PDA

View Full Version : stevey, add me on steam

m0nde
09-11-2016, 04:49 PM
want to give you some dupe steam keys i goit from humble bundle that i don't want. they're all, like $2.00 games. add, pls we can talk platitudes and shit.

Desolation
09-11-2016, 04:56 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lisa Battery
09-12-2016, 06:50 AM
thanks but I'm the only person here who actually can't play autism games I can't wait for beamNG's physics to make it to every genre

juji
09-12-2016, 03:30 PM
steffies add me on steam

Lisa Battery
09-12-2016, 07:40 PM
seriusly though I know some of you don't realize it but I"m fine with playing games with you guys it's just you gotta play the same games as me and ruby I don't want to play dota 2 or coutner strike or smite etc if you play what me and ruby play by all means tell him on steam and let me and him see when both our schedules are free and I'm all for it

Lisa Battery
09-12-2016, 07:41 PM
me and ruby wanna play payday 2 we have all the dlc but it'd only be fun with a full forum group since there's no enviornmental destruction so I just get bored but if we were all voice chatting as we played it'd be fun

m0nde
09-13-2016, 02:15 AM
hey, just keeping this bumped so you know that i want you to add me on steam, buddy. we can play paydays todgether and chat about things. looking forward

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 04:09 AM
I really wish you would join us it's really a shame you take this serious and actually get mad and shit and won't evne admit to it it's really annoying dealing with you people it really is

m0nde
09-13-2016, 04:14 AM
hugs, man. add me so we can play. i think i have the game, otherwise you can buy it for me for $2.00 and we can share a smoke and some plats (short for platitudes). waiting :heart:

Autistic Spectrum
09-13-2016, 04:16 AM
We have all the dlc lmao u 2 are basically steam married, well if i get this dlc i better get another one for the wife or he will pester me

m0nde
09-13-2016, 04:22 AM
gotta ask rootbeear if he wasnts to play playday2 with us too. add him too if you haven't already stevey

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 05:22 AM
I'm not adding any of you but you can join us just talk to ruby

m0nde
09-13-2016, 05:33 AM
ok, can't wait to play with you, man

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 05:46 AM
I wish that was true

m0nde
09-13-2016, 05:50 AM
if you'd add me we could talk about it and play when i get home tonight, but idk what's up with you. doesn't matter. we can play when you're ready, ok? :peace:

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:30 AM
>tfw this guy doesn't even remember he's the one who removed me lol please I need new friends

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:32 AM
I can't afford to eat until the 1st it's the 13th but oh my god this forum's my main focus the community the members their existence it means everything to me oh ohhhhhhhhhh I careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:32 AM
I cannot wait to get away from you insane people you really do think I removed you becuas eyou're a fucking lizard you, are, a, dumb, person, ugh, YOU re-add ME ok fucking shit remember you got mad cause I maek you mad holy shit fucking hoyl shit I hate you people so much you add me

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:33 AM
do you remember or no you removed me when you got that I would just copy paste my forum opsts into the chat lol, fucking shit you probably really don't even remember that becuase you just block out all the bad moments of your life divorce for example

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:34 AM
I'm really fucking mad as you can tell you and especailly marks really get me upset

Lisa Battery
because he reminds me of cody and you remind me of dirty harry

Lisa Battery
and I fucing hate lizards and wish ruby would do something about you all so the ytmnd crew could reesamble and b efunny again I miss comedy so much that's why I need new friends this crybaby drama shit you people are into this lizard shit has to fucking go

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:35 AM
be happy taht you're making me mad because your life is sad so you need ot make others sad, as where I am happy and will be trying to make others happy becuase I'm not in my 50's and still fat and having meetups with people more awkward than a pj mermaid party and being dumb as lisa to take pics and post it on the forums in an attemp tot brag oh wowwwwwwwwwwww wha ta lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ugh fuck I am jealous

m0nde
09-13-2016, 06:36 AM
guy still hasn't added me, but just made 4 posts in a row that i'm not gonig to read because i'm so mad. look just add me so we can play. i'm tired of fighting with you, stvey

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:37 AM
drama drama drama multi posting I clearly care A WHOLE FUCKING BUNCH OR AM I WAITING FOR A YOUTUBE TO FINSIH UPLAODIN GTO SHOW A MOD MAKER THAT THE SHIT GLOWS TOO MUCH TO GET IT FIXED SO I CAN GO BACK TO FO4 BECAUSE THE WITCHER 3 IS FOR AUTISTS LIKE JJ AND I CAN'T DEAL WITH HOW EASY AND STUPID IT IS EVEN THOUGH FO4 IS SHIT TOO BUT AT LEAST I CAN MOD IT HEAVILY YA KNOW BUT REALLY WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO IS I CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT ON THE FORUM HERE A LOT AND FUCK I AM MAD YOU SEE HOW I AM TYPING IN CAPS AND PUTTING A LOT OF EFFORT INOT THIS EVEN THOUGH I'M ACTUALLY JUST LOOKING AT UPLOADING 90%

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:37 AM
k I'm adding you

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:38 AM
freidn request sent

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:38 AM
accept it already

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:39 AM

Add Friend

More

This profile is private.

