View Full Version : You have been banned from Fable Anniversary Discussions You have been banned from Fable Anniversary Discussions by a forum moder

Lisa Battery
09-02-2016, 05:48 AM
You have been banned from Fable Anniversary Discussions
You have been banned from Fable Anniversary Discussions by a forum moderator for your post in "can you be female in any fables for pc?":
the good news is as soon as the torrent finished I was like what am I doing I have a titan and then nuka world showed up outta nowhere and I said oh well going back to fallout 4 and deleted the torrent lol

Ban Reason:
Pirating a game or encouraging pirating = permaban. Please dont do that.

Please review the Discussions Rules and Guidelines.

This is a permanent ban.
2 Comments Subscribe to thread (?)

Add a comment

steveyos Just now
also you quoted the post that clearly shows I didn't even bother to play the game fable is a ♥♥♥♥ franchise and peter monolyux doesn't even deserve to be alive if he even is he's taken away much more food from tables for no good ♥♥♥♥ing reason than I ever will so get bent nerd

steveyos Just now
oh I'm doing it, I did it, and will continue to do it until games aren't ♥♥♥♥ lol, stop making ♥♥♥♥ games and I'll stop pirating or give me money to start my own gaming company so I can make the good games tell peter monolyx that ok thanks bye

This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.v
This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.
vThis forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.vThis forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 22 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

iut's so funny how poorly set up this forum and timnet are, seriously, this is why I can't deal with any of you you don't wanna realize how dumb you are you all think you are smart peple when reality you are no better than lisa

maks
09-02-2016, 07:25 AM
this is worse than the real lisa

Poopalew
09-02-2016, 12:00 PM
this is worse than the real lisa

During one of my binge-drinking sessions I staggered out of a hotel and into the path of a speeding car.

Lisa Battery
09-02-2016, 02:43 PM
uh oh marks is going to have a hissy fit and spam teh forum everybody hide

Wendy <3
09-02-2016, 03:04 PM
Why doesn't stevey just kill himself

Lisa Battery
09-02-2016, 04:07 PM
I ask that about all of you you're happy with your shit lives and it horrifies me

maks
09-02-2016, 05:56 PM
uh oh marks is going to have a hissy fit and spam teh forum everybody hide

I didn't say you were worse than plug drugs, you're just worse than lisa that's all

maks
09-02-2016, 05:56 PM
that being said it was pretty awesome when you weren't here and I hope you go back soon

Lisa Battery
09-02-2016, 08:11 PM
you sure showed me

maks
09-02-2016, 08:46 PM
somebody had to

Lisa Battery
09-02-2016, 08:56 PM
I guess I'll just go back to laughing at your steam messages to ruby with him it's a shame I'm not able to get any cool friends I'm only friends with people liek ruby and ugh so gay

Lisa Battery
09-02-2016, 08:56 PM
if only I could be friends with this community's cody instead, le sigh

maks
09-02-2016, 09:05 PM
you're in your mid 20's and the only thing you have to brag about is that the owner of a forum with 4 people on it talks to you on steam

maks
09-02-2016, 09:06 PM
you have a sad life steven and I don't expect it'll ever get any better, you really are lisa

Wendy <3
09-02-2016, 10:51 PM
you have a sad life steven and I don't expect it'll ever get any better, you really are lisa

You don't even have a tegra note

maks
09-02-2016, 11:00 PM
I have a windows 10 tablet with cortana

m0nde
09-02-2016, 11:02 PM
that's great, marks, but how many of them do you have?

Wendy <3
09-02-2016, 11:55 PM
Is it a hisense or rca tablet?

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 12:02 AM
woah, I'm really getting got here, it's like you guys can continue living the exact same day forever

Wendy <3
09-03-2016, 01:22 AM
Can your windows 10 tablet play second life and run pork tv at the same time?

m0nde
09-03-2016, 02:06 AM
how many porks can you have running at a time? is it possible to run 2 porks on the same terga or is that not allowed by the farming community?

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 06:41 AM
I love how this makes me super mad to the point of running fallout 4 maxed with graphics mods on my $3000+ desktop

how much was your desktops? boy I'm mad right now

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 06:44 AM
oh wait watchdogs 2 is almost out? the first sucked but since I don't pay for my games the owner of this forum does, I got it on preodrer just for shits and giggles along with a few other games

how's life for y'all what games you playing and are they max graphics

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 06:45 AM
trips to confirm I am in fact mad irl, I have a $1000 graphics card that you people pretend isn't good, man o man am I rustled

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 06:46 AM
I could so this exact same thing every day for the rest ofy life sounds so fun

m0nde
09-03-2016, 06:50 AM
if i have 10 pork tvs can i watch different things on all of them or do i have to watch the same things? i'm seriously considering buying a few tergas and i need to know how many to get

m0nde
09-03-2016, 06:51 AM
thanks in advance

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 06:54 AM
how much was your graphics card and how much was your divorce do you need any cash to get by for now until you find a new brahmin to marry LOL YOU'RE PAKI AND MARRIED A COW AND IT DIVORCED YOUR ASS IM 29 NO MISTAKES$3000+ CPUTER AAAAHHHHHHHH IM SO MADDDDDDDDDDDD

m0nde
09-03-2016, 07:02 AM
can i put a 1000 dollar graphics card into my terga? will it make it give me more porks per second? also, if i subscribe to pork tv how many channels will i get?

