PDA

View Full Version : Who is Marco?

sex with dead people
06-12-2012, 10:42 PM
And why is he such a stupid and annoying faggot? Is he in direct competition with Chris Hughes for being the undisputed forum fag?

maks
06-12-2012, 10:52 PM
he's another :lizard: so yes they're pretty much all like that

lnopia the great
06-12-2012, 10:57 PM
marco essentially imploded mentally on his former happy-go-lucky self when his funny posts would consistantly be booed off stage

maks
06-12-2012, 11:23 PM
like every lizard he mentions me in almost every single post. I really rub those people the wrong way.

oOBatteryOo
06-12-2012, 11:37 PM
First, I'm a girl in my early 20s. Go ahead and check my history and youll see I'm an enthusiastic slut. I am totally sex-positive and love sex and sexiness. I've been sexually active since i was fucking 9 years old and haven't ever slowed down. My whole life revolves around sex and all my friends know it and I love it. I'm totally shameless and open about it all.
The one thing i recently got interested in that's making me uncomfortable is futanari. If you don't know, it's like hentai but it's girls with cocks. Sexy, slutty, aggressive girls with giant cocks that mercilessly fuck sexy girls. at least, that's the flavor i like the best. I love it so much because my obsession has always been with girls that are exceptionaly slutty, including myself. I feel like those girls with giant cocks can somehow be "extra slutty" in ways that a normally built girl can't be. Theyre always portrayed as over the top sluts that just can't be satisfied and that's just my fantasy. And those cocks, since I was like 13, I always found cocks to be so sexy so these creatures are just perfect to me.
And for all the shit I did in my life, this is the thing i hate the most. I dont know why, it just feels so wrong and unnatural like I shouldnt like it. And I hate that so many of my friends would totally not get it. I have girlfriends that I have fucked with strapons and I still dont think they would get this. Ive never felt the need to be secretive until now and its totally weird.
But I like telling you guys stuff, so here I am. Whatever... say anything you want.

elezzzark
06-13-2012, 12:36 AM
First, I'm a girl in my early 20s. Go ahead and check my history and youll see I'm an enthusiastic slut. I am totally sex-positive and love sex and sexiness. I've been sexually active since i was fucking 9 years old and haven't ever slowed down. My whole life revolves around sex and all my friends know it and I love it. I'm totally shameless and open about it all.
The one thing i recently got interested in that's making me uncomfortable is futanari. If you don't know, it's like hentai but it's girls with cocks. Sexy, slutty, aggressive girls with giant cocks that mercilessly fuck sexy girls. at least, that's the flavor i like the best. I love it so much because my obsession has always been with girls that are exceptionaly slutty, including myself. I feel like those girls with giant cocks can somehow be "extra slutty" in ways that a normally built girl can't be. Theyre always portrayed as over the top sluts that just can't be satisfied and that's just my fantasy. And those cocks, since I was like 13, I always found cocks to be so sexy so these creatures are just perfect to me.
And for all the shit I did in my life, this is the thing i hate the most. I dont know why, it just feels so wrong and unnatural like I shouldnt like it. And I hate that so many of my friends would totally not get it. I have girlfriends that I have fucked with strapons and I still dont think they would get this. Ive never felt the need to be secretive until now and its totally weird.
But I like telling you guys stuff, so here I am. Whatever... say anything you want.

And why are you such a stupid and annoying prostitute?

syncan aka ken post jr
06-13-2012, 06:50 AM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=345&dateline=1333434344

maks
06-13-2012, 12:55 PM

sex with dead people
06-13-2012, 09:55 PM
I was thinking it might be internut.