PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving soon so I'm going with tradition

Battery Bits
11-20-2016, 11:00 PM
Going to send Donny a blanket and then rape his people

Wendy <3
11-21-2016, 03:58 PM
Why don't you fuckin leave you stupid bitch so we'll all have something to be thankful for

Battery Bits
11-21-2016, 07:55 PM
You need to get a life, yours is more pathetic than steveys and you're a boring shit poster

Wendy <3
11-21-2016, 09:02 PM
You need to get a life, yours is more pathetic than steveys and you're a boring shit poster

Uses 100's of GBs of data per month sitting on her ass all day, spends all day fucking herself on cam for others, pays $ for memberships to online fuck sites, lives off of welfare, etc...tells others to get a life.

What a stupid bitch

Battery Bits
11-21-2016, 09:07 PM
Uses 100's of GBs of data per month sitting on her ass all day, spends all day fucking herself on cam for others, pays $ for memberships to online fuck sites, lives off of welfare, etc...tells others to get a life.

What a stupid bitch

That's better than you live.

Still lives with your mum, never had a job in his life,never found anyone willing to fuck them and never will, posts on par with marco.

Battery Bits
11-21-2016, 09:08 PM
Not to mention half you wrote is not true and made up drivel.

Battery Bits
11-21-2016, 09:13 PM
You imagine I spend all day fucking myself on cam, um okaaaaaay whatever you reckon, mind you any of the hottest guys will put out for me anytime I want. I have never paid $ for an online fuck site in my life, not even once, loser. I have two degrees and worked for 20 years. I moved out of my mum's house more than 20 years ago and did stuff with my life.

You on the other hand are the most pathetic and sad loser to ever post here.

zlister
11-22-2016, 04:52 AM
josh is returning the favor, taking care of mother as she did to him, very honorable. you on the other hand are gloating about being a wellfare queen and rewriting the naritive as if its ever been a difficult task for a woman get get dicked... marry me

zlister
11-22-2016, 04:54 AM
you should try to let what josh says roll off the sleeve, have fun with it and get inspired for a 2017 size reply train

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 05:00 AM
No there is a big difference in never leaving home, never having a job in your entire life, sponging off your sick mother and actually caring for someone who is sick. He doesn't actually contribute and never has.

Like I said I worked for 20 years, got two degrees, actually lived independantly, had actual relationships with people and still managed to take care of dying relatives. Huge difference between that and someone who has never worked a day in their life, never stood on their own two feet and who sponges off a sick mother who they do not actually contribute to.

zlister
11-22-2016, 05:03 AM
right now predisdent of adult swim is under scrutiny that there aren't enough women commedians on his network. hes stance is there aren't as many women commedians because they don't enjoy conflict in the same way most men do, and most comedy arises out of conflict. most comedy on this mostly male forum is dirrived from the source of conflict: you. so learn how to shit post right or get mad

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 05:03 AM
So I certainly don't see why I or anyone else for that matter would take any shit from someone as useless and shit as that.

When they have actually done anything at all or actually contributed to anyone ever then they can get back to me.

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 05:05 AM
right now predisdent of adult swim is under scrutiny that there aren't enough women commedians on his network. hes stance is there aren't as many women commedians because they don't enjoy conflict in the same way most men do, and most comedy arises out of conflict. most comedy on this mostly male forum is dirrived from the source of conflict: you. so learn how to shit post right or get mad

I'll leave the shitposting to the shitposters. Not my fault I'm superior to unfunny shit posting human dregs and I'm not apologising for it.

zlister
11-22-2016, 05:07 AM
No there is a big difference in never leaving home, never having a job in your entire life, sponging off your sick mother and actually caring for someone who is sick. He doesn't actually contribute and never has.

you will never know the joys of remote rural living islander girl

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 05:08 AM
you will never know the joys of remote rural living islander girl

I grew up in the bush

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 05:09 AM
Spending my weekends hiking through the bush up a small mountain and hanging out at the local tree.

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 05:20 AM
It's just like replying to marco, only marco has a wife and a job which like everyone else is still more of a life than josh has.

zlister
11-22-2016, 05:21 AM
there are other trees on the island or in australlia right? what's a local tree

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 05:30 AM
The local tree is all you have when you live in the bush and there aren't any street lights let alone a milkbar or store.

I had an echidna who would visit and kangaroos who would look in my window. I wasn't allowed to go outside when the big red kanagaroos were outside.

There were lots of trees but that is basically all there was in the way of a local landmark, trees.

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 05:34 AM
There was only 2 tv channels and there was no internet.

Now I use 1,000 GB a month, which really upsets josh for who following around my posts is the total and highlight of his day.

zlister
11-22-2016, 06:20 AM
I wasn't allowed to go outside when the big red kanagaroos were outside.

in anchorage the moose roam the neighboorhoods and when you can't get in your backyard because Bullwinkle just ate your entire garden, then it's time to breakout the fire crackers and scare him into your neighbors yard

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 07:06 AM
in anchorage the moose roam the neighboorhoods and when you can't get in your backyard because Bullwinkle just ate your entire garden, then it's time to breakout the fire crackers and scare him into your neighbors yard
Do you have bears? I'd love to see a bear.

maks
11-22-2016, 07:10 AM
josh is returning the favor, taking care of mother as she did to him, very honorable. you on the other hand are gloating about being a wellfare queen and rewriting the naritive as if its ever been a difficult task for a woman get get dicked... marry me

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 07:53 AM
Lift your game maks.

Josh doesn't contribute anything to his mother, that's the point.

Wendy <3
11-22-2016, 12:51 PM
You have no knowledge about me or anything i do. Up until this year, you insisted i was some woman with breast implants that's been stalking you online for 10 years.

Look, i'm story for calling you a lazy welfare whore. You're not lazy, it's just that you're so mentally ill the govt has to pay you to stay removed from society for the remainder of your life

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 06:45 PM
You're more mentally ill than anyone. You're completely unemployable and never worked a day in your life.

zlister
11-22-2016, 07:15 PM
beware of josh, his mental illness and when he runs chainsaw and shovel snow (play things of the sick minded). a deranged mind who murders small woodland animal invaders like innocent pests

Battery Bits
11-22-2016, 08:46 PM
Beware his IQ of 80

Wendy <3
11-22-2016, 10:09 PM
beware of josh, his mental illness and when he runs chainsaw and shovel snow (play things of the sick minded). a deranged mind who murders small woodland animal invaders like innocent pests

How are animals that chew through satellite cables considered innocent