PDA

View Full Version : So clay invites himself onto my steam

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:01 AM
He lasts about one minute.

I told him if he acts like a moron he's better off just being a monde friend. I have all the sexy boys I want and need, what makes some fat dumb loser think he's worth a shit? Protip: he's not.

clay
08-13-2016, 01:03 AM
i'm about to invite this forum back onto your phone number

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:03 AM
I told him if he ever wants to act like an intelligent worthwhile adult he could try again but I'm not holding my breath, he's probably inherently a loser, he sure acts like one.

Garfield
08-13-2016, 01:04 AM
clay sees lisa give me her steam username and adds her lol

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:04 AM
i'm about to invite this forum back onto your phone number

Case in point.

You're a loser. Try harder, you might impress teknorat and monde.

Garfeels told me to post about this because it would piss clay off, and I thought, "well clay IS a loser so why not."

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:05 AM
clay sees lisa give me her steam username and adds her lol

Yeah and then tries REALLY hard to be funny but ends up looking like a total dickhead to me.

Garfield
08-13-2016, 01:06 AM
what a total dick head

m0nde
08-13-2016, 01:06 AM
my name is on her lips again, why?

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:07 AM
what a total dick head

Yep.

Oh and look, here's monde wondering why he's a brown cody.

clay
she said she likes guys with nice dicks, Sidney

(you have very nice dick)

Garfield
sheesh monde give it a rest

Wendy <3
08-13-2016, 01:08 AM
Garfiled has always been a backstabbing faggot traitor

Garfield
08-13-2016, 01:09 AM
B1g D1k 8|2o07aL 8uNz

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:10 AM
Garfiled has always been a backstabbing faggot traitor

Garfeels has always been hot and a hit with the ladies and you are not. That must be what you meant because Garfeels is cool and never been friends with a cody level loser like you. Monde friends. How's marco going by the way? Shit posting unwanted losers.

clay
08-13-2016, 01:11 AM
Garfield sells drugs in Houston and more than likely has been mailing lisa amphetamines and opiates

m0nde
08-13-2016, 01:12 AM
Garfiled has always been a backstabbing faggot traitorhe's not. he is trolling her and he'll go back to insulting her as he sees fit. lisa needs an ally right now and it amuses garfeels to do it. this is a teknorat manouever or a dp manouever. watch later as garfeild says whateveer it is and she goes off on him again and banishes him to our world of codeyness. now that i've been codey'd i know that she's actually mad. i just wish she'd finish, get off my dick and leave.

Garfield
08-13-2016, 01:14 AM
yeah you wish monde i understand how it might look because ive been a loyal poster here for over 20 years but sometimes you just recognize people who are similar to you and like the same things

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:15 AM
he's not. he is trolling her and he'll go back to insulting her as he sees fit. lisa needs an ally right now and it amuses garfeels to do it. this is a teknorat manouever or a dp manouever. watch later as garfeild says whateveer it is and she goes off on him again and banishes him to our world of codeyness. now that i've been codey'd i know that she's actually mad. i just wish she'd finish, get off my dick and leave.

Suuuuuuuure riiiiiiight cody.

Like the time you told everyone Garfeels cancer wasn't real and was just to troll me.

Now either you're a cody level lying sack of shit of shit loser or.... there isn't a second option, you'e a full blown cody. Get a life loser. I've been mates with Garfeels for years.

Wendy <3
08-13-2016, 01:15 AM
I dislike anyone who pretends to be or is actually her friend. Encouraging her to stay is actually being a backstabber imo

Garfield
08-13-2016, 01:16 AM
quit backstabbing me on the internet

m0nde
08-13-2016, 01:16 AM
yeah you wish monde i understand how it might look because ive been a loyal poster here for over 20 years but sometimes you just recognize people who are similar to you and like the same thingsblame the game not the plaeyer

Garfield
08-13-2016, 01:17 AM
i really dont want to say it monde

Lisa Battery
yeah you wish monde i understand how it might look because ive been a loyal poster here for over 20 years but sometimes you just recognize people who are similar to you and like the same things

Sid/cody told everyone your cancer was a troll, he is literally that pathetic.

Lisa Battery
blame the game not the plaeyer

Great cody level post.