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 07:03 AM
http://boincstats.com/en/stats/-5/user/detail/3945370/projectList

I don't even run boinc 24/7 yet I'm ranked 315 in the united states that's not just buying expensive parts that's knowing what I"m doing, I'm smarter than you all, and way more than 200 times smarter too, and I didn't get DUMPED BY A COW HOLY SHIT HAS ANYONE MENTIONED YOU BEING PAKI AND MARRYING A COW I JUST THOUGHT OF IT THIS IS WHY I STILL POST CAUSE I LOVE THE FUCKING OWNAGE I HAND OUT COMEDY WISE BUT AT THE SAME TIME I FEEL REALLY FUCKING BAD CAUSE I KNOW YOUR LIVES REALLY ARE SHIT AND YOU PROBABLY DON'T REALIZE IT IV'E SEEN SO MUCH SADNESS IRL FROM PEPLE SIUNCE LEAVING MY MOM AND I ALREAYD KNEW ALL THSI SHIT BUT LIKE YEAH SID YOU CRIED IRL MULTIPEL TIMES IN YOUR 50'S BECAUSE YOU LIVED WITH A LANDLADY AND SHIT AND I'VE NEVER DONE THAT AND NEVER WILL DO THAT AND IT'S LIKE UGH FUCK AND YOU GUYS PLAY VIDEO GAMESTHAT YOU CTAULLY NEED AUTISM TO ENJOY AND IT'S LIKE WOW I JUST WANNA GET AWAY FROM YOU ALL SO BAD AND FIND PEOPLE WHO AREN'T LIZARDS BUT AT THE SAME TIME, A COW DIVORCED YOU.... LIKE COME ON THEN YOU ASK FOR IT BY MAKING ME REALLY MAD LISTING THE THINGS I CAN AFFORD THAT YOU CAN'T I CAN ONLY FEEL SO BAD

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 07:06 AM
no you can't sid because you can't afford it :) you're slaving away right now typing code into computers and you can't afford what I have, please, stop, I can't take it any more also you can't come up with anything new as where I do all the time and what you have wasn't ever good this is such a fucking waste of my time excdpt I'm gonna link this to ruby now so he can laugh at me saying you were divorced by a cow too and we wil BOTH be very mad that we don't have jobs yet have everything better than you will ever be able to afford and we will never cry because of a female by any reasons (: I did it like aber see backwards like her jaw she's another person whose life ended up really great I'm very jealous of haahahahahahahhahaahahah

m0nde
09-03-2016, 07:10 AM
i thought you'd be helpful and get me started with porks, but i see you're just gloting because you have such expensive graphics cards and such and exciting life. if you want tobe like that then don't talk to me.

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 07:11 AM
I got my niece off the bus after her first day of school my family trusted me with that because I'm the only fucking person on this planet with their shit together no divorces by cows no 50+ years of repeating to the point of possible alzhymers etc sid does anyone in your family let you anywher enear their children or do you even have any relationships with your family at all and if so, can you PLEASE post pics of you with them eating food you really let us into your life with that shit you did recently posting pics of you eating food with your friends I'm really jealous of that, I really wish I was eatin gfood with my friends, probably discussing this forum

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 07:13 AM
uh oh sid just like marks making it impossible to wanna reply by boring me to fucking death but at least you make fallout 4 seem fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpSFNOASjTw&ab_channel=steveylinden

what are your graphics settings at for fallout 4?

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 07:14 AM
also are you considering me leaving this conversation to go play fallout 4 a vicotry because I"m leaving first? did you just win....... again?

m0nde
09-03-2016, 07:17 AM
I got my niece off the bus after her first day of school my family trusted me with that because I'm the only fucking person on this planet with their shit together no divorces by cows no 50+ years of repeating to the point of possible alzhymers etc sid does anyone in your family let you anywher enear their children or do you even have any relationships with your family at all and if so, can you PLEASE post pics of you with them eating food you really let us into your life with that shit you did recently posting pics of you eating food with your friends I'm really jealous of that, I really wish I was eatin gfood with my friends, probably discussing this forumahahahahahahahhahahaha :rofl: what else does your family trust you with? do they let you see them everywhere on the map becasue this sounds exactly like that.

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 07:20 AM
I didn't leave yet I was busy making another thread so I'll reply to that with the following:

I'm really mad

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 07:20 AM
I like how you have to zoom in to find something as where your life is one giant broad stroke of failure lol I can't evne pretend to be mad fuck you suck so bad wow

maks
09-03-2016, 08:15 AM
that's great, marks, but how many of them do you have?

only one but I paid $3,000 for it which means it's better than yours (it does not mean that I overpaid)

maks
09-03-2016, 08:16 AM
Can your windows 10 tablet play second life and run pork tv at the same time?

