PDA

View Full Version : If you want more posts get rid of fuckwits

m0nde
08-10-2016, 02:01 AM
People only log in to tell me to leave. So if you want more activity here, stick to the deals you made with me. I want you to ban everyone except me and then close every section except for the new anime spam one and the sex one. They have the only topics worth reading. If you do this, I'll post a few pictures of my tits and thighs and, if I want to play with you, a picture of my boyish bum. I hope you can be reasonable and realise that I'm the best thing that's ever happened to any of you. Oh, give me a few more squirts of green reputation cum. I deserve it.

Wendy <3
08-10-2016, 09:43 AM
Why do guys here ask to see her tits anyway? I'm sure almost everyone here has bigger tits than she does anyway

Poopalew
08-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Why do guys here ask to see her tits anyway? I'm sure almost everyone here has bigger tits than she does anyway

Locals who have unearthed wine and cognac say that they have never tasted anything better.

Autistic Spectrum
08-10-2016, 06:41 PM
i forget what lisa's tits look like does someone have a picture saved in there fap folder

m0nde
08-10-2016, 08:57 PM
stop harassing peoe dp, you're an instigator and have a bad reputation on the internet

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Wendy <3
08-10-2016, 10:28 PM
i forget what lisa's tits look like does someone have a picture saved in there fap folder

All i can remember is the one with the clothes pins and i've jizzed bigger handfuls than her tits are

m0nde
08-10-2016, 11:30 PM
i have seen 3 nude pics of her: the one jazzy talked about, a pic of her flat ass and one of her brown vaginea

Autistic Spectrum
08-11-2016, 03:34 PM
i have seen 3 nude pics of her: the one jazzy talked about, a pic of her flat ass and one of her brown vaginea

Oh ya right she has the body of a 9 year old boy should have just asked u directly for the pics

clay
08-11-2016, 10:43 PM
I want more fuckwits and fewer posts