Garfield
:wow: sid, is that true?

clay
08-13-2016, 01:18 AM
screenshot of me hacking lisa

http://i.imgur.com/wgq4TDy.png

m0nde
08-13-2016, 01:18 AM
lol, garfields cancer WAS a troll you moron. you are the only one who is not privy to it. you still think he had cancer, ahahahahha

clay
08-13-2016, 01:20 AM
why do you have so many pictures of a guy named donny stone on your hard drive

clay
HACKED

Garfield
lol, garfields cancer WAS a troll you moron. you are the only one who is not privy to it. you still think he had cancer, ahahahahha

wow i know were not best friends but ive known you for over 20 yers and you know i would not lie about something like that

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:21 AM
why do you have so many pictures of a guy named donny stone on your hard drive
I love Donny.

Donny is a really great person and my best friend and sometime lover.

m0nde
08-13-2016, 01:22 AM
wow i know were not best friends but ive known you for over 20 yers and you know i would not lie about something like that

the jigs up, sorry i had to betry to yu but i think you should tell her the truth

clay
real time screen shot of lisa getting upset she's been H4CK32ED

http://i.imgur.com/ctsWy5u.png

Lisa Battery

Told you.

Now is that more cody than cody ever was or what?

Garfield
08-13-2016, 01:23 AM
cute pic lisa that should be the header of the forum

Garfield
08-13-2016, 01:23 AM
you look like natalie oprtman when shes stripping in closer

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:24 AM
real time screen shot of lisa getting upset she's been H4CK32ED

http://i.imgur.com/ctsWy5u.png

Clay, I'm an actual intelligent grown up. When you want to grow the fuck up and not act like a loser you are welcome to add me again. Just don't bother if you are going to be a loser, I have strict discernment when in ownership of my full faculties.

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:26 AM
cute pic lisa that should be the header of the forum

Like these losers need to think they are closer to me than they are. The codys here already seem to think they are in on anything about me, that would only delude them further.

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:28 AM
I'd hate to be famous, I don't think millions of dollars really covers the fact you're going to have every fuckwit you don't know or like trying to get in your face all the time. I post in forums and get enough loser stalkers as it is. You could not pay me enough to put up with more.

clay
08-13-2016, 01:30 AM
i'm a growned up me is. control of me own faculty i've got

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:41 AM
i'm a growned up me is. control of me own faculty i've got

Could of fooled me

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 01:42 AM
Thanks for the greens though.

Think I've earned it.

clay
08-13-2016, 01:44 AM
i'll bet you got used to green cum when you were sucking peter quinns dick in exchange for crystal scraps

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 02:43 AM
No such thing ever happened. I don't take meth either so if you want to keep getting your info from codys go right ahead but you then don't get the priveledge of knowing the real me as I don't hang out with dumb losers like cody, monde and you.

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 02:47 AM
Oh and as for your offer you can make me mod first. I don't actually need mod if you were a decent person. My first act would be to delete peter quinn followed by herping that marco level loser jazz. I wouldn't do anything beyond that except maybe deal with your bot problem.

Ball's with you. Don't expect me to hang around here or bring anything new to this forum in any other event. I have other forums to post my bulk in, I forsook this place along with everyone else when admin proved to be drooling tards.

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 03:48 AM
Unlike some people I'm good for my word. Though I suspect this place can get left for dead as I don't see any of the admin here being good for anything. *shrug* prove us all wrong. It's no skin off mine either way.

jessieQ
08-13-2016, 04:53 AM
Unlike some people I'm good for my word. Though I suspect this place can get left for dead as I don't see any of the admin here being good for anything. *shrug* prove us all wrong. It's no skin off mine either way.

You suspect right. You should go and never ever come back. You should be helped just for being dtupid and ugly,

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 04:57 AM
Welp. Have fun with that.

What scum.

m0nde
08-13-2016, 04:58 AM
are you guys still fighitng? who's winning?

TheLizardWhisperer
08-13-2016, 05:04 AM
Show tits and hole. Especially monde

jessieQ
08-13-2016, 05:14 AM
Oh and as for your offer you can make me mod first. I don't actually need mod if you were a decent person. My first act would be to delete peter quinn followed by herping that marco level loser jazz. I wouldn't do anything beyond that except maybe deal with your bot problem.

Ball's with you. Don't expect me to hang around here or bring anything new to this forum in any other event. I have other forums to post my bulk in, I forsook this place along with everyone else when admin proved to be drooling tards.

