PDA

View Full Version : dirty harry can't be real

Unregistered
08-13-2016, 08:03 AM
if he is you people are fucking with an actual mentally retarded person I've actually decided to read his posts lately and wow you people are seriously way more fucked than you realize this is too much now someone like lisa it's ok because she's a piece of shit but dirty harry is clearly for real mentally handicapped and yeah you people are gross rip in peace comedy in the ytmnd forums community

Unregistered
08-13-2016, 08:09 AM
You're the actual retard stevey, dirty harry is a better poster than you. Are you talking about your good friends monde, jazz and marco? How can you still only be realising what fucktard garbage they are? You caught the slow bus or something?

Desolation
08-16-2016, 08:39 PM
he's this vietnam war ciminal garbage posting on his iPad from his nursing home deathbed it's some real sad shit honestly

Dirty Harry
08-16-2016, 10:13 PM
he's this vietnam war ciminal garbage posting on his iPad from his nursing home deathbed it's some real sad shit honestly

I never served in the Army,Navy,Marine Corps or Air Force anywhere. I don't have a iPad only a Desktop Computer,not in a nursing home but in a house that I have been live in since 1969.

clay
08-16-2016, 11:45 PM
tell us your story, dirty harry

m0nde
08-17-2016, 01:13 AM
stevey, we post with you and ruby and lisa and you're all technically handicapped since you're living on disability welfare (ruby from other funding), so don't worry about it. even elezzzarrk is handicapped and doesn't let it interfere with his life. i hope you're having a good day. dirty harry will be fine.

m0nde
08-17-2016, 01:18 AM
dirty harry is very humble, but he's gokt a past. he came close to revaealing it in a thread once with dp. from what i gather, he's never officially worked for any branch of the armed serrvices, but he's done things in vietnam and possobly other trouble spots. hie may be ex-cia or something else. he's racist, but he's working on being self aware. he was dox'd by that bgd asshole once and left the forum for a while because of it.

Unregistered
08-17-2016, 06:06 AM
I never served in the Army,Navy,Marine Corps or Air Force anywhere. I don't have a iPad only a Desktop Computer,not in a nursing home but in a house that I have been live in since 1969.

this guy is literally a mentally retarded lisa and you people are literally disgusting lol

Unregistered
08-17-2016, 06:07 AM
sid at least I didn't cry irl in my 60's or pick on the mentally handicapped as my only hobby just sayin

Desolation
08-17-2016, 11:44 PM
well then

Wendy <3
08-18-2016, 12:39 AM
Ditry harry could go to prison for the remainder of his life if his secrets fell into the wrong hands

Dirty Harry
08-20-2016, 12:45 AM
Ditry harry could go to prison for the remainder of his life if his secrets fell into the wrong hands

http://jesusfuck.me/di/UFYW/dick-1.jpg