PDA

View Full Version : the cute boys begging for tits and laughing behind your back

m0nde
08-13-2016, 05:50 AM
well, today i have to do work. we're having a potluck and i have to think of something to cook. i tried to get garfield to post some recipes esewhere, but he hasn't bothered. he posted some delicious few lines about some lasagne he was making, but never followed up with a full recipe or a picture. anyway, i'm tinking of either being lazy and bringing pizza or getting some burgers or something stupid or making a thai dish - i want to make spicy eggplant with thin strips of steak. do yu guys have any ideas?

Lisa Battery
08-13-2016, 06:45 AM
Yep well you've probably got bigger tits than me you fugly old fat loser.

I love my boys, they've got my back and I've got theirs. I showed Garfeels my forums so if you're looking for recipes welp we have them at the idiot factory forum. My boys are also hot and cool all at the same time. Sorry but they aren't losers like you cody... I mean sid. You've already ruined two forums and aren't welcome.

Garfield
08-13-2016, 08:17 AM
well, today i have to do work. we're having a potluck and i have to think of something to cook. i tried to get garfield to post some recipes esewhere, but he hasn't bothered. he posted some delicious few lines about some lasagne he was making, but never followed up with a full recipe or a picture. anyway, i'm tinking of either being lazy and bringing pizza or getting some burgers or something stupid or making a thai dish - i want to make spicy eggplant with thin strips of steak. do yu guys have any ideas? buy the box of Bertoli no boil lasagna noodles, follow the instructions and recipe on the back , but I replace half the beef with Italian sausage, cook the meat in red wine vinegar. Add pesto to the ricotta, and add or replace a layer with steamed spinach and mushrooms. The better quality cheese you get the better the taste

Garfield
08-13-2016, 08:17 AM
Prep time is 30 and cooking time is 45

Garfield
08-13-2016, 08:25 AM
Don't forget salt and pepper, add stuff like roasted garlic and tomatoes if you feel fancy

m0nde
08-13-2016, 08:26 AM
thatnks man. i'm giong to get some of that stuff. i'll tell yu how it turns out