I literally don't care because I can literally collect 999999999999999 welfare checks and every one I cash makes me more like lisa which obviously means I'm better than you somehow

m0nde
09-03-2016, 08:38 AM
marks, don't pretend you're not jelouse of stevey's success and all that his family trusts him with. today was garbage day and he was allowed to haul all the trash to the curb and if he's good, he'll be allowed to walk to the store all by himself.

Wendy <3
09-03-2016, 10:26 AM
Stovey did you make up with pj yet or is she still hiding from you on the map

maks
09-03-2016, 11:14 AM
marks, don't pretend you're not jelouse of stevey's success and all that his family trusts him with. today was garbage day and he was allowed to haul all the trash to the curb and if he's good, he'll be allowed to walk to the store all by himself.

they shouldn't have trusted him that task is more than he can handle

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 11:19 AM
can't you see I"m too busy getting owned to deal with any pj nonsense right now

Wendy <3
09-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Guess you creeped her out really bad

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 04:41 PM
I wonder who creeped her out the worst though me or you wanna research it or shall we yet again slide right past reality and just keep it lizard

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 04:42 PM
I mean she stopped talking to you, and I stopped talking to her, she didn't stop talking to us both, she stopped talking to you she's the one who stopped it, so, I guess what all of this means is, you didn't creep her out at all and I did

m0nde
09-03-2016, 05:39 PM
so what does this have to do with the map? does she or does she not let you see her anywhere on it?

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Wendy <3
09-03-2016, 08:11 PM
You probably creeped her out talking about her pissing videos so you need to leave

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 08:33 PM
probably, but you definitley did and that's all that really matters isn't it

Desolation
09-03-2016, 10:06 PM
wendy/stevey breakup still blows my mind you two were so tight

Lisa Battery
09-03-2016, 10:56 PM
it's because he's older and he's liek monde and marks now where it's too late for him to chagne his life around and he just has to be complete commona dn current existence and the fact I don't wanna live like that just turns people into haters it's classic life thankfully I went into it knowing it all not surprised I figured out a lot of people don't wanna make it like I do and I don't want them around and that makes them mad like I"m gonan carry them and deal with tehir sad lives and ugh so his life is shit and he's taking it out on me like monde and the rest of the LIZARDS

Wendy <3
09-04-2016, 12:01 AM
Or it's because i don't like liars or cowards

m0nde
09-04-2016, 01:18 AM
i skimmed through that and saw something about "hving time to change his life arround". do you think think have time to do that stevey? what do you want to accomplish with your "changed around" life?

Wendy <3
09-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Its just some typical insane ramblings like the person whose account he's using always did

m0nde
09-05-2016, 12:30 AM
maybe he needs some help getting in contact with some people who can help him change his life around. stevey if you want me to help you with some google searches, just ask. have a good night, man and enojy the rest of the long weekend tomorrow.

jon
09-05-2016, 06:41 AM
i skimmed through that and saw something about "hving time to change his life arround". do you think think have time to do that stevey? what do you want to accomplish with your "changed around" life?

its when you start spending lots of money and imagining success is directly caused by spending lots of money, instead of the usual definition of earning lots of money i.e. doing as much work as you can at the job you are best at, like if you're a laborer then you build and paint houses and with a bit of experience maybe someday manage people who build and paint houses, rather than trying to be a mathematics professor (which pays less) or a actuarial accountant (which pays more), not because you're a better laborer than everyone else but because you personally are better at labor than at math so society is better off when you try to be the best of one than even a mediocre of the other

literally its niggerdom and the reason why "nigger rich" is a concept and phrase that we can know from reading, looking good because you're spending, trying to minimize work while still getting paid, which is not earning its just collecting

jon
09-05-2016, 06:43 AM
that's when your life is really changed around man

jon
09-05-2016, 06:44 AM
changes are all around us all the time and you don'
t even fuckin' know it

m0nde
09-05-2016, 08:13 AM
stevey's goals are non-existent and he may imagine all sorts of fantastic things in his future, but he's never, once in his life, worked towards any goal. i discussed "managing expectations" with stevey a long time ago. i wonder if he learned anything. he keeps asking for money as an "investment", but why would anyone invest in a proven loser? stevey, you have so much free time, just go ahead and do something: learn a skill, start doing instead of talking about doing and being scared. all of us are here for you buddy. if you need advice, you have so many friends :snail:

Lisa Battery
09-05-2016, 09:20 AM
http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/343785574522754194/

m0nde
09-05-2016, 09:59 AM
https://steamcommunity.com/app/224260/discussions/0/620696934012759148/

Lisa Battery
09-05-2016, 10:22 AM
you need to explain your posts lol

Lisa Battery
09-05-2016, 10:23 AM
don't force memes without a description

Wendy <3
09-05-2016, 10:48 AM
You need to explain why you haven't killed yourself yet

Lisa Battery
09-05-2016, 10:59 AM
because I have yet to spraypaint an old garage full of totally hardcore words and I've yet to awkwardly eat food with people and post picstures about it on the forums, idk how you didn't know that

http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/343785574522754194/

Lisa Battery
09-05-2016, 11:00 AM
who would ever kill themself before turning a garage into a generic b movie no budget unorigianl horor set or owning people onthe itnernet by posting themself eating curry with theri friends? fuck you dude