PDA

View Full Version : stevey is the most honest, straight forward guy i've met on these forums

m0nde
09-20-2016, 07:52 PM
you can trust him to pay you back when he says he will. i'd help him anytime. i've got your back, buddy. :steam:

Lisa Battery
09-20-2016, 11:55 PM
the worst part about this is you're acutally mad irl and not just trying to troll me and that is why I want you out of my life please

Autistic Spectrum
09-21-2016, 01:06 AM
stevey monde is wrong about many many many things, this is not one of them tho

m0nde
09-21-2016, 07:36 AM
hey stevey :cheerup: only love here, man. you getting ready to pay me back?

CAG <3
09-21-2016, 07:46 AM
im living on borrowed time here because jon won't let me eat. where the fuck is my pizza, stevie?

m0nde
09-21-2016, 07:52 AM
don't worry if stevey said he'd pay you back you can be sure he will. when he says he'll do something, he does it. :tup:

Wendy <3
09-21-2016, 09:19 AM
Let him back into your lives thats all he wants so stop with your petty stuff asking for food or stem games

Wendy <3
09-21-2016, 09:20 AM
Cat avatar guy you know what its like living on the streets so show some compassion

Lisa Battery
09-21-2016, 09:26 AM
dp takes monde's side because he gets mad about me revealing the reality of his own life to him, a garage full of 50 year old video games nobody plays, and he shares a small body of water with hundreds of thousands of people, as where I have a computer that can run anything at fully maxed settings and have it hooked up to a tv bigger than anything he plays his pac mans on, and sid welp ya know yeah his life and every time I mention it it gets him really riled up, and then shit like this happens, and I'm always the one who's mad and being a lizard

Lisa Battery
09-21-2016, 09:27 AM
oh I'm also always five minutes from the ocean, so ya know, I'm totally jealous of a lake lol I'll just be kayaking to block island or under the newport bridge etc man I'm jealous of that lake

Lisa Battery
09-21-2016, 09:28 AM
I WISH THE OCEAN WASN'T SO BIG AND HAD SO MUCH SHIT TO SEE AND DO AND UGH IT'S SO STUPID YOU GUYS I WANT A LITTLE LAKE OK PLEASE

Lisa Battery
09-21-2016, 09:28 AM
I ALSO WANT A DIVORCE AND TO BE FAT AND AWKARD INTO MY 60'S AND BEYOND PLEASE I WANNA CRY WHEN MY LANDLADY YELLS AT ME INSTEAD OF BEING SUCH A PIMP THAT I DON'T EVEN NEED TO LIVE IN A HOUSE BECUASE I'M NOT A PERMAFAT IDK MAN I'M REALLY MAD LOOK AT THE ANGER SEE HOW MAD I AM

Wendy <3
09-21-2016, 09:29 AM
Dp has been ragging on monde for an entire month get out of your imaginary world

Lisa Battery
09-21-2016, 09:30 AM
I WANNA POST ABOUT MY LIFE ON THIS FORUM TO BRAG THEN HAVE STEVEYOS SHATTER MY FUCKING REALITY AND GET REALLY MAD AT HIM AND THEN JUST REPEAT THINGS OVER AND OVER TO PROVE HOW MAD HE IS AND WATCH HOW MAD HE GETS AT MY POSTS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wendy <3
09-21-2016, 09:31 AM
Ban monde for setting off stevey again that ain't cool

Lisa Battery
09-21-2016, 09:33 AM
oh sorry I forget you guys aren't capable of understadning that I actaully don't read posts I know I read that one but I was like wtf happened to my combo and I just ended up reading it so let me explain sometnhing to you again that you won't understand, I don't read posts at this forum any more, because it is a lizard forum and I am not amused, I miss comedy andyou guys don't so there is no reason for us to interact at all anyway like I told you I'm just here to entertain ruby and myself by getting you all mad because you're shit people and you deserve it but if ruby didn't give me so much dayum monay I would be long gone from here because you people really are sad and I realized 99.99999% of the population even if given the opportunity to improve themselves is still just gonna roll around in shit that's waht you people are I"m gonna go do work and save the world and help all the little nigger babies while you all just ya know yeah heh while you all live your amazing lives and post about it on the interent and make me super jealous and mad for the rest of entertinity damn yous hould probably just say ya'll didn't read this post and maybe head out on that jetski to kill the depression

Lisa Battery
09-21-2016, 09:34 AM
Ban monde for setting off stevey again that ain't cool

yes see this everyone make sure you have it cemented in your heads that I am the one who's mad at these forums I am the one being trolled please I am begggin gyou all to keep that in mind so when I leave you can think you trolled me out of here and hopefully leave me alone because I dont' need your lizard shit following me outside of the internet lol

m0nde
09-21-2016, 10:01 AM
honesty, integrity, loyalty, trust, moral courage, when i think of these things, one person comes to mind. thanks for always being there for all of us, stevey. btw, waiting eagerly for my $50.00. thanks man

Wendy <3
09-21-2016, 10:30 AM
oh sorry I forget you guys aren't capable of understadning that I actaully don't read posts I know I read that one but I was like wtf happened to my combo and I just ended up reading it so let me explain sometnhing to you again that you won't understand, I don't read posts at this forum any more, because it is a lizard forum and I am not amused, I miss comedy andyou guys don't so there is no reason for us to interact at all anyway like I told you I'm just here to entertain ruby and myself by getting you all mad because you're shit people and you deserve it but if ruby didn't give me so much dayum monay I would be long gone from here because you people really are sad and I realized 99.99999% of the population even if given the opportunity to improve themselves is still just gonna roll around in shit that's waht you people are I"m gonna go do work and save the world and help all the little nigger babies while you all just ya know yeah heh while you all live your amazing lives and post about it on the interent and make me super jealous and mad for the rest of entertinity damn yous hould probably just say ya'll didn't read this post and maybe head out on that jetski to kill the depression

u mad?

Lisa Battery
09-21-2016, 12:10 PM
no I'm not I'm sad that you people have become lizards

m0nde
09-21-2016, 07:07 PM
I'm really thankful for my friend stevey. thanks for being you.

TheElJoe
09-21-2016, 10:00 PM
He tells it like it is

m0nde
09-21-2016, 10:39 PM
stevey, if you want to pay me back in installments, that's cool too. still waiting for you to contact me to set it up. thanks for being so up front about it, buddy.

Wendy <3
09-21-2016, 10:51 PM
Would you settle for android apps?

m0nde
09-21-2016, 10:58 PM
i'd settle for him just doing what he said he would. i know he'll come through, thouogh. he's never let anyone down before.

Wendy <3
09-21-2016, 11:11 PM
What if he made you a custom fjs paranoid android ROM for your phone

m0nde
09-21-2016, 11:19 PM
if he wanted to, i'd be much obliged. he's a tech genius as well as being a good friend.

m0nde
09-22-2016, 01:54 PM
looking at this thread for some input from my friend stevey on when he's going to pay me back like he promised. not worried about him stiffing me at all.

jon
09-22-2016, 08:39 PM
rootbeer : cucks :: stevey : lizards

Wendy <3
09-22-2016, 09:04 PM
He actually sent me the money instead

CAG <3
09-22-2016, 09:17 PM
wheres my 14 bucks, stevey? pretty sure jon has intercepted it so i can't buy pizza

Wendy <3
09-23-2016, 01:11 AM
I hope jon gives you a raccoon