PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know the new fourm lisa posts at i need to ask her a question

Autistic Spectrum
08-14-2016, 11:52 PM
a link would be nice i am sure i can figure out her username when i get there

Battery Bits
08-15-2016, 12:08 AM
Only actually trustworthy people know dp. As much as I love you you aren't trustworthy. I've offered you to be on my skype or steam many times but you don't want that. You've drawn the line you don't want to cross with me so this is it for us, this forum or nothing.

clay
08-15-2016, 12:09 AM
timmynet only accepts the cream of the crop

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:10 AM
lisa are you at timnet with cag

Lisa Battery
08-15-2016, 12:13 AM
lisa are you at timnet with cag

Nope.

I think tim and minde are losers.

Is that somehow a trollable offense?

timmy
08-15-2016, 12:14 AM

Autistic Spectrum
let's go to a troll fourm then report all the trolls that are trolling each other to the cybercops of austliraa

timmy
Nope.

I think tim and minde are losers.

Is that somehow a trollable offense?

Autistic Spectrum
marco is the crop and rootbeer is the cream on lisa's leg

timmy
08-15-2016, 12:15 AM
let's go to a troll fourm then report all the trolls that are trolling each other to the cybercops of austliraa

lets waste fedeal time, collect wefarre, do all sorts of crazy shit that costs the taxpaye money, life is a dream

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:16 AM
i am going to go to reddit.com/r/trees and report every single post to the dea

clay
08-15-2016, 12:18 AM
i am not good enough to post on timbernet :(

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:21 AM
he hid the main fourm from public view ,, guess he didnt want cag's lmao's to get out

timmy
08-15-2016, 12:21 AM
i cant believe that someone can actively not contribute to society and is allowed to go beyond necesity and purrchase luxuries at the expense of the australian taxpayer, its a bloody outrage!

Lisa Battery
08-15-2016, 12:22 AM
i am not good enough to post on timbernet :(why would you want to? Tim has the codys of the forum, monde, jazz and marco and that's about it, oh yeah, cag for some reason doesn't want to post here anymore but that's jon's business, he blocked this forum from her for like a year or something, also I think she hates teknorat like everyone else does

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:23 AM
cag def needs to stay there

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:23 AM
rename the fourm to cag's tiny box

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:25 AM
lisa besides reporting everyone to the cybercops of austliraa you are acutally pretty leval headed after all this (for you at least) are you on new meds or something

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
08-15-2016, 12:29 AM
i kind of just stay out of dp threads bc he willt roll me or say he doesn't read my post

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:31 AM
u could kind of stay out of this fourm since its mine then u fat fuck

08-15-2016, 12:32 AM
u could kind of stay out of this fourm since its mine then u fat fuck

i will skype ruby to ban u if u keep trollin dude!

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:32 AM
every thread is my thread

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:33 AM
also everyone stays outta your threads jesus u suck bgd

Lisa Battery
08-15-2016, 12:33 AM
lisa besides reporting everyone to the cybercops of austliraa you are acutally pretty leval headed after all this (for you at least) are you on new meds or something

What you fail to realise is monde and juji making up fantasies about me is not actually me Daniel, as for the reporting I wasn't being left with much option. In any event I only reported the threads that were using my personal details and showing up on google. That's been resolved now, when they go to look at it and do not see my details they will dismiss the report, they get thousands and they have women and children in immediate danger to deal with, I wasn't top of the list to start with, it would have taken weeks, if not months for them to get around to assessing it. If they get back to me I will let them know the issue has been resolved. Although I will still be happy to help convict peter for anything they like.

