PDA

View Full Version : /!\ BREAKING NEWS /!\

CAG <3
09-14-2016, 12:51 AM
I did talk to him and no I'm good, there is no point in me being here, it won't change anything anyway I'm done with him I'm done with his lies, and there is so much more bullshit that I'm just done with

I hope you've all really enjoyed your little games, and bringing the rest of my family into this shit all the time, you posted that shit on my store page....my children are associated with our store, cag I'm pretty sure I've been very nice to you for quite a while, but fuck it you are a piece of shit

Actually no I didn't know who he was when I married him I thought I knew him but he was way different and we didn't have a computer for about the first month that we were together so I didn't know about all this other fucking insanity with online bs all the time. You know what you're right, it's not worth ending a relationship over but holy shit do not tell me to get a grip because this is not the first time I put up with bullshit from Sherman everybody knows how long he talked to Lisa, until I was like six months pregnant and lied about it the whole time he's a fucking liar then guess who else he talk to? I caught him talking to Christine one night you all know Christine. He was telling her how he wanted to fuck her, he told her she was beautiful and he wished he knew her irl and that was also when we first got together. Then last year the day before my birthday he was looking up Australia numbers he never told me why he just tried to lie about it and the day after my birthday I fucking went on the computer and he was on some stupid ASMR video some stupid Carolyn Presley chic on YouTube and he made a comment from his I'm sorry YouTube channel telling her how much she liked watching her big tits while he pumped his big cock and he was dumb enough to put it right in the comments from his YouTube channel so anybody could see it.

Nope definitely not a troll and sorry about the fucking Lisa post that was a mile long but I'm pissed......I don't know if that chic was telling the truth but it sounded like a typical Sherman so why would she lie what can she gain out of it and why would she say it was like two years ago why wouldn't she say it was recent because that shit would probably get him in more trouble

Seriously I'm putting it all out here? No there's a lot more and I won't get into all of it but I'm not going to sit here and take care of babies and the family and try to do everything in the real world while he sits there in his imaginary world. Yeah he may not have physically cheated but talking to other girls in a bad manner is not acceptable I have given him chances as a matter fact too many chances.......yeah why don't I sit here and take care of the household while Sherman hides online avoiding the real world and disrespects me

TheElJoe
09-14-2016, 03:48 AM
:magpi: oops. For the record I would have fucked Ramen too even before she got fit

Autistic Spectrum
09-14-2016, 05:46 AM
Ground floor

Autistic Spectrum
09-14-2016, 05:46 AM
Also worst alt ever cag u just follwed me around amd posted stfu

m0nde
09-14-2016, 05:50 AM
Ground floorhttp://notytmnsfw.com/forums/showthread.php?5534-Wtf-rootbeer-ur-married&p=37872&viewfull=1#post37872

Autistic Spectrum
09-14-2016, 05:50 AM
For the record i would dick ramens hot sister down and make sure ramen found out about it

Autistic Spectrum
09-14-2016, 05:53 AM
Cant belive i missed it ugb

Autistic Spectrum
09-14-2016, 05:55 AM
Pumped his big cock while watching asmr vids thats def the cringest part

Autistic Spectrum
09-14-2016, 06:06 AM
Top notch shit cag i think im finally ready to hand over the regins of ytmsnfw to u. ,,,, its urs now caggles take it easy on thaes boys they mean well

TheLizardWhisperer
09-14-2016, 06:14 AM
Funniest part is that the only reason he hasn't physically cheated is that none of these women will.

rubycalaber
09-14-2016, 07:04 AM
just laughed so hard I almost vomited in my kitchen sink at the thought that teknorat has trolled rooty into wasting $30K on lisa and he's going to get divorced and be paying alimony and child support payments for the next 18 years because of a second life youtube video I made

m0nde
09-14-2016, 07:08 AM
they're not getting divorced. she understands all this happened years ago but is tired of it. she was mainly pissed at cag posting it to the health and more facebook page.

rubycalaber
09-14-2016, 07:23 AM
m0nde the expert on when you're going to get divorced

CAG <3
09-14-2016, 07:26 AM
rootbeer is probably going to kill me irl because its MY FAULT that is wife had a huge meltdown over his behavior somehow

rubycalaber
09-14-2016, 07:31 AM
post the full context of what you sent to her and everything she said to you, screencaps preferred if your little lizard brain can manage it

CAG <3
09-14-2016, 07:32 AM
all i did was send her a link to your video, then i posted the video to the health and more store. that was mean of me, but i was worried she wouldn't see the message since facebook filters everything now

Battery Bits
09-14-2016, 07:47 AM
Imagine that, a man you knowingly hooked up with while he was cheating on someone else that you knew about continues to now TRY and cheat on you every chance he gets. Who would have thought.