Lisa Battery
LOL THAT'S RIGHT YOU FUCING BLOCKED ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH

Lisa Battery
hOLY FUCKING SHIT I FORGOT HOW MAD I ACTUALLY MADE YOU, HOLY SHIT, SID, OMG I JUST FUCKING FEEL BAD FOR YOU HONESTLY I HAVE TO STOP POSTING HERE YOU POEPLE ARE FUCKING SAD YOU BLOCKED ME, HAHAHAHAHA, HOLY, FUCKING, SHIT DUDUEWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO YOU'RE NOT MAD YOU ARE NOT MAD AT ALL SID I'M THE ON EWHO IS MAD

Lisa Battery
09-13-2016, 06:40 AM
oh my god your life sucks you know it does I can't take this any more you people are fucking horrible human beings you're not even human you're lizards, lmfao, holy shit you blocke dme oh hdotahsdoithsadoithsadoighasghsaouighasoghasghsaohg bye bye bye BYE

m0nde
09-13-2016, 06:45 AM
LOL THAT'S RIGHT YOU FUCING BLOCKED ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHwhy do you think i've been asking you to add me, stevey?

Poopalew
09-13-2016, 08:41 AM
why do you think i've been asking you to add me, stevey?

I can post a comment and its as if Ive just e-mailed every one of my friends at the same time.

jon
09-13-2016, 09:30 AM
we already did payday 2 to death

Wendy <3
09-13-2016, 10:21 AM
Stop trying to play games with stevey and taking his time away from the video he's gonna own me with where pj is gonna hate on me

m0nde
09-13-2016, 11:45 AM
the real game here was to see how long it would take stevey to actually try to add me. thsnks for playing. let's catch up some other time, buddy.

maks
09-13-2016, 12:20 PM
owned by m0nde, that had to hurt

juji
09-13-2016, 01:35 PM
Stevey, it's time to face the truth, add me on steam

Wendy <3
09-13-2016, 02:17 PM
I wonder if stevey would kill himself if he could find someone to pay for his funeral expenses

juji
09-13-2016, 02:19 PM
No one visits for his funeral irl, he wants his funeral in second life

maks
09-13-2016, 02:28 PM
if we give him a funeral in second life will that make him die? if so lets start planning I'll send flowers

juji
09-13-2016, 06:35 PM
I dont think the flowers would work, he only accepts wal-mart gift cards instead of flowers

maks
09-13-2016, 08:53 PM
in lieu of flowers please send tegra notes and steam games

Wendy <3
09-13-2016, 09:57 PM
Whatever it takes it needs to happen

Battery Bits
09-16-2016, 04:06 AM
Monde is very two-faced, he's lead a camapaign against stevey because he is insanely jealous that ruby buys him things but he likes to try and pass blame for the shit things he does onto others, he has his shit posting ass huggers like jj take it up for him so he can turn around and try and make out that hey he was really your friend all along and it was all the other people who hung shit on you when in fact monde lead the whole camapaign against stevey.

Monde is always the one there starting shit with people. Take the rootbeer fiasco for example, he ran around linking everyone to the video and saying how rootbeer also did that to ramen but tried to make out it was everyone else doing it and that he was really just rootbeer's friend and trying to save his marriage. He's a piece of shit and he has no spine.

Poopalew
09-16-2016, 08:42 AM
Monde is very two-faced, he's lead a camapaign against stevey because he is insanely jealous that ruby buys him things but he likes to try and pass blame for the shit things he does onto others, he has his shit posting ass huggers like jj take it up for him so he can turn around and try and make out that hey he was really your friend all along and it was all the other people who hung shit on you when in fact monde lead the whole camapaign against stevey.

Monde is always the one there starting shit with people. Take the rootbeer fiasco for example, he ran around linking everyone to the video and saying how rootbeer also did that to ramen but tried to make out it was everyone else doing it and that he was really just rootbeer's friend and trying to save his marriage. He's a piece of shit and he has no spine.

When one Witness was born at Achzib.

maks
09-16-2016, 05:47 PM

nobody's going to read that stevey

maks
09-16-2016, 05:47 PM
even poopalew didn't read that