08-15-2016, 12:35 AM
What you fail to realise is monde and juji making up fantasies about me is not actually me Daniel, as for the reporting I wasn't being left with much option. In any event I only reported the threads that were using my personal details and showing up on google. That's been resolved now, when they go to look at it and do not see my details they will dismiss the report, they get thousands and they have women and children in immediate danger to deal with, I wasn't top of the list to start with, it would have taken weeks, if not months for them to get around to assessing it. If they get back to me I will let them know the issue has been resolved. Although I will still be happy to help convict peter for anything they like.

did u call the cyber force on monde? thanks it was needed

08-15-2016, 12:37 AM
i really actually hate this forum and wish it was never part of my life. gosh, i am so cool now. i make mad $$$, get punnany and unrionically laugh at some basement dwellers online. just met up in ruby a few weeks back in scotty and we was laughin about everyone who posts here. somehow cag has some audio of dp.

eyy

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:41 AM
she called the austirlain cyber police on me for pimping her out online https://www.gofundme.com/2jrvcr8

Lisa Battery
08-15-2016, 12:41 AM
she called the austirlain cyber police on me for pimping her out online https://www.gofundme.com/2jrvcr8

Who are you talking to?

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:44 AM
remeber idk maybe like half an hour ago u reported me to the cyberpolice for pimping you out over the interent

08-15-2016, 12:48 AM
remeber idk maybe like half an hour ago u reported me to the cyberpolice for pimping you out over the interent

lol if lisa and gordon reenacted the YOU DUN GOOFED video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn2MQ1Q2m9I

clay
08-15-2016, 12:49 AM
i really actually hate this forum and wish it was never part of my life. gosh, i am so cool now. i make mad $$$, get punnany and unrionically laugh at some basement dwellers online. just met up in ruby a few weeks back in scotty and we was laughin about everyone who posts here. somehow cag has some audio of dp.

eyypretty much my life. thank you for paying me a monthly wage to keep your forum running, ruby. u make dream possible

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:51 AM
it's called tinychat also ruby is the worst person on earth he pays alot of money to keep this place running he's a literal retarded faggot

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:52 AM
when max closed ytmnsfw it should have just ended but ruby lol does not leave his room but to meet people from the interent so ,, here we are with lisa and company chatting about nothing for 10 years in a row

clay
08-15-2016, 12:54 AM
ruby pays me 1600 a month just so that he can tell the burger king cashier taking his order that he has friends. the conversation goes something like this.

cashier: what'll it be, sir.
ruby: ohhhhh boyo i've got friends

Lisa Battery
08-15-2016, 12:55 AM

I didn't report YOU dp, I just reported the 2 threads, and that was afterbtrying for 2 days tonget admin to remive my personal details. Stop worrying, now that it is gone nothing will come of it. I didn't even use anyone from here's names except for when reporting the actual convicted sex offender's continual harassment of me, his was the only name I used.

Autistic Spectrum
why make friends when you can buy them and squander your grandparents fourtne on steam games for steven yelle

Autistic Spectrum
I didn't report YOU dp, I just reported the 2 threads, and that was afterbtrying for 2 days tonget admin to remive my personal details. Stop worrying, now that it is gone nothing will come of it. I didn't even use anyone from here's names except for when reporting the actual convicted sex offender's continual harassment of me, his was the only name I used.

you didn't even report my gofundme page, god dammit

Lisa Battery
ruby pays me 1600 a month just so that he can tell the burger king cashier taking his order that he has friends. the conversation goes something like this.

cashier: what'll it be, sir.
ruby: ohhhhh boyo i've got friends

lol

Lisa Battery
08-15-2016, 12:56 AM
you didn't even report my gofundme page, god dammit

No. I haven't looked at it but I assume you didn't use my personal details.

Lisa Battery
08-15-2016, 12:57 AM
Like you're a bit of a twisted dick but you're not that much of a dick, are you? I didn't even look at it.

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 12:58 AM
u need to look at it lisa it took me 3 mins to make i made it for u and donny donny looked at it and loled HE LOLED LISA

https://www.gofundme.com/2jrvcr8

Lisa Battery
08-15-2016, 12:59 AM
I'm on dial-up and it's taking ages

Lisa Battery
08-15-2016, 01:00 AM
You get a lol from me too

LOL

juji
08-15-2016, 02:02 AM
why would you want to? Tim has the codys of the forum, monde, jazz and marco and that's about it, oh yeah, cag for some reason doesn't want to post here anymore but that's jon's business, he blocked this forum from her for like a year or something, also I think she hates teknorat like everyone else does

Cag is still posting in timnet, not here

Poopalew
08-15-2016, 08:46 AM
Cag is still posting in timnet, not here

When I tell people that city.