PDA

View Full Version : u stupid faggots, why do u even try i can post wherever i want, reddit. 4chan, ytmsnfw

Autistic Spectrum
08-14-2016, 07:39 AM
Oh that's right, anyone I damn well like. You must wonder what options feel like, well I'll tell you, it's great. They're good to me and I'm good to them. I also don't have to hang out with losers.

I've got my degrees under my belt, great references, I live in paradise and I have about 4 hot guys I could play with if I wanted. Great artist friends, very elite and respected internationally, invites to exhibitions if I ever want to go. Successful family, one brother in Rio performing, I have my Mia cat and own place and I'm free to do whatever I want whenever I want.

In short I rock. Some of you with your desperate begging for my attention threads, not so much.

Have a nice day.

m0nde
08-14-2016, 07:49 AM
stop harassing people, dp. no one appreciates it

Autistic Spectrum
08-14-2016, 07:53 AM
just you , and now clay for interfering with the user's of this fourms accounts

m0nde
08-14-2016, 08:03 AM
right. when you were smod you used to mess with people far worse than clay. i'm glad you're not allowed to bully everyone! yore mean!

Autistic Spectrum
08-14-2016, 10:40 AM
i was the best mod i ushered in the golden age of both ytmnd fourms and ytmsnfw fourms no lazy town bullshit fads where allowed at ytmnd fourms just like when i would ban you for being a creepy pedofile at ytmnsfw i kept these kids safe while jerks like you preyed upon them and there braces

m0nde
08-14-2016, 10:46 AM
you never banned me for anything. i remember you said you'd ban me once for changing my avatar to meatwhad to bug you when you had a mastershake one, but i don't think yuo ever did beccause you weren't as mean then. i had one account there forever just like i've had one accunt here. can you say that? nope becasue you're not a nice guy and have lost your accounts many times.

m0nde
08-14-2016, 10:48 AM
btw, ya i still like braces, but the hottest wasn't any kid. idk who had braces, but veritechryan's wife. i wuld have loved to have cum on those braces, man. aber got braces as an adult but they were those clear ones, fuck that.

Autistic Spectrum
08-14-2016, 11:23 AM
i banned alot ofp eople i can't keep track of all of them, lol the ban list banned by mod field was 95% me