Battery Bits
09-14-2016, 07:54 AM
P.S. I've never actually said I'm better than any of you, maks says it for me, but I look around here and I'm pretty sure maks is right.

m0nde
09-14-2016, 07:57 AM
post the full context of what you sent to her and everything she said to you, screencaps preferred if your little lizard brain can manage itgo read the thread, ruby. the conversation was between me and cag and debbie
http://notytmnsfw.com/forums/showthread.php?5534-Wtf-rootbeer-ur-married&p=37872&viewfull=1#post37872

she came on using rootbeer's account to vent at cag

rubycalaber
09-14-2016, 08:05 AM
all i did was send her a link to your video, then i posted the video to the health and more store. that was mean of me, but i was worried she wouldn't see the message since facebook filters everything now

health and more store loses again

Imagine that, a man you knowingly hooked up with while he was cheating on someone else that you knew about continues to now TRY and cheat on you every chance he gets. Who would have thought.

the funny part is lisa is unironically right and debbie should listen to her

go read the thread, ruby. the conversation was between me and cag and debbie
http://notytmnsfw.com/forums/showthread.php?5534-Wtf-rootbeer-ur-married&p=37872&viewfull=1#post37872

ok sorry for not browsing timnet every day

rubycalaber
09-14-2016, 08:06 AM
I think monde is somewhere around here trying to help Sherman save his marriage......it's too late.

llllllmmmmmmmaaaaaaaoooooooo

m0nde
09-14-2016, 08:12 AM
hadn't even spoken to rootbeer. je was so angry, he said he was leaving forever.

m0nde
09-14-2016, 08:14 AM
she later says it's not worth breaking up over. i guess you haven't reached that part :/

https://i.gyazo.com/a25bf8f725f78b974361d0acb0a53248.png

rubycalaber
09-14-2016, 08:27 AM
meanwhile her last post was

Seriously I'm putting it all out here? No there's a lot more and I won't get into all of it but I'm not going to sit here and take care of babies and the family and try to do everything in the real world while he sits there in his imaginary world. Yeah he may not have physically cheated but talking to other girls in a bad manner is not acceptable I have given him chances as a matter fact too many chances.......yeah why don't I sit here and take care of the household while Sherman hides online avoiding the real world and disrespects me

I mean good gimmick and everything m8 trying to keep them in a dysfunctional relationship but that's a bit old hat now we've been doing that with jon and cag for 2 years now

m0nde
09-14-2016, 08:33 AM
i really laughed when i read he hit on ramen. i had no idea he was doing this with so many people. i really thought pissjags was exaggerating.
probably for the best it came out.

rubycalaber
09-14-2016, 08:34 AM
at least ramen would have probably cheated on her husband with him since shes a military wife and all

you know if rooty wasnt extremely disgusting

CAG <3
09-14-2016, 08:37 AM
rooty has a fat cock that "works great" and you're jealous

m0nde
09-14-2016, 08:37 AM
at least ramen would have probably cheated on her husband with him since shes a military wife and all

you know if rooty wasnt extremely disgustingno, she's "happily married"

rubycalaber
09-14-2016, 08:41 AM
rooty has a fat cock that "works great" and you're jealous

works great at preventing rapes

rooty is a scumbag but his dick isn't a bad guy

no, she's "happily married"

isnt she pregnant too? google chrome gave me a pop-up about her fetus blog for some reason

m0nde
09-14-2016, 08:45 AM
isnt she pregnant too? google chrome gave me a pop-up about her fetus blog for some reasonyup she's pregnant. i didn't know she had a foetus blog. lol, she really didn't want it getting here that she was pregnant and explicitly told me not to talk about it here. then i heard cberry told desssogh.

CAG <3
09-14-2016, 08:47 AM
shes gonna be mad at you

rubycalaber
09-14-2016, 08:49 AM
she has a blog where she writes letters to her unborn fetus lmao

https://mydearestfetus.blogspot.co.uk/

one of them says she would be ok for her child to join the military, already a bad mother

Poopalew
09-14-2016, 08:59 AM
yup she's pregnant. i didn't know she had a foetus blog. lol, she really didn't want it getting here that she was pregnant and explicitly told me not to talk about it here. then i heard cberry told desssogh.

There should not be found in you.

m0nde
09-14-2016, 09:22 AM
shes gonna be mad at youprobably

m0nde
09-14-2016, 09:24 AM
how did you figure out that's her? i see nothing linking it to ramen.

CAG <3
09-14-2016, 09:28 AM
she has a blog where she writes letters to her unborn fetus lmao

https://mydearestfetus.blogspot.co.uk/

one of them says she would be ok for her child to join the military, already a bad mother

thank god this is satire

rubycalaber
09-14-2016, 12:01 PM
how did you figure out that's her? i see nothing linking it to ramen.

I figured it out because google chrome without me asking it to automatically gives me pop ups whenever anyone posts something on facebook since I wouldn't check facebook otherwise and she posted that on her facebook

thank god this is satire

just like /pol/

Poopalew
09-14-2016, 12:10 PM
I figured it out because google chrome without me asking it to automatically gives me pop ups whenever anyone posts something on facebook since I wouldn't check facebook otherwise and she posted that on her facebook

just like /pol/

RUTH knelt by the pile of barley stalks she had gathered during the day.

rubycalaber
09-14-2016, 12:13 PM
oh yeah talk dirty to me

Poopalew
09-14-2016, 12:14 PM
oh yeah talk dirty to me

IMAGINE that you have been sentenced to life in prison for a crime you didnt commit.

m0nde
09-14-2016, 12:18 PM
I figured it out because google chrome without me asking it to automatically gives me pop ups whenever anyone posts something on facebook since I wouldn't check facebook otherwise and she posted that on her facebookah, ok. I unfollowed her, but still have her on my friends list.

jon
09-14-2016, 12:35 PM
"and more"