires I just don't care anymorei've never called you a fag because i couldn't care less about your sexual preferene, but there's documented facts on this forum that you're racist.
anyway, this whole roninn thing was due to your avatar. you don't have to be defensive about it. i'm just asking you something. and whether you copy/pasted some rubbish from wikipedia or something else, it's all the same.

Desolation
08-07-2016, 11:55 PM
or I may out live you all

i'm young and healthy with a clean conscious
you're old rotting and decapitated Vietnamese babies with an ice pick

beg God for forgiveness. you'll be standing at His gates soon.

Wendy <3
08-08-2016, 12:30 AM
He stomped their heads off he didn't use an ice pick