PDA

View Full Version : sorry about the forum being off

clay
08-15-2016, 11:05 PM
about two weeks ago ruby's dad hired a lawyer to respond to an ongoing lawsuit from peter quinn and his wife or mom anne peterson. i honestly don't know what their relationship is. he told me that as long as i stayed out of it and kept the integrity of the forum in tact, that ruby's ownership would shield me. even though my name is on the domain, ruby pays for it. in the eyes of the law, because of this, he is technically the owner. because of all the bullshit childish garbage that keeps getting posted here, my h ands are tied. i cant have these open threads about it, and i cant delete them either. the information is all still there, i only soft deleted the threads until i could skype with ruby's lawyer and ask him which direction to go. i will undelete them now. i'm also tired of being at the forefront of every lawsuit that gets thrown at this forum. this is the fourth one. ruby is a literal child who sucks at his parents dicks, begs for money, stalks and masturbates to his sister, and doesn't understand reality. my parents cant hire a lawyer with my interest in mind, ruby.

either he or desolation will delete my account. the lawyer said that will absolve me of any liability considering i am not the owner nor am i the perpetrator of any crimes as of yet. i'm not dealing with this swamp of autistic trash niggers any more.

lisa, you're a disgusting human being. i can't say as much as i want, but you are rancid. please apologize to everyone whose life you ruined and then walk into the desert.

clay
08-15-2016, 11:09 PM
conversation between ruby and i while i was explaining to him that I'm not trying to be mean, he just needs to grow up. this is the fucking millionaire howard hughs bisexual creepy weirdo that you're all involved with.

12:07 AM - rubycalaber: the funny thing is when the secret service thing was happening I literally told my dad and he said "dont worry, I'll get you the best lawyer if it comes to it"
12:07 AM - clay: obviously
12:07 AM - clay: because youre a coddled little spoiled punk
12:08 AM - rubycalaber: jelly of my shekels
12:08 AM - clay: i honestly dont want to talk to you after this, you make me feel gross as shit
12:08 AM - clay: your fingernails especially. please dont ever take another photo

clay
08-15-2016, 11:11 PM
by the way, in case none of you knew this before, the secret service subpoenaed records and testimony from max and myself about ruby.

\GOOD LUCK

m0nde
08-15-2016, 11:12 PM
sorry to see you go, clay. i don't think the forum can survive without you. i'm sure jon's not willing to come deal with this bullshit either.

Desolation
08-15-2016, 11:17 PM
??????
http://i.imgur.com/wn8i4k8.png

Dirty Harry
08-15-2016, 11:19 PM
I thought someone hack this place,thought it was gone forever

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 11:20 PM
ahahaha fuck

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 11:20 PM
ruby just delete this fourm holy shit u should have done it 5 years ago

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 11:21 PM
by the way, in case none of you knew this before, the secret service subpoenaed records and testimony from max and myself about ruby.

\GOOD LUCK

wish flagger was still alive to pull the court records cause i don't care enough

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 11:26 PM
ruby how do convo's about this fourm go with your dad,, like give me an example i can't belive u fucking care this much just delete it,, it's tearing your life apart RUBY PLS MAKE ME ADMIN I;LL PULL THE TRIGGER AND PUT DOWN THIS SHITHOLE

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 11:28 PM
ruby give your dad clays job

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
08-15-2016, 11:34 PM

\GOOD LUCK

holy shit. maybe ruby will get to come to america

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 11:35 PM
I thought someone hack this place,thought it was gone forever

jsut like your mom she's gone forever kent,,

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
08-15-2016, 11:36 PM
ruby delete the forum and just make youtube vids playing games. it's not worth it

timmy
08-15-2016, 11:38 PM
DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND POST ON MY FOURM

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 11:39 PM
i made an account when clay shut it down but monde won't unherp me because my username engrages him

timmy
08-15-2016, 11:40 PM
sign up now while cag posts and torment her, shes had the run of the forum forrr a few weeks now it must stop!

timmy
08-15-2016, 11:41 PM
unherping you now

Dirty Harry
08-15-2016, 11:42 PM
jsut like your mom she's gone forever kent,,

But this place would be in hell,and my mom is in heaven,my father is in hell

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 11:43 PM
But this place would be in hell,and my mom is in heaven,my father is in hell

ur father touched u kent talk to me about it at http://notytmnsfw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-Reject-Haven cause i am not posting here causei dont want to talk to lawyers about posting on fourms

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2016, 11:55 PM
also pls undelete this thread that started it by deso http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168367

StompleB
08-15-2016, 11:57 PM
unherping you now

eh, this guy kinda gets on my nerves

clay
08-15-2016, 11:59 PM
:clay:

Autistic Spectrum
08-16-2016, 12:00 AM
stomple lets make blog posts about again u seem to have the last one still at timnet

Autistic Spectrum
08-16-2016, 12:00 AM
:clay:

no clay don't do this to me

Autistic Spectrum
08-16-2016, 12:01 AM
i want you to talk about lisa in an open court i want this all to be true

Lisa Battery
08-16-2016, 12:02 AM
The thing is see, teknorat is the one who brought them here, all I did was a post a phone number that been harassing me 24/7

I also have not done anything illegal, I have a restraining order on peter due to his years long stalking of me. I have no criminal record and have never done anything to anyone. I told you all from the start when teknorat brought them here that you needed to dlete them straight away and exactly why but you seemed to think it was a joke or that you were more clever or some retard shit and you are the one who has enabled this deadbeat loser to do this. I have nothing to do with them and if you listened to me neither would have you. Yous have basically brought this on yourselves, this is karma coming back for you. Enjoy. I myself am having a great day, I am protected from that oiece of shit bothing me in my life and if you didn't listen to POS retards and listened to my sage advice this would not be happening to you. He can't actually do shit to you clay and is more likely to get locked up again for stalking. I did not invent his criminal history. All I have ever posted is right there on public news and I was alerted to what kind of person he was by the police years ago. You chose what people you listen to and cirrespond with, no-one else.

Suck a bag of dicks, I'm a much better person than you ever were.

clay
:barrymischief:

Lisa Battery
That is not me in my avatr by the way

Autistic Spectrum
08-16-2016, 12:03 AM
The thing is see, teknorat is the one who brought them here, all I did was a post a phone number that been harassing me 24/7

I also have not done anything illegal, I have a restraining order on peter due to his years long stalking of me. I have no criminal record and have never done anything to anyone. I told you all from the start when teknorat brought them here that you needed to dlete them straight away and exactly why but you seemed to think it was a joke or that you were more clever or some retard shit and you are the one who has enabled this deadbeat loser to do this. I have nothing to do with them and if you listened to me neither would have you. Yous have basically brought this on yourselves, this is karma coming back for you. Enjoy. I myself am having a great day, I am protected from that oiece of shit bothing me in my life and if you didn't listen to POS retards and listened to my sage advice this would not be happening to you. He can't actually do shit to you clay and is more likely to get locked up again for stalking. I did not invent his criminal history. All I have ever posted is right there on public news and I was alerted to what kind of person he was by the police years ago. You chose what people you listen to and cirrespond with, no-one else.

Suck a bag if dicks, I'm a much better person than you ever were.

pls don't change your avatar back

Autistic Spectrum
08-16-2016, 12:04 AM
ugh lisa that was so hot u fucked up

Lisa Battery
08-16-2016, 12:16 AM
ugh lisa that was so hot u fucked up

Believe me,mthat was not me. Inhave never worn hoop earings in my life.

TheElJoe
08-16-2016, 12:18 AM
4 lawsuits on this forum? Lmao.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2016, 12:18 AM
Now listen here, I love Buster Keaton and I do not want anymore losers trying way too hard with my avatar

Buster keaton says http://i.imgur.com/cKLa5VV.jpg at how dumb some of you people literally are. It's like only dp and garfield and me that actually have a brain between us

Lisa Battery
08-16-2016, 12:19 AM
4 lawsuits on this forum? Lmao.

He's a fucking idiot. IF it is actually true he should have done what I told him to the minute teknorat the loser brought actual POS here

Autistic Spectrum
08-16-2016, 12:22 AM
Believe me,mthat was not me. Inhave never worn hoop earings in my life.

u should start, can u take a dick like that gal

Lisa Battery
08-16-2016, 12:27 AM
u should start, can u take a dick like that gal

Yeah I can.

But that's not me lol.

What a dumb fuck clay saxton is being

Lisa Battery
08-16-2016, 12:28 AM
Oh clay, I can put your details up on another website or provide them with a report

Put my name back in the filter, you've only been fucking with retards and are stressed out, don't bother trying me

Autistic Spectrum
08-16-2016, 12:29 AM
ok so make a gif of yourself getting face fucked without hoop earings but with pink hair and make it your avatar this seems pretty simple lisa

Lisa Battery
08-16-2016, 01:41 AM
Nah

m0nde
08-16-2016, 01:43 AM
Yeah I can.

But that's not me lol.

What a dumb fuck clay sugarton is beingclay "el cerdo" snickerson

juji
08-16-2016, 01:45 AM
clay "el cerdo" snickerson

lol, i remember I made a Herald from game of thrones

m0nde
08-16-2016, 01:45 AM
lol

lnopia the great
08-17-2016, 06:41 PM
Ruby might have gross fingernails and shit his pants on a regular basis, but he makes quality gifs thats for sure

Poopalew
08-18-2016, 08:02 AM
Ruby might have gross fingernails and shit his pants on a regular basis, but he makes quality gifs thats for sure

In this dry heat fingernails cracked ink dried on pen nibs before it could be put to paper and rail lines buckled.