PDA

View Full Version : here's my steam game list

Unregistered
08-26-2016, 08:04 AM
i.imgur.com/aGAwaWg dot pee enn gee by a can't post links reason

Unregistered
08-26-2016, 08:17 AM
the only black people game I paly is 2k16 and I woudln't call what I've done or what I'll do playing it so much as I only have it like the rest of thos egames literally only because of devon I'd love a good basektball game but there isn't one because they can make shitty one slike thsi and niggers eat it up like cum yummy yummy the other games are just to get kfc sale reactions

in the lil category when they get multipalyer I'll play aiball, gang beasts and stranded deep the other three I got from a humble bundle I'm try8ing to decide if I wanna bother keeping them to show my nieces to esee if they'll even like them because when Id id that with sonic I didn't play it ahead of time and it's a reallllllllllllly bad game and I can't wait for them to get sick of it so I don't have to play it so those other three there probably will be gone by the time I click post because I'm really thinking about it now and yeah hold on ok I got rid of sonic too they forgot about it anyway they enjoy gta online the most anyway so anyway

the rest of the games get them all EXCEPT dead by daylight, payday 2, spintires, survival postacpse, and siege, in fact I forgot to uninstall surivavl postalpse I removed it from my steam account already OH I didn't ok I just removed survival postalypse now and payday 2 from my steam account, so defintey dln't buy them lol, I'm keeping siege in fact I'm moving it to the nigger category since devon likes it and I don't I just have it to play with ruby because he's not into good games so of course he doesn't like the division

if you like dead by daylight or spintires I still ahve them, but probably not for long

there's only two actual good games beamng.drive and dying light and neither are good enough for me to give a shit about gamign any more but if you can only afford one game get dying light if you can afford two get dying light and beamng.drive even though it doesn't have multiaplyer it should be getting it and even if it doesn't oh get the diviosn that's right it's a shitty ubisoft game but actually yeah don't get that no the enemies have no reaction to bulets and the damage of the enviteronemtn is the same as every other game exep tthere's just two layers and some of it's just ms paint eraser tool it's disgusting if you already have it let's play it though

Unregistered
08-26-2016, 08:21 AM
btw humble bundle is full of games made by people who aren't humble, they put together something shitty in a day and sell it for money