Keep it up crazy fully and your account will be deleted. Who do you think you are anyway? Come on here threatening everyone, lying about everyone and then you got the hide to say I'll go unless you do this and that. Just fuken go you ugly witch and don't come back. Your only good for showing the pink bits on here and they've turned brown because of over use. So go to another site and stay there.

TheLizardWhisperer
08-13-2016, 05:26 AM
Pink bits

m0nde
08-13-2016, 05:35 AM
Keep it up crazy fully and your account will be deleted. Who do you think you are anyway? Come on here threatening everyone, lying about everyone and then you got the hide to say I'll go unless you do this and that. Just fuken go you ugly witch and don't come back. Your only good for showing the pink bits on here and they've turned brown because of over use. So go to another site and stay there.

bravo! finally someone's told her off

Garfield
08-13-2016, 08:27 AM
Whoa I don't know who Jessie is or what gender you are but you better back THE FUCK OFF lisa

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 08:59 AM
Whoa I don't know who Jessie is or what gender you are but you better back THE FUCK OFF lisa

My hero <3

See that everyone, a real life hot guy is my friend! Ha! He's hot and you are NOT.

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 09:01 AM
I only invite guys who are both hot and cool onto my steam (sounds like I'm on heat or something) which is why I was all "wtf" then "no" when clay invited himself.

Wendy <3
08-13-2016, 10:08 AM
Look who's still here after they said they were too good to be seen here posting with all the losers

clay
08-13-2016, 12:26 PM
all I see coming of this is everyone becoming sad at how easily manipulated rootbeer is. your attempts at swaying people are sad and obvious, he should've been able to resist

Battery Bits
08-13-2016, 11:19 PM
all I see coming of this is everyone becoming sad at how easily manipulated rootbeer is. your attempts at swaying people are sad and obvious, he should've been able to resist

First of all, rootbeer is the one who fucked up, not me. The whole time he was here he was sending that whale tard gifts, when he had to go home he had her over and knocked her up that very night, he then bought an appartment and whilst she was preggas begged me to come live with him. I on the other hand did the right thing by him so I don't know what you think you are talking about. Secondly I am SO over it and have had plenty of fucks and relationships in the years since.

Also I do not manipulate people, I am straight up with what I want from people, I'm blunt, that is actually the opposite of manipulating people. Eg. I could have manipulated you but i stead to chose the more respectful route of being honest and straight forward about what I want from you. Also ypu are the ine offering deals, not me.

Wendy <3
08-14-2016, 02:13 AM
Still here? I thought you had somewhere else to be...

m0nde
08-14-2016, 04:44 AM
this whole thing is hilarious to everyone except the one everyone wants to leave

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Autistic Spectrum
08-14-2016, 07:36 AM
First of all, rootbeer is the one who fucked up, not me. The whole time he was here he was sending that whale tard gifts, when he had to go home he had her over and knocked her up that very night, he then bought an appartment and whilst she was preggas begged me to come live with him. I on the other hand did the right thing by him so I don't know what you think you are talking about. Secondly I am SO over it and have had plenty of fucks and relationships in the years since.

Also I do not manipulate people, I am straight up with what I want from people, I'm blunt, that is actually the opposite of manipulating people. Eg. I could have manipulated you but i stead to chose the more respectful route of being honest and straight forward about what I want from you. Also ypu are the ine offering deals, not me.

stil having a hard time figureing out who is posting on "jack ruby" is this debbie

Autistic Spectrum
08-14-2016, 07:37 AM
this whole thing is hilarious to everyone except the one everyone wants to leave

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

nobody wants her to leave she's the beating heart of this forum , you on the other hand

m0nde
08-14-2016, 07:40 AM
don't be mad at me dp. i've made several attempts to heal the rift between us. youre just mean to me for no reason at all and it's beginning to really make me feel bad.

Autistic Spectrum
08-14-2016, 07:41 AM
you jazz and marco need to stay at fake rubynet where's it's safe to post 10 year old unfunny forced meme's, posting with lisa is too much for you to handle

m0nde
08-14-2016, 07:48 AM
look, i've said it many times before, she's only funny when you post with her and all i see is you making fun of her getting raped or something else like that. when you're not around she's insufferable.

Autistic Spectrum
08-14-2016, 07:53 AM
she's my gay nigger dick forum posting muse u guys need to accept that

maks
08-14-2016, 08:06 AM
Could of fooled me

Could *have. is this why you're not teaching anymore or was it all the child rape