PDA

View Full Version : Jazz stop posting

Battery Bits
10-28-2016, 09:59 PM
you're terrible at it

Battery Bits
10-28-2016, 10:09 PM
No seriously you are posting about chainsaws and jerking off to marco's dead wife

Wendy <3
10-28-2016, 10:45 PM
Nobody is forcing you to follow me from forum to forum are they? I left the other one you followed me to (the place you referred to everyone as losers nobody liked) then you came back here again

Go back to timnet with all of your friends you brag about

Battery Bits
10-28-2016, 10:47 PM
And you keep posting the same retard shit over and over, nobody followed you back here at all

Wendy <3
10-28-2016, 10:51 PM
If you want me to leave, make another video of cramming shit in your hole for the admins again

Battery Bits
10-28-2016, 11:01 PM
That's not why I made that video you retard

m0nde
10-28-2016, 11:02 PM
didn't dessogh promise you admin or something like that if you made that video? if not, please clue us in on how yu were betrayed to

Battery Bits
10-28-2016, 11:05 PM
Yeah.

And you wouldn't understand because you have never been nagged ad nauseam to show anyone anything. I needed a video once and for all. You have no concept of how much I've been nagged to do something like that.

Wendy <3
10-28-2016, 11:07 PM
People nag you to leave the forum constantly, but you don't do that. So why is shoving a bottle up your nasty hole okay but leaving the forum is not?

Wendy <3
10-28-2016, 11:08 PM
Maybe if your pussy wasn't so nasty and used up you wouldn't require the use of lube in order to fuck yourself

Battery Bits
10-28-2016, 11:09 PM
People nag you to leave the forum constantly, but you don't do that. So why is shoving a bottle up your nasty hole okay but leaving the forum is not?

You're the only one who does that retard.

Battery Bits
10-28-2016, 11:11 PM
Maybe if your pussy wasn't so nasty and used up you wouldn't require the use of lube in order to fuck yourself

I have a nice vagina and I used the lube bottle because it's dick sized

I mean I'm explaining this to someone who's never had sex and never will, it's why you're so clueless and infantile about it

Battery Bits
10-28-2016, 11:11 PM
And why are you still posting? You and monde are boring the forum to death. Get lives.

Wendy <3
10-28-2016, 11:12 PM
What drugs do you abuse to live in such a state of denial

Battery Bits
10-28-2016, 11:12 PM
You really are a shit posting retard. Time to stop and get a life.

Wendy <3
10-28-2016, 11:18 PM
let's go back to timnet and post there free of all these losers here

Wendy <3
10-28-2016, 11:22 PM
You should be mad at monde he's the one who made us fight again after we became best friends so fuck you ho

m0nde
10-28-2016, 11:26 PM
i never made yu guys fight (though i love watching it)

Wendy <3
10-28-2016, 11:43 PM
You knew she has severe mental problems and that she would be mean to me just because i'm way prettier than she is even with my supposed floppy tit implants

m0nde
10-28-2016, 11:47 PM
well, i was backed into a corner when i finally relented and let her in and i thought you'd stay and just rip on her like dp was doing until timmy banned her. sorry you left.

Wendy <3
10-28-2016, 11:56 PM
Did she bring all of her friends to the forum like she always said she would do here if i was gone?

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 12:00 AM
You posted here the whole time and no-one came here to post with you, I've been posting for one day and already the forum is picking up

Deal with it or fuck off back to the tanty where no-one even gave a shit you left

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 12:01 AM
Both you amd monde are tedious fucktard boring shitposters

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 12:04 AM
well, i was backed into a corner when i finally relented and let her in and i thought you'd stay and just rip on her like dp was doing until timmy banned her. sorry you left.

You're delusional, dp was hanging more shit on you than me

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 12:05 AM
Is there some reason why ypu aren't posting there now? Other than it's crawling up own ass and dying that is

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 12:07 AM
Jazz you sent me another friend request, I already accepted one yesterday

What did you do? Get mad and delete me as your friend? Lol

Wendy <3
10-29-2016, 12:55 AM
Yes, and leave monde alone all he tried to do was be your friend as well

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 12:57 AM
No monde is a worm and all you two tards do is maliciously bump shit threads and bore the forum to death.

You both need to stop your garbage.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 03:06 AM
You posted here the whole time and no-one came here to post with you, I've been posting for one day and already the forum is picking up

Deal with it or fuck off back to the tanty where no-one even gave a shit you leftthis is false. everyone missed jazzy joshua and still does. people did, in fact, come here to post with him. I'm posting here to watch him fight with a certsin person.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 03:24 AM
this is false. everyone missed jazzy joshua and still does. people did, in fact, come here to post with him. I'm posting here to watch him fight with a certsin person.

You're a compulsive liar and everyone knows it. Absolutely no-one cared except for you. Everyone even said they did not give a shit and no-one came here to post with them except for you, retard the forum was as dead as it's ever been.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 04:50 AM
your assertion was that no one cared. i cared. therefore, you are wrong. on top of that, cags cared. she loves jish very much. we all do. ask elezzzark if he cared. idk why you hate josh, but most people here like him.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 05:09 AM
Nope cag most definately did not care, you can make up all the bullshit you want but people kept telling you they did not care

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 05:10 AM
And you are not most people, not by a long shot

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 05:11 AM
All both of you are doing is maliciously bumping shit threads no-one else cares about and boring the forum to death

m0nde
10-29-2016, 07:58 AM
Nope cag most definately did not care, you can make up all the bullshit you want but people kept telling you they did not carewhy don't you ask elezzzark and cag? I know it doesn't fit your narrative, but josh is, in fact, well liked.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 08:09 AM
why don't you ask elezzzark and cag? I know it doesn't fit your narrative, but josh is, in fact, well liked.
Cag said repeatedly she didn't give a shit you retard loser

maks
10-29-2016, 08:12 AM
josh is my friend

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 08:12 AM
And you and jazz are utterly shit people and posters, you don't contribute anything, you just maliciously drag up shit threads. Why can't you just make posts? Like you are literally that much of a no-life you can't. All you do is catalog what everyone else posts. You really are pathetic and a waste of space.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 09:19 AM
it looks like you were set off for some reason and are progressively descending into more and more vitriol over a rather trivial matter. and you have started bumping threads to attack me. I wish you the best of luck. I thought your medication was working for you.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 09:23 AM
All both of you are doing is maliciously bumping shit threads no-one else cares about and boring the forum to death you've been bumping threads yourself, lisa. a little introspection may reveal a great deal. it seems you're projecting.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 09:32 AM
it looks like you were set off for some reason and are progressively descending into more and more vitriol over a rather trivial matter. and you have started bumping threads to attack me. I wish you the best of luck. I thought your medication was working for you.

Thought you should see how you like it. Pathetic shit poster

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 09:33 AM
you've been bumping threads yourself, lisa. a little introspection may reveal a great deal. it seems you're projecting.

The 01 bumps are not dickhead malicious bumps like you do, I did a total of 3 of those from the past 20 pages to give you your own medicine. Shit posting retard

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 09:36 AM
I do the 01 bumps which are not malicious and I make my own silly threads. What you do is just pathetic monde

maks
10-29-2016, 09:40 AM
lisa you're the last person who should be giving p[osting advice, you're only fun when people are winding you up and making you rage, left to your own devices you'd be a milquetoast forgettable poster of stompleb proportions

maks
10-29-2016, 09:41 AM
I'm powerful enough to change the direction of forums I don;t even post at, all you do is whine and cry and disable your account when you're inevitably ignored or rebuked

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 09:49 AM
You can imagine I'm raging if you like but fact is I'm just laying in bed and making better posts than you

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 09:51 AM
I'm powerful enough to change the direction of forums I don;t even post at, all you do is whine and cry and disable your account when you're inevitably ignored or rebuked

I disable my account to make josh whine

You were powerful enough to bully a beta child, I don't think that's actually powerful maks, you had a spazz and called tim a pedophile which is pretty much all you ever do about anyone, great skill there man

m0nde
10-29-2016, 09:54 AM
Thought you should see how you like it. Pathetic shit posternothing I bumped was aimed at you. I replied to you in this thread and you became unreasonably angry and started looking for threads to bump about me. that's a disproportionate response to someone disagreeing with you. again, I'll state, jazzy is well liked by all. I think you're thr only person who dislikes him. but, this isn't something to get wound up over.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 09:57 AM
nothing I bumped was aimed at you. I replied to you in this thread and you became unreasonably angry and started looking for threads to bump about me. that's a disproportionate response to someone disagreeing with you. again, I'll state, jazzy is well liked by all. I think you're thr only person who dislikes him. but, this isn't something to get wound up over.
All that is yet more delusional lying. You keep bumping malicious threads about not just me. You were the one who kept bumping the tim's a pedophile thread and asking for it to be stickied. And just look at your pathetic shit in the cag fingering her bum thread

juji
10-29-2016, 09:57 AM
Jehova wtf you still posting here while Lisa is banned in timnet, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 09:58 AM
Jehova wtf you still posting here while Lisa is banned in timnet, what the fuck is wrong with you?

What the fuck are you doing here if timnet didn't just crawl up it's own ass and die?

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:01 AM
I mean seriously why are you here posting about me?

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:05 AM
All that is yet more delusional lying. You keep bumping malicious threads about not just me. You were the one who kept bumping the tim's a pedophile thread and asking for it to be stickied. And just look at your pathetic shit in the cag fingering her bum threadnone of my bumped threads were about you, lisa. thats what I wrote. there's no lie in that. read what you yourself just wrote. yiure having some sort of episode again and it's over something trivial. please calm down.
elezzzark is here asking jazzy to go back to the tsnty. I think he, in fact, likes him (just like everyone else)

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:07 AM
Lying again. Yes you did.

And elz is a sheeple moron. You are not everyone and both you and jazz are pathetic posters. Get lives.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:12 AM
what am I lying sbout, lisa? jazzy is beloved. only you are his enemy. in fact, youre the anti-jazz. so far, marks and I and elezzzark have shown we like him. how many more will it take to convince you?

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:17 AM
Lying about everything monde, about bumping the threads, what you've done, what is actually going on. You are full of utter shit and always have been. It's what you do and what you have always done. You do this shit and then blame everyone else for it.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:18 AM
And you need to re-read this thread and what it is about

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:20 AM
Repulsive fat dickhead always trying to cause shit with people

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:21 AM
have you looked at the cag thread or any of the other threads recently bumpe and seen who initially bumped them? I know you have a certain narrative to follow, but I think it would be good for your mental health to not give into that all the time. btw, hows it going with everything else? I hope you and mia are physically, if not mentally well.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:24 AM
have you looked at the cag thread or any of the other threads recently bumpe and seen who initially bumped them? I know you have a certain narrative to follow, but I think it would be good for your mental health to not give into that all the time. btw, goes it going with everything else? I hope you and mia are physically, if not mentally well.
Everyone can see you keep bumping them and what you said in them retard. But sure try and blame someone else like you always do. You're a spineless sack of shit. And calling you out for being a piece of shit is not a mental problem monde but your inability to accept responsibility for your own actions is.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:24 AM
And you need to re-read this thread and what it is aboutthis thread was you trying to cause shit with jazzy (a beloved old school poster). you made a thread about him because you can't stand that he's better liked thsn you sre. you're insanely jealous of the attention he gets. that's what this thread is about, lisa

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:26 AM
No you retard this thread was telling jazz to stop posting because they were just bumping a bunch of malicious shit threads. You're the one causing shit as usual and as always trying to blame everyone except yourself.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:27 AM
Everyone can see you keep bumping them and what you said in them retard. But sure try and blame someone else like you always do. You're a spineless sack of shit. And calling you out for being a piece of shit is not a mental problem monde but your inability to accept responsibility for your own actions is. the cag thread was initially bumped by jazz. I did reply to him as did elezzzark. i just looked. maybe adjust your meds.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:28 AM
the cag thread was initially bumped by jazz. I did reply to him as did elezzzark. i just looked. maybe adjust your meds.

What has you bumping the cag thread and saying the pathetic shit you did got to do with my meds? Yet again blaming everyone else for your own shit.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:29 AM
No you retard this thread was telling jazz to stop posting because they were just bumping a bunch of malicious shit threads. You're the one causing shit as usual and as always trying to blame everyone except yourself.subtext and context lisa. this thread says much more about you and your thought process. why did you make this thread, lisa?

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:31 AM
What has you bumping the cag thread and saying the pathetic shit you did got to do with my meds? Yet again blaming everyone else for your own shit.blaming? it sounds like you're blaming me for domething, but it's not fully formed in your mind. you just keep calling me names for some reason. oh rught, youre blaming me for making you upset by reminding you that jazz is, in fact a beloved member of this community

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:31 AM
I literally just answred that retard. And you have no clue about anyone's thought processes, nor does anyone's thought processes have anything to do with your own utterly pathetic bullshit that you pull on everyone.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:32 AM
blaming? it sounds like you're blaming me for domething, but it's not fully formed in your mind. you just keep calling me names for some reason. oh rught, youre blaming me for making you upset by reminding you that jazz is, in fact a beloved member of this community

Yeah I'm blaming you for your own actions you pathetic moron while you try and blame litrally everyone else. And I think you're the one who is getting upset.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:32 AM
what am I pulling on "everyone" lisa?

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:34 AM
Yeah I'm blaming you for your own actions you pathetic moron while you try and blame litrally everyone else.you're diverting attention away from the topic at hand, that's called deflection, lisa. I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I'm trying to wade through this mess in your mind to again get back to my only important point in this thread, that jazz is liked by all here.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:34 AM
Learn to read monde, you seem to have a problem following what is actually being said

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:35 AM
you're diverting attention away from the topic at hand, that's called deflection, lisa. I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I'm trying to wade through this mess in your mind to again get back to my only important point in this thread, that jazz is liked by all here.

Projecting much. You're the one who keeps trying to deflect what I actually said and what you do, not me.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:38 AM
I disagreed with you about people disliking jszz and you made it something elaborate and nasty. that's all.

Wendy <3
10-29-2016, 10:39 AM
Sorry for talking about chainsaws and stuff. I had no idea that someone talking about anything related to actual work would piss you off so much. If i could scam the govt into giving me money for being insane i would, then we'd share something in common to talk about

Why cant you just go back to timnet and let me be?

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:40 AM
you're deflecting again monde

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:42 AM
Sorry for talking about chainsaws and stuff. I had no idea that someone talking about anything related to actual work would piss you off so much. If i could scam the govt into giving me money for being insane i would, then we'd share something in common to talk about

Why cant you just go back to timnet and let me be?it was more about your fuckhead bumping and then when I looked at what you had actually posted aside from that that was it, chainsaws and jerking off to marco's dead wife

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:43 AM
have to wait for clay to get around to removing the word filter and adding that banner again, I guess. thst seems to be the only way to keep her from being unreasonable. I wish she was able to stop herself

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:44 AM
I was just 01 bumping and making silly threads and yous dragged up a whole bunch of shit and not even just about me with monde running around doing the same and sniffing butts

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:45 AM
have to wait for clay to get around to removing the word filter and adding that banner again, I guess. thst seems to be the only way to keep her from being unreasonable. I wish she was able to stop herself

Again trying to cause shit

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:45 AM
You're pathetic monde, always have been, always will be

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:46 AM
lol, saying jazz is liked is sniffing butts. I guess marks and elzark are doing the same by agreeing.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:47 AM
Again trying to cause shitsigh, he's going to do it. give him a week.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:47 AM
And I have a deal with ruby which is why I am even posting here and that deal is I will only post here as long as clay doesn't ruin the forum again

The forum was dead as dog shit and you are boring it to death with your bullshit ad nauseam

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:48 AM
lol, saying jazz is liked is sniffing butts. I guess marks and elzark are doing the same by agreeing.

No you sniffing butts is sniffing butts

Are you retarded?

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 10:49 AM
If ruby wants his forum dead again he'd follow a loser like you

m0nde
10-29-2016, 10:54 AM
I have no say in what either clay or ruby do. I'm just speculating based on clays past actions.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 11:01 AM
We're talking about your shitty actions today monde, not clay's. Clay has been here plenty enough since I came back that if he was going to kill the deal I have with ruby and the forum again with it he would have done it already.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 11:04 AM
You sure do a lot of that deflecting your were trying to say anyone but you does.

Battery Bits
10-29-2016, 11:06 AM
I'm going to bed, well I'm already in bed. You can shove your shit back up your own ass monde.

m0nde
10-29-2016, 11:35 AM
And I have a deal with ruby which is why I am even posting here and that deal is I will only post here as long as clay doesn't ruin the forum again

The forum was dead as dog shit and you are boring it to death with your bullshit ad nauseamlol, just like you had a "deal" with dessag about making you admin :rofl: look where that led. give it s week lisa.

lnopia the great
10-29-2016, 01:11 PM
sad nerds in this thread