PDA

View Full Version : I need to talk to lexie again

Unregistered
11-18-2016, 11:58 PM
via google plus preferably but however she wants just let me know plese thank you

Unregistered
11-18-2016, 11:58 PM
or skype steveyelle@live.com email too that works fo remails too belive it or not not just skype

Wendy <3
11-19-2016, 01:09 AM
Is lexie your psychiatrist or the new fjs admin

Unregistered
11-19-2016, 01:12 AM
deso got me even more stressed out on steam just now my heart is hurting even worse and I'm almost crying and I just wanted to go outside and smoke 50 packs of newports but the door's blocked some spic is waxing the floor if I had to leave I'd just say f u and leave but this is a free pass to smoke in my apartment so fuck it now I don't have to deal with the shit stressing me out outisdeof my apartment and they can't say shit cause they should have more than one exit the stupid idiots

Unregistered
11-19-2016, 01:14 AM
I'm really fucked up too my body like is half going numb when I try to sleep and shit idk exactly what it is but I went from 340 pounds to 180 poudsn without cheating and I'm in worse shap ethan eve rand nobody has gone through this so they don't get it you don't understand how my heart hurts it's not your fault but somebody has to tell lexie I need to talk to her again deso knows Lexie's gonna ignore him when it happens so he won't help lol

Unregistered
11-19-2016, 01:16 AM
I don't get depressed because I could be any of you and the thought that I'm me and only have physical problems that I will p sure fix fuckin one day and you guys have mental shit you can't ever fix keeps me happy 24/7 I feel bad for you but at least I'm me I am not happy you guys turned out how you did don't